Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Heart Evangelista [merged]

isaachayesisaachayes gotta have CONFIDENCE.... PExer
la lang.....i just find her cute and simple on tv...thats y i always watch gimik...to heart ......la lang.......i love u...........

Comments

• GameCubeGameCube XboxSu> PExer
    ako rin!!!

Heart, I Love You!!!

Iniibig kita!!!
  • knideknide oro? PExer
    she is cute...but.... i dunno .... one way to find out ;)
  • Yup I really find her cute!!! ....................:)
  • viemannviemann Member PExer
    hey! she's mine!!! grrrrr!!!!!!!
  • martyrmartyr In my own way .. PExer
    Yes she's cute.. Yes she's pretty...
    unfortunately i find her maarte. :D
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    my friend's sister was Love's (that's her name) was her HS batch mate... she told me twice daw nagfirst year si Heart...

she's pretty nga...
    kso... basta...

well.. it's a free world... love and be loved :*)
    peace...
    :moviebuff:
  • ReneeRenee Lover & Fighter PExer
    This is funny.. just saw her a while ago in G4 with a bunch of other young actors/ actresses ata.. but am not sure kasi I'm not familiar with the showbiz scene... My friend was just trying to point her out to me.

She kinda reminds me of Amanda Griffin and Pia Guanio.. though we weren't that near to where she was, so I wouldn't know ..
  • Originally posted by bLaCk
    my friend's sister was Love's (that's her name) was her HS batch mate... she told me twice daw nagfirst year si Heart...

she's pretty nga...
    kso... basta...

well.. it's a free world... love and be loved :*)
    peace...
    :moviebuff:

kso ano?? bobo...? chinese b sya? :D
  • greecegreece Member PExer
    i saw her at g4 also last month lang and her get is plain simple but i really like her beauty.
  • zen_gzen_g Member PExer
    natutuwa ako sa girl na ito ...... kamukha niya kasi ex nang ex ko (the 1 before me) :) .... she's really pretty ....
  • Originally posted by electra``

kso ano?? bobo...? chinese b sya? :D

Chinese? hmm........ I think she is. Ang sabi kasi Heart Evangelista isn't her real name.
  • tin28tin28 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by psychic_psycho

Chinese? hmm........ I think she is. Ang sabi kasi Heart Evangelista isn't her real name.

yup. Ongpauco ang real surname nya, her dad owns the restaurant where the singing cooks and waiters came from
  • Originally posted by tin28

yup. Ongpauco ang real surname nya, her dad owns the restaurant where the singing cooks and waiters came from

Thought so.......Very apparent naman sa face niya she's chinese eh. Siguro kaya I find her very pretty kasi she's chinese.....like me! :glee: Her dad owns that restaurant??? :)
  • OTEP ROTEP R Tsikot.com Admin PExer
    ok siya. Cute. Pero hindi naman ako patay na patay sa kanya. :D
  • k3rwink3rwin Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i find her pretty cute. :)
  • sprite_1981sprite_1981 Member PExer
    i know someone who knows her # sa txt. but unfortunately she doesn't care about the people who txt her. kaya nga badtrip ako sa mga artista eh... nd marunong magtxt bak. badtrip! :( anyways, she really is cute pero super maarte daw xa sabi ng friend ko na kasama nya sa abs-cbn. ang landi daw eh... pero mukha lng naman ang titingnan ko dun eh... for a girlfriend dbale na lng... marami naman dyan sa la salle eh... hehehe :)
    ANIMOOOOOO...... LA SALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • eh kasi naman po.......The reason why some celebs don't reply is because of STALKERS. And hindi naman nila kilala ang mga texters nila eh. So you really can't blame them. Besides, if they do reply to all the people, don't you think that their celphone bills would almost reach the million marker??? :eh:
  • tin28tin28 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by psychic_psycho

Thought so.......Very apparent naman sa face niya she's chinese eh. Siguro kaya I find her very pretty kasi she's chinese.....like me! :glee: Her dad owns that restaurant??? :)
    \
    yup daddy dearest owns that resto
  • tearltearl Banned by Admin PExer
    she has a cute face...she has a pretty face yun na!!!:rolleyes:
  • ApostleApostle the comeback kid PExer
    I love her! Ang ganda niya and she looks very sweet. She could pass for a sister of Pia Guanio.
This discussion has been closed.