Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

PAOLO MONTALBAN: anyone?

itatanong ko lang kung ako lang ba ang nakakakilala at naglalaway kay paolo montalban... the guy who stars in mortal kombat: conquest.. and the prince charming sa Whitney Houston-produced Cinderella...

and if you guys have any info, when magic adobo will be shown here... Yung pelikula niya with Christopher de leon, dina bonnevie and ricky davao???

Comments

• watched him in cinderella a few years ago and i thought that he was a filipino and was right, he is a filipino nga.

kasama siya sa magic adobo? is it magic adobo or american adobo? anyways, i think galing niya sa cinderella. sa isang site ng mga american actors, marami-rami din siyang fans na foreigners. ang alam ko may isang site na ang wm ay caucasians. good for him. sana sumikat pa siya.
  • Originally posted by anaphoenix
    watched him in cinderella a few years ago and i thought that he was a filipino and was right, he is a filipino nga.

kasama siya sa magic adobo? is it magic adobo or american adobo? anyways, i think galing niya sa cinderella. sa isang site ng mga american actors, marami-rami din siyang fans na foreigners. ang alam ko may isang site na ang wm ay caucasians. good for him. sana sumikat pa siya.

magic adobo/ american adobo? hmmm... confused na ko...
    eniweis, may website siya... kaya lang its been a while since iv logged on... nakalimutan ko na... basta yung sa aol.com... info anyone?
  • I met him in person at a house party in Brooklyn, NYC last year. He's very down-to-earth, and obviously he attracts a lot of women.
  • Originally posted by H0TSH0T
    I met him in person at a house party in Brooklyn, NYC last year. He's very down-to-earth, and obviously he attracts a lot of women.

talaga? wow naman, plus pogi points... bait pala siya... :)
  • Originally posted by simurgh
    talaga? wow naman, plus pogi points... bait pala siya... :)

Yup he's cool. I used to work out at the same gym he goes to in downtown NYC. Although he's not really that well-known to the American masses, he's still quite popular with the girls. I guess it's what they call charisma.

He's a nice guy, I recall him gamely playing the piano and singing "Fallin'" at that party. He's a good singer nga pala.

Yup he's cool. I used to work out at the same gym he goes to in downtown NYC. Although he's not really that well-known to the American masses, he's still quite popular with the girls. I guess it's what they call charisma.

He's a nice guy, I recall him gamely playing the piano and singing "Fallin'" at that party. He's a good singer nga pala.

oo nman, the guy is a stage actor eh...

now if only he comes to the Philippines, para ma-meet na niya ako at makapag-asawa na sya... mwahehehe :)
    I met him in person at a house party in Brooklyn, NYC last year. He's very down-to-earth, and obviously he attracts a lot of women.

Buti pa kayo, you already have close encounters with him. Me kaya, kelan ko kya sya makkita in person?? :rolleyes:
  • cute nya sa American Adobo! kaka-in love ang hunk na to... :inluv:
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    parang i wanna watch the movie coz of him :glee: wonder why i didn't notice him in Mortal Kombat before! :hmm:
  • Originally posted by cHarL!e's AngEL
    parang i wanna watch the movie coz of him :glee: wonder why i didn't notice him in Mortal Kombat before! :hmm:

mortal kombat conquest ha, the tv series and not the movie... d*mn u missed his butt-fitting leggings in MK:conquest... tsk tsk, pity you girl... man was he so delicious! yum yum! ;)
  • pinsan siya nung friend ko sa college before. napanood ko cinderella kasi pinahiram niya sa amin yung VHS tape na pinadala sa kanila ni paolo ... :D ...
  • Heres an old picture of Paolo.
    Bata pa nya dito but cutie just the same.
    paolo25.jpg
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by simurgh

mortal kombat conquest ha, the tv series and not the movie... d*mn u missed his butt-fitting leggings in MK:conquest... tsk tsk, pity you girl... man was he so delicious! yum yum! ;)
    ya i know, the TV show..wala lang he didn't look as fine to me then as he is now :drool:
  • I like Paolo Montalban when I saw him in Cinderella. He seems very nice. I visited his site and he still personally answers all the messages sent to him by his fans. BTW, he was part of People Magazine's 1998 50 Most Beautiful People in The World.
  • SIMURGH PAREHO TAYONG NAGNANASAM NASAM KAY PAOLO!!!!!!!! HANG GWAPO NYAAAA!!!!!!!
  • :beam:

GRABE!!!! As in super-talagang-GRABE!!!

I think he is not only verrrrrrry cute but also verrrrrrrrrry smart. All the time I was watching AMERICAN ADOBO, sabi ko ... "Galing talaga this Laurice Guillen. Talagang she is guided by our Holy Mother ... Imagine, she is given this chance to direct Paolo Montalban?"

Actually ... to confess the truth ... he is the only reason I insisted that my boyfriend and I watched the film sa first day of showing. Then when I told him na I really think that Paolo is super-galing, he told me ba naman na Paolo sort of looks like Carlos Agassi daw. Inaway ko nga siya: I told him that he looks like Stefano Mori even if he has no Italian blood and comes from Ilocos.

But going back to Paolo ... GRABE TALAGA!!! Sana he comes here, ano? Sana he comes here to Manila tapos he makes a movie for Star Cinema ...this time with another great Filipino director like Ms. Marilou Diaz-Abