Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

“All Religions Are True”- Pope Francis

pollywogpollywog PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Third Vatican Council

“All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.”

"...Cardinal Arinze of Nigeria asked, “what do we stand for if we declare that truth is relative? On the contrary, truth exists independently of our personal feelings. All of this talk of love and tolerance is hollow if we have no identity of our own, if we stand for nothing. I charge that Francis has become a heretic, and that he is not a valid Pope. Indeed, Francis is no longer even a Catholic. The seat of Saint Peter is vacant. I am now a Sedevacantist. I should have become one long ago. The Vatican has embraced ecumenism in the past, but worse than that, it has now embraced moral relativism on abortion and homosexuality. At the same time it is embracing moral absolutism in favour of illegal immigration and cultural genocide against Europe.”

Diversity Chronicle
The source of this news item is Diversity Chronicle. The disclaimer on the website states, “The original content on this blog is largely satirical.”

Comments

• Satirical pala. Sana tinodo na "Christianity is a lie" by Vatican
  • I agree with the Cardinal of Nigeria. I suspect Francis is saying those things just to please the cafeteria Catholic.
  • ↑ As usual Hoax

Ang parati kong sinasabi, basta anti-Catholic:
    Satanista man
    Manalista man
    Atheist man
    Muslim man
    Freemasons man
    Pro-RH man

lahat umaasa lang sa Pasak Malisya hahaha

Heto ang link pumapatunay na hanggang pagbuo lang ng pekeng tsismis ang mga anti-Catholic.

Don’t fall for this Pope Francis hoax < LINK

Imagine maging scientists ang mga anti-Catholic o kaya historians... eh di wala na puro pandodoctor na haha