COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Name one apostle of Christ who taught that God is in three persons? show proof

Challenge: Name one apostle of Christ who taught that God is in three persons? show proof

Matagal ko nang inilatag ang challenge na yan wala pa ding makasagot. Magpangalan ng isang apostol na nagturo na ang Diyos ay may tatlong persona.

Comments

• katze_schmusekatze_schmuse poker face PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Makikisang ayon ako sa iyo dito..Ni hindi mo mahanap ang salitang trinity sa biblia..o baka di ko nakita?:lol:
  • JagonJagon Don't listen to me PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    every apostle contributed in the New testament teaches that God is Triune
  • MenorrahMenorrah Member PExer
    In short, walang apostol na nagturo ng trinity
    if you don't consider Triune tantamount to Trinity, then yes

I myself believe that the Trinity doctrine is inadequate, BUT it is wrong to say that the statement God is Three, is false
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dear, hindi pwedeng robotic ang approach mo sa Bible. The way the Bible is written is "precept upon precept and line upon line." (Isaiah 28:10) Taken as a whole, you will see God more clearly for who He is.

If you say Jesus is not God and is less than God, your entire theology crumbles. God alone must be worshiped. Doing it to a mere creature is nothing less than idolatry.

In Rev. 22:9, an angel gave a stern warning to John: "Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

However, in Rev. 5:12-14, the entire heavenly court praised the Lamb or Jesus. Does this contradict the angel's warning in Rev. 22? No. Because Jesus is God. Jesus is the God who became man to deliver us.

When Jesus said "whosoever believes in Me will not perish but have eternal life", He was saying that people must believe that He is God, the Son of God from whom salvation is available.

Jesus said that from this rock, from this truth He will build His church. (Matthew 16:18) Israel largely rejected this truth and even crucified Him for daring to say that He and God are one. But the church accepted this truth.

That's why the message of Christianity is a powerful one that penetrates the hearts of people. Because it is the message of love: that God Himself would come down to live with us and ultimately suffer and die for us.

God is three persons but He is One. He is unity. Even without creatures, He is complete in Himself because love and unity exist within the Trinity. I pray that this fundamental truth would find its way into your heart. ;)

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. (2 Corinthians 13:14)
    By the way, all the religions today (INC, JW, Mormonism, 7th Day Adventists) that deny the full deity of Christ are similar to the gnostic teachings that the disciples warned about.

See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. (Colossians 2:8-10)
    If Jesus prayed to God the father (i think he was weeping before he got crucified), then why would he be god if the concept of trinity is 3-in-1?

pakilinaw lang po..medyo iyong mga passages niyo kasi parang ginutay gutay lang sa bibliya, kumbaga piece na dinugtong dugtong lang to form a concept
    ^Dear, Jesus was God but He was also a man. That's why He's the only perfect, sinless man because He was able to demonstrate how to fully submit to God the Father.

Philippians 2:6-7 says that even though He was a God, His very nature is God, He emptied Himself of His glory to become a servant and become the ultimate sacrifice.

Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to His own advantage; rather, He made Himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
    The bible says there is only one God tama?
    You said Jesus was God and man at the same time because he submitted to GOd the father, tama?
    So therefore you are saying that the first statement is incorrect that there is only one God aye?

To be honest nalilito ako sa konseptong to na ewan kunsino ang gumawa.
    Jesus is God and He is the one who appeared to Moses in the burning bush.

Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM."

I AM the resurrection and the life. (John 11:25)
    I AM the living water. (John 4:14)
    I AM the bread of life. (John 6:35)
    I AM the vine and you are the branches. (John 15:5)
    I AM the way, the truth, and the life. (John 14:6)
    I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. (Revelation 22:13)

He is life. He owns all life. He gives life to all creatures. He is the living water, the source of truth, the fountain of wisdom, the embodiment of reality and truth and beauty. He is the resurrection, meaning He conquers death and decay and all the bad elements brought by sin.

