Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Log Horizon

Log_horizon_anime.jpg
From Log Horizon Wiki
The story takes place in a universe where 30,000 Japanese gamers and several thousand worldwide players are trapped in a fantasy online game world called Elder Tale. For these players, what was once a "sword-and-sorcery world" is now the "real world"! The main character is a male named Shiroe who teams up with his old friend Naotsugu and a beautiful assassin named Akatsuki as they try to survive in this new world.
This is still on going. So far, 8 episodes pa lang ang naipapalabas. I'm especially happy kasi first time ko makapanood ng RPG-based anime na hindi swordsman ang bida. He's actually really cool, at hindi tsundere ang ka-love team nya. Parang ang sarap tuloy maglaro ng RPG :D daming colorful characters, I find it fun to watch.

Anyone else watching this or reading the manga? Who's your favorite character? :)

Comments

• Nietono_no_ShanaNietono_no_Shana PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    IMHO it is like watching an RPG game, it should have been what Ragnarok Online the animation should have been.

I like all the three main character, Shiroe, Akatsuki and Naotsugu.
  • I like Henrietta. :lol:
  • AkoSiShirleyAkoSiShirley PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks for your posts!
    I like Nyanta-san! nya~ :turncat:
    Currently reading the LN, Naotsugu really cracks me up.

After the night which he spent looking at the bright moonlight, Shiroe brought Naotsugu and Akatsuki along to the Akiba which is still misty from the morning fog.

In the light of the rising sun, and admidst the singing of the crickets, Shiroe who had been cracking his brain on what to say, chose the words 'I want to form a new guild, are you willing to join?' these simple words.

I messed up, I should have made a more intimate excuse. Shiroe started regretting moments after speaking, but the two of them agreed to join immediately.

...So that's what this is about, Shiro finally wants to do this? I thought we will be guildless buddies forever. :rotflmao:

...Shinobi will always be with my lord wherever you go, my lord just needs to say the word.

Just like this, with Nyanta who he invited earlier, Shiroe's guild Log Horizon gathered four members. From the number of members, Log Horizon is more like 'borderline horizon', a weak guild that held a small opening ceremony.

800px-Log_Horizon_Vol01_088-089.jpg
    Ano'ng tingin nyong gagawin ng Log Horizon sa 5 million gold? Sabi ng mga tao baka daw bilhin nya yung buong Akihabara?
    @AkoSiShirley
    Shiroe will buy the guild building zone.
    shana :wave:
    lumabas na next episode or nagbabasa ka ng manga? :D
    @AkoSiShirley

I have been reading the Light Novel, at first I just want to know what happen at Shiroe's meeting. But after that I find it hard to stop, I'm already at Volume 5 and currently waiting for Chapter 3 to be translated. :hiya:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Log_Horizon

P.S.
    Baka to Tesuto to Syokanju is also a good LN. :)
  • Nagkonting advance reading ako dun na sa Summer Camp part. Next episode na ata sa anime yun. XD
  • ayoko muna mag basa ng LN ng log horizon..

baka tamadin ako panoorin yung anime parang nung sa SAO hehe
    at nung manga nung shingeki, ganun din tinamad ako bigla panoorin yung anime XD
    hirap kasi maghintay ng bagong episodes kaya natutukso na tayo magbasa para lang malaman sunod na mangyayari :lol:

P.S. gusto ko din baka to tesuto *okay* pero anime lang pinanood ko, not reading the manga.

Included in the Log Horizon OP Single. :)