Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

7107 International Music Festival – Feb 22-23, 2014

PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
7107-music-festival-poster2.jpg

Update 12/13/13

2zRi3F4.png

Comments

• Wow RCHP!! but really i wish they would play in manila instead of clark. IMO just there act alone can fill the any venue in manila....
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    I think it's a strategic move on the organizers' part since it coincides with the Hot Air Balloon Festival; lots of tourists around that time and part of the country.

Another obvious reason is their aim to be a Coachella of sorts.
  • I think it's a strategic move on the organizers' part since it coincides with the Hot Air Balloon Festival; lots of tourists around that time and part of the country.

thanks for info pandae.. Im now looking at ticket price (8k)- 20k for VIP medyo mahal for a two day event plus you need to book for hotel plus im coming from SG.. oh my the expenses..

I really want to go because of RCHP. even do john is no longer with them.. i really want to see them play..

I have a month to prepare.. let see..
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Kings of Leon! Sana matuloy sila
  • Wow! Kaso weekends tapos Pampanga, si boss baka hindi pumayag :shrug:
    ^ mag file ka na ng leave one month before :naughty:
  • forg wrote: »
    ^ mag file ka na ng leave one month before :naughty:

Naku di yun uubra samen, binabawi minsan :bonkself:

#BuwisBuhay
  • P20k for the VIP section for the peppers and the bunch, quite pricey for me.. I heard from KC Montero that they were choosing between RHCP or Pearl Jam as the main act. I just wish they booked the latter.. Anyway, this would be a big show I'm sure.
  • whooaa, this is gonna be cool!

K_r_a_m wrote: »
    P20k for the VIP section for the peppers and the bunch, quite pricey for me.. I heard from KC Montero that they were choosing between RHCP or Pearl Jam as the main act. I just wish they booked the latter.. Anyway, this would be a big show I'm sure.

pearl jam pls! :D
  • Other rumored acts:

• Skrillex
    • Snoop Dogg
    • deadmau5
    • Jay-Z
    • No Doubt
    • Pearl Jam
    • Alesso
    • Kanye West
    • Kings of Leon
    • Arcade Fire
    • Ellie Goulding
    • And more, maybe?

Even if just half of the above eventually make it, 20k for VIP tickets is a bargain. Prices are comparable to other festivals like Coachella, Glastonbury and Tomorrowland.
    ^ Wow what a great potential line up sana matuloy marami sa kanila
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    whiplash wrote: »
    whooaa, this is gonna be cool!

pearl jam pls! :D

KC Montero said that they were choosing between RHCP and Pearl Jam before ultimately going with the former because they felt they've "done more".

But yes, I'd rather have Pearl Jam actually.
  • I think it's a strategic move on the organizers' part since it coincides with the Hot Air Balloon Festival; lots of tourists around that time and part of the country.

makes sense. i like the idea.

open and bigger place. and mas conducive yong place para for a festival. i mean, performers and people rocking the whole place and hot air balloons floating in the air. that's quite a scene. hehe
  • KC Montero said that they were choosing between RHCP and Pearl Jam before ultimately going with the former because they felt they've "done more".

But yes, I'd rather have Pearl Jam actually.

so final na RHCP. yep, pearl jam would have been the better choice.

samahan din sana nila ng gothic acts like lacuna coil or within temptation para mas kumpleto.
  • Verbl Kint wrote: »
    Other rumored acts:

• Skrillex
    • Snoop Dogg
    • deadmau5
    • Jay-Z
    • No Doubt
    • Pearl Jam
    • Alesso
    • Kanye West
    • Kings of Leon
    • Arcade Fire
    • Ellie Goulding
    • And more, maybe?

Even if just half of the above eventually make it, 20k for VIP tickets is a bargain. Prices are comparable to other festivals like Coachella, Glastonbury and Tomorrowland.

lol, may Skillrex pa talaga.

but yep, 20k is justified and well worth it with the lineup in place. unlike those rihanna tix. :glee:
  • I wonder when these "rumored" acts will be confirmed. Sana not in the very last minute. I'm not sold with RHCP alone, but Kanye + Arcade Fire + Jay Z would be awesome.
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    very expensive, but i really want to go!!!
  • Im not yet convinced with the lineup knowing na halos locals ang kasali. They need to put more indie rock bands. Sana ala Laneway na lang to.

If ever confirmed na si Kanye West, I hope they would consider on having 1-day pass. I wanna see him live! Buti na lang taga-Pampanga ako. :lol:
  • newkiddo wrote: »
    If ever confirmed na si Kanye West, I hope they would consider on having 1-day pass. I wanna see him live! Buti na lang taga-Pampanga ako. :lol:

THIS. Lucky you.:)
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Verbl Kint wrote: »
    Other rumored acts:

• Skrillex
    • Snoop Dogg
    • deadmau5
    • Jay-Z
    • No Doubt
    • Pearl Jam
    • Alesso
    • Kanye West
    • Kings of Leon
    • Arcade Fire
    • Ellie Goulding
    • And more, maybe?

aww!! i want Ellie Goulding, deadmau5, No Doubt.

i hope they add more bands/artists to the list to make it more eventful.