FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Anyone working in HC (Home Credit) Group?

Home credit finance just opened its flagship in the Philippines just this October 2013. Anyone invited for an interview or was just hired in this company?? Can you kindly share any insights like the workplace, salary and the hiring process? Thanks!!:)

Comments

• trollltrolll Member
    Any feedback dito? I was invited for an interview on monday.
  • fcbernfcbern Member PExer
    trolll wrote: »
    Any feedback dito? I was invited for an interview on monday.

Hi, what transpired in your interview? I was interviewed by their third party provider for a direct managerial post. Kindly share please...
  • tj_ctj_c Member PExer
    Hi, sino po *** 3rd party nila?
  • ladyheart33ladyheart33 Member
    Hello po! Up ko lang po itong thread. :) Meron po ba dito na nagwowork or kaka hire lang from this company? May I know the work environment, compensations, benefits, processes, policies etc? Thank you po ng marami sa makakasagot :D
  • sonneth08sonneth08 Member PExer
    anyone working here?
    up ko lang po ulit tong thread :D
  • jinyjiny Member
    up up up.... thanks.
    Hopefully po may makapag share ng naging experience nila while working on this company. O kaya po yung mga naging experience ng applicants. Thanks po :)
  • May gumawa rin pala ng similar thread dito.

May interview ako sa HC this week. Any feedback regarding this company?
  • Vora182Vora182 Member PExer
    how's the interview sir? nagwowork ka na?
  • Vora182Vora182 Member PExer
    May gumawa rin pala ng similar thread dito.

May interview ako sa HC this week. Any feedback regarding this company?

Ho's the interview sir? Nag start ka na ba ng work?
  • Update pls. I was also invited for an initial assessment in the admin field. Any ideas/tips? :(
  • m_aziarm_aziar Member PExer
    im also applying here. So far the process was: exam, 1st interview, final interview

exam was more on logic, reasoning ability, etc. it also differs depending on the position being applied for.

ill let you guys know of the cnb package if im lucky enough!
  • m_aziar wrote: »
    im also applying here. So far the process was: exam, 1st interview, final interview

exam was more on logic, reasoning ability, etc. it also differs depending on the position being applied for.

ill let you guys know of the cnb package if im lucky enough!

hello. kamusta naman po apply nyo? magapply ren po kase ako dito. tmawag sila saken. operations operator yung position na bnbgay nila saken. okay namna po yung interview? salamat
  • SardisCSardisC Member PExer
    I'm not working in Home Credit but I had a very horrible experience with them from their collections team to the customer service. They are robots, repeating the same scripts over and over without listening to your concerns. If you want to apply here, I hope you can make a difference.

I'd like to share with you the reviews of other customers who had bad experience with Home Credit: https://wishfulthinkingkr.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/home-credit-philippines-you-suck-balls-bigtime-bow/
  • lborer101lborer101 Member PExer
    up ko lang po ang thread. any brief description of their salary and benefits package?

thanks
  • JD47JD47 Endangered Species PExer
    I had a friend who works in the Home Credit. She is a collection agent QA and sinabi nya sakin na kaya hindi masyadong naging maganda ang reviews sa kanila before is because mga fresh graduates yung na-hire eh nagsisimula palang yung company. Ngayon, they already have experienced agents at mas kinukuha na nila yung mga may experienced para less training.

When I asked her about her work and employee, employer relations, okay naman daw. Everyone has a monthly bonus! like 30% up to 70% depending on your department (which is good). The supervisors and co-workers were also kind and approachable as she said.

Actually, nililigawan nya akong lumipat dun as part ng HR Department kaya pinag iisipan ko din. Pero mukhang malapit na kong pumayag.

Gusto ko nga munang i-try yung Mystery shopper nila.
  • unseen03unseen03 waz PExer
    is this a day job?
  • JD47JD47 Endangered Species PExer
    unseen03 wrote: »
    is this a day job?

Sabi ng friend ko, depende daw sa Department pero simula 6:30am - 9:00pm yung working hours then 2 days na rest day. Hindi literal na 6:30 am to 9:00 pm ang pasok mo. yan lang yung range ng oras na bukas ang office nila. pwedeng 8:00 am to 5:00 pm work mo o 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. It depends on your supervisor.
  • camz_ianecamz_iane Member PExer
    my basic pay po b sa home credit o commission base

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file