COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

CLINGY KA BA? Is it such a bad thing?

ErningErning The Tease PExer
I found an article that says so
http://www.kikaysikat.com/2013/11/are-you-clingy.html

Sige shameless plug. Pero ano tingin nyo sa pagiging clingy? At paano nyo nasasabi na clingy na ang tao?

Girls and Boys POV Please

Comments

• elhyelhy PAPATAYIN KITA!!!!!!!!!!!!! PExer
    if you're clingy, either the nice guy will get annoyed with you pero titiisin ka dahil mahal ka niya, or the playerish guy will find you dispensable.
  • raymundusiraymundusi Member PExer
    lahat ng sobra e masama,
  • popskypopsky Itatawid, ihahatid kita.. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Yung sobrang galing sa kama hindi masama-masarap yun.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PEx Rookie ⭐
    Yeah. Dude imagine spending all the time with each other, you'll start to get tired of seeing each other's face.

That's why you should always force your bf and yourself to have your own friends and your own 'time',

Otherwise He'll Get Bored or Get Boring For You
  • 01040104 Member PExer
    'm a girl, and hell no I'm not clingy.

my definition of clingy would be when the guy/girl NEVER leave you alone. texting and/or calling 24/7, visiting you a couple of times a week, laging sumasama sa mga events/parties na pupuntahan mo, always checking you out like a freak.

unforch, may mga taong tuwang-tuwa pa pag ganun trato ng syota nila sa kanila. :lol:
  • balbolskibalbolski Count D PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dati ng na solved ito ng Talong. issue pa din? :lol:
  • RomanticureRomanticure ur knight in shining armor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Erning wrote: »

Sige shameless plug. Pero ano tingin nyo sa pagiging clingy? At paano nyo nasasabi na clingy na ang tao?

clingy na sya kapag ikaw ang nakauna sa kanya or nagkaroon na kayo ng intimate relation.

clingers are so sweet, super lambing, mabilis umiyak, selosa, mabilis mag tantrums, malakas ang pananampalataya sa partner nya, they're usually the faithful. :)

di ako clingy pero i love clingy girls :blushing:
  • JameauxJameaux Half-man half-magician PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Clingy pala ako waaahhh! Kainis. :lol:

Hmmnnn... I guess its normal kung bago pa lang ang relationship. If this being "clingy" that most dating gurus frown upon makes your relationship work, sino susundin mo? Si dating guru o yung nagpapagana sa relationship nyo? :glee:

The problem I see is people's misconception of what they read in books or internet. They exaggerate and overdo it. One example is a boy not texting/calling his GF for the whole day just to make her miss him. When the boy was still courting the girl, he remembered the girl saying "I get turned-off by clingy guys". The boy took note of this and tells himself he won't be the clingy BF for her. Now the GF is wondering why he's not texting and thinks of bad things about him. Because of her ego, she would match the boy's stubbornness and would not text him too. One starts getting mad and the other fights back. Ultimately, it becomes a battle of pride.

Again, that is just an example of a problem brought about by misconception. If doing something that makes you feel good makes the other person feel good as well, what the hell is the problem with that? Don't forget that each person has his/her own personality. The point of dating someone is to get to know the person better, to see if you're compatible and if both are capable of complementing each other. If it doesn't work out, move on. The point is, be true to yourself. In your years of existence, you definitely know more about yourself than any other people. Whether you believe it or not, your actions/reactions based on your gut-feel or instinct is much reliable than the commandments of a love guru. If you fail, charge it to experience cause its always the best teacher.

P.S.: Different strokes for different folks.
  • bluepimpbluepimp .... PEx Rookie ⭐
    It feels good in the start.... U feel important, like and love but later on nakakasakal yan at nakakapagod.
  • ErningErning The Tease PExer
    Jameaux wrote: »

Hmmnnn... I guess its normal kung bago pa lang ang relationship. If this being "clingy" that most dating gurus frown upon makes your relationship work, sino susundin mo? Si dating guru o yung nagpapagana sa relationship nyo? :glee:

The problem I see is people's misconception of what they read in books or internet. They exaggerate and overdo it. One example is a boy not texting/calling his GF for the whole day just to make her miss him. When the boy was still courting the girl, he remembered the girl saying "I get turned-off by clingy guys". The boy took note of this and tells himself he won't be the clingy BF for her. Now the GF is wondering why he's not texting and thinks of bad things about him. Because of her ego, she would match the boy's stubbornness and would not text him too. One starts getting mad and the other fights back. Ultimately, it becomes a battle of pride.

Again, that is just an example of a problem brought about by misconception. If doing something that makes you feel good makes the other person feel good as well, what the hell is the problem with that? Don't forget that each person has his/her own personality. The point of dating someone is to get to know the person better, to see if you're compatible and if both are capable of complementing each other. If it doesn't work out, move on. The point is, be true to yourself. In your years of existence, you definitely know more about yourself than any other people. Whether you believe it or not, your actions/reactions based on your gut-feel or instinct is much reliable than the commandments of a love guru. If you fail, charge it to experience cause its always the best teacher.

kung pwede lang mag like ng comment :)
  • JobyBryant24JobyBryant24 Jovitus Primus PEx Rookie ⭐
    Erning wrote: »

So sino pa dito ang nakakuha ng 0 of 5? Sama-sama tayo dito mga taong walang pake! :rotflmao:
  • MabuheyMabuhey [email protected]@c PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Jameaux wrote: »

*okay*. This

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file