Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues

Quote Of The Century... Maybe Even The Millennium

PExMan_00PExMan_00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
"The danger to the Philippines is not Noynoy Aquino but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Aquino presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgement to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Aquino, who is a mere symptom of what ails the Philippines. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Noynoy Aquino, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Comments

• Interchangeable pwede rin those fools who put Gloria arrovo into office
  • imanh0rnimanh0rn PEx Rookie ⭐
    Interchangeable pwede rin those fools who put Gloria arrovo into office

Namely Cory Aquino, Cardinal Sin, Fidel V Ramos and the rest of the lickspittles Dinky Soliman and the core group of the Black and White movement.

yea, sila sa EDSA 2 naglagay sa kanya sa pwesto. Diba?
  • Napoles for President!
  • "The danger to the Philippines is not [INSERT PRESIDENT HERE] but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an [INSERT PRESIDENT HERE] presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgement to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than [INSERT PRESIDENT HERE], who is a mere symptom of what ails the Philippines. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a [INSERT PRESIDENT HERE], who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

FILIPINOS SIMPLY NEVER LEARN.
  • eh pag si Kris na naging presidente, ano nang quote?
    KYasurin wrote: »
    eh pag si Kris na naging presidente, ano nang quote?

To the million voters

"May TAMA kayo!"
  • Bago ko buksan ang thread na `to, akala ko "But you're still alive" ang quote of the century. :lol::lol::lol:
  • "I can't believe how people see this as a weakness of our President, calling him all sorts of names, thinking that declaring martial law is a no-brainer under this situation, and even blaming him for the disaster, as if naman he had control over nature. Kayo kaya ang mag presidente?

I see it as strength - to step out, cool off, and compose yourself, rather than resort to an emotional outburst brought about by frustration and even anger. In these trying times, it's easy enough to be swayed by emotion and simply declare martial law. It takes courage to go against the tide and revert to a more sober assessment of the situation.

I remember the story of one who was present there when the President had his first security briefing in Zamboanga. Local members of the council wanted a quick end to the crisis and asked the president to authorize a military assault of the MNLF bandits. To which he calmly replied, "who among you will stand by my side to explain to the family of the hostages who will surely die if we launch an assault?" That to me is the sign of a true and mature leader.

To the President's detractors, pwede ba time-out muna tayo sa Pnoy bashing in this time of national crisis?"

"My patience has been stretched. These haters don't even read the article. They see a headline, "PNoy walks out of disaster meeting out of frustration" and comments on twitter like" WTF!" "more than relief goods, we need leaders." really now! yet in the article , reporter said, he came back. so, I was right, he needed to come up for air and cool off. Here I am in the comfort of my home, watching the news, and I can't stop my tears after seeing corpses, crushed cars, trees, buildings, looting to survive the day... and all they can say is "he is not a leader!" Next visit of PNoy in a disaster area, I will volunteer to walk with him and b!tch slap everyone who cannot empathize!! THERE!!"
  • PExMan_00PExMan_00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."
  • As a foreigner looking in, I would say Pnoy is one of the best presidents this country has had in decades aside from Ramos. Some say that if Raul Roco didn't die he would've been another good president.

The biggest threat to the future of this country are the idiots who will vote for the likes of ERAP, Gloria, and as some said the sure winner after Pnoy which is Binay. OMG!!!
  • Ako rin...LOL
    GoshDarnIt wrote: »
    Bago ko buksan ang thread na `to, akala ko "But you're still alive" ang quote of the century. :lol::lol::lol:
  • zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    shintaro76 wrote: »
    Ako rin...LOL

akala ko "zero casualty" e hehhee :rotflmao:

di naman babatikusin si pnoy kung nasa tamang ayos siya e... saan ka ba nakakita ng imbis na tumulong or ay ganun parang may mali ata sa "zero casualty" ko.... ay maninisi pa na bakit may namatay..

tapos magwalkout? dalawang beses? nawiwi? puwede naman magrequest ng break muna para magwiwi e
  • The past week has been truly devastating for our nation, as Typhoon Yolanda wreaked havoc and left thousands of our countrymen either displaced or dead. However, despite these unfavorable circumstances, we Filipinos continue to stand strong. Our Filipino spirit and Bayanihan proves that no typhoon can bring us down.

As the typhoon exits and relief operations begin, let us be in one in rebuilding our nation. Here’s how you can help.

HERE IS A LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS, WHICH ACCEPT DONATIONS:

For local donations: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/breaking-news/2013/11/10/list-orgs-accepting-donations-typhoon-yolanda-victims-313033

For international donations: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/09/philippines-haiyan-how-to-help-_n_4247106.html

1461851_238639566299817_392684560_n.png
    shintaro76 wrote: »
    Ako rin...LOL

1455991_1386771321566089_1108732200_n.jpg

erase agad ang legacy ng tatay nya :glee: