Home PEx Sports Sports Zone

Pacquiao vs Rios - What's next for Manny?

As you all have known by now, Manny stopped his loses after winning against Rios yesterday. But what's next for Manny?

Will we be expecting three or more fights? People were arguing that his win is forgettable compared to his other fights after all.

Comments

• I would love to see Manny fight up and comers like Adrien Broner and Mikey Garcia. Garcia thinks he has what it takes to beat Pacquiao, but with his basic stand up style, Manny can pick him apart easily. Broner is the best next thing to Mayweather and it would be great to see his big mouth (literally and figuratively and it looks like a whale shark's mouth) bloodied by Pac's left straight.

hi-res-171177465_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75
  • the Bradley rematch. to correct that injustice in their first match.

and, Marquez 5. only a decisive win over his nemesis will bring closure to Pac's storied HOF career.

the rest would just be fall-back options.
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Manny will be like Rolando Navarette. Back to being poor because of the BIR.
  • I don't think Manny needs a rematch against Bradley. We all know who won that fight. Marquez V is the most logical next fight for Manny but I don't think it'll happen. I'm sure Marquez is satisfied now and he is asking for a lot of money. I would like to see the fifth and final fight against Marquez, then Manny should retire win or lose, or if he really wants to continue fighting, beat Marquez then fight Mayweather.