Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

who knows DEAN, the guy in Gilmore Girls??? he is cute!!!!***

so... do you know him. he is so cute... la lang... and i find the show nice. please post pictures of him too if u have! thanx!!!!

Comments

• Hi Oceanids...

I like the Gilmore girls too.. and I find Dean Cute as well.. :) too bad they're showing replays now.. oh well, makes me want to watch it some more anyway.. :)

Nice meeting you! :)

Rachel
  • That Dean guy is so hot!

He's my current TV crush (before that it was Eric Matthews of Boy Meets World and Matt Camden of Seventh Heaven--I love guys with great hair).

His name is Jared Padalecki, born on July 19, 1982.

Here are some pics for you to drool over. :beam:

s03.jpg

s02.jpg

s01.jpg
  • yorimichiyorimichi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i LOVE Jared din..ok pics...

garedpadalecki_teenchoice_bigpic_001.jpg

w/ alexis...
    finaleforehead
  • definitely a hottie *okay* though, i'm more into Tristan :wink:
    Originally posted by mhai
    definitely a hottie *okay* though, i'm more into Tristan :wink:

:) they're both cute...i like 'em both...is there a Tristan thread here somewhere?
  • Paging: SiStErhoOd KiTTY2babe! Don't you miss watching Dean & Rory? :inluv:
  • :bawling:

I MISS THE GILMORE GIRLS!!!

Here in Manila, they're all reruns na. I was excited pa naman to watch the 2nd season. SiSterHooOd, what's happening to them na ba??

DEAN... :drool: Whatta straight-edged hottie!
  • dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i thought my friend and i are the only ones who watch gilmore girls...i like the whole mother-daughter relationship!!!

new season started last oct 9 yata...

i missed the 2 latest episodes .kept falling asleep early..

the last episode i saw was when laurilai ( i dont know if i spelled it right though) called her wedding off...poor max...rory and laurilai went on a roadtrip instead...they went to harvard where rory planned to go to college..and rory kinda sat in a class...she loved it!

oh i've seen it on a preview/tv commercial..there was this new guy in town...kinda badboy character..i think he's luke's nephew...anyhoo, waaaahhh i hope he wouldnt like rory..waaahh..poor dean pag nanyari yon...im for dean and rory..:lovealot: dont know much about wut happened..missed it kasi

the lasted episode was when rory was i debutante..i dont know wut happened..i missed this episode rin!

im such a bad story teller..:lol:

umk...
  • yikes! i still can't decide between dean & tristan... before, it was easier to love dean over tristan... but ever since tristan got dumped by his ex-girlfriend in that party... oh, boy! what's a girl to do????? :love:

trivia (kinda): jared's first tv-acting role is in gilmore girls. he was the trophy boy in an awards show, but i forgot which one. i think it was the vh1 but i'm not sure...
    Originally posted by firebolt
    trivia (kinda): jared's first tv-acting role is in gilmore girls. he was the trophy boy in an awards show, but i forgot which one. i think it was the vh1 but i'm not sure...

it was the Teens' Choice Awards...he presented those surf boards...:D
  • Originally posted by KiTTY2babe
    :bawling:

I MISS THE GILMORE GIRLS!!!

Here in Manila, they're all reruns na. I was excited pa naman to watch the 2nd season. SiSterHooOd, what's happening to them na ba??

DEAN... :drool: Whatta straight-edged hottie!

Sorry SiStErhOod, I don't get to watch it. I got to see some scenes though from the latest episode. I think it was Dean & Rory taking some dancing lessons (Ballroom ata). They're so cute. Cute preppy couple! :love:

The only show I watch now is Friends. I even miss it sometimes. I miss watching TV. :hopeless:
  • cutie nga si dean. i loved the season ender episode of gilmore... if you haven't seen it and you're a dean and rory fan, nako abangan mo yon!

i saw dean on e.r. once. i was channel surfing tapos nakita ko siya at biglang napahinto. guest siya. he played a high school hockey player who was in a car accident.

miss ko na rin gilmore girls... sana matapos na yung mga reruns.
  • JARED!!!!!! ang cute cute niya! :inluv: bagay sila ni rory! ang ganda nung season ender nila! kilig nmn ako :)

kaso nga lang i think sa next season magbreak up sila kasi may new guy si rory...yung nephew ni luke. pangit! :ayaw:

ok din si tristan...kaso mas cute talaga si dean!!!!!

can't w8 for the next season! :beam:
  • akala ko ako lang dito sa manila nanonood ng gilmore girls. noon kasi di ko pinapanood yun, pero when i was in the states, my tita told me to watch it...and she's almost 60!hehehe, nahook na ako...i really like the show.aliw sila e!

oo nga , i agree with you...cute nga si jared. if you want pictures, go to this unofficial website..i used to vist it. i don't know the latest pero the last time i went there, daming stuff! madaming info about jared.www.gilmore-girls.net

anyway, may alam ba kayo kung kailan papalabas new season? =:) ;)
  • he's pretty good looking nga. :) parang pinaghalong matt damon and leo dicaprio.

i'm pretty sure seventeen magazine already semi-featured him way before he landed the role of dean...they have this page devoted to up-and-coming young stars. he was featured pretty consistently i think. :)
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by chinkystar
    he's pretty good looking nga. :) parang pinaghalong matt damon and leo dicaprio.
    oo nga no, good observation! you hit the jackpot girl *okay*
  • i miss the gilmore girls!!!:)

la na ata c tristan next season e.. i think he moved to the creek na(dawson's creek)

tsk tsk......

qt nga ni dean!!!:)
    hihihih
  • uy cute siya..lakas ng appeal...pero shempre..gusto ko rin si Tristan..hirap talaga nang nasa position ni Rory noh..?

umm..question...sa totoong buhay ba...naging sila ni rory?
  • litel_angellitel_angel PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    he's really really cute! sobra! they look good together. medyo confused lang ako, kse yung tv namin has a caption so pag nanonood ako ng gilmore girls, me caption din. and "tristan" is not really tristan. it's "tristin" sa caption. kaya lang most people pronounce it as tristan. anyway, it doesnt really matter if its tristin or tristan, he's cute pa din. :glee: :bounce:
  • mrsamrsa PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I agree. Dean is hella hot pero mas type ko rin si Chad (Tristin). :)