Acts 17:28 says that "In Him, we live and move and have our being." We get our very essence from Him.

Colossians 1:17 says "He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." He ties everything together - every ionic bond, all gravity, the DNA double helix. He is all and in all. bow. :lol:
    I AM the way, the truth, and the life. (John 14:6) No one comes to the FATHER but by me..

again, chinopchop na verse..misleading
    The bible says there is only one God tama?
    You said Jesus was God and man at the same time because he submitted to GOd the father, tama?
    So therefore you are saying that the first statement is incorrect that there is only one God aye?

To be honest nalilito ako sa konseptong to na ewan kunsino ang gumawa.

Dear, God is one. God became man to save us. But He is God and He is one. The concept of the Trinity is all over the Bible and that's the very thing that the early church believed. That's why in many New Testament books, the apostles warned of gnosticism that taught that Jesus cannot be God.
    I AM the way, the truth, and the life. (John 14:6) No one comes to the FATHER but by me..

again, chinopchop na verse..misleading

He is the way to the Father because He is God. And He and the Father are one.

I won't force you to believe this, but I would just like to say this:

Another purpose of the tribulation is to bring everyone into submission to this truth. In the end, after all the bowls of wrath are poured, every creature, saved or unsaved, will bow before Him and acknowledge that He is God.

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" (Romans 14:11)
    Lastly, John reveals this divine truth at the very first chapter of his book.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. (John 1:1-3)

The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. (John 1:14)

The Greek word for the "Word" is Logos. Logos is the intelligent force behind everything - every musical note, every language, the harmony of creation, the beauty of all flowers, the order of things, every sound, every emotion, every force, matter and dark matter, the forces that bind things together, the deepest thoughts that the mind can grasp - that's the Logos.

And John is saying that the Logos is God and God became flesh in order to live with us.
  • OrionPaxOrionPax Fire Bomber Lead Guitarist PExer
    If the sole basis is the Bible ONLY, no Apostle has written it down in the Biblical Canon

But Christianity (specifically EARLY Christianity) is NOT Based on the Bible ALONE (no Bible Canon until the 4th CE AD), as the Word of God is spread by oral (preaching by Apostles and their ordained successors) and written (early Scripture, Church Fathers, Epistles) TRADITION

Actually, it was Jesus HIMSELF who mentioned the concept of the Trinity

Where?? Here in Matthew 28:19, where Jesus instructs the apostles "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

It also appears elsewhere in the New Testament (2 Cor. 13:14, Heb. 9:14), as well as in the writings of the earliest Christian bishops who are ORDAINED successors of the Apostles (Ignatius of Antioch, Justin Martyr, Theopilus of Antioch, Hippolytus, Origen, etc) who clearly understood them in the sense that we do today—that the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are three divine persons who are one divine being
    Last na talaga to :lol:

Bet ko talaga ang song na to. Because it speaks of Jesus and His Deity. It is based on Colossians 1:15-21.
    rambler wrote: »
    He is the way to the Father because He is God. And He and the Father are one.

I won't force you to believe this, but I would just like to say this:

Another purpose of the tribulation is to bring everyone into submission to this truth. In the end, after all the bowls of wrath are poured, every creature, saved or unsaved, will bow before Him and acknowledge that He is God.

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" (Romans 14:11)

is the Son separate from the Father?
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The Trinity is the craziest concept ever invented by religion, next to transubstantiation. Whatever analogy you paint it with, whatever bible verse you support it with, it fails every time. Because of this, I will side with INC. :lol::rotflmao:
  • MenorrahMenorrah Member PExer
    Wala pa ding sagot ang mga Trinitarians dyan...isip-isip...
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Lalo na yang "I AM" na yan. Susmaryosep!!! That's the best example of pooooooor comprehension I have ever seen kung yan ang gagamitin as proof of Jesus' godhood.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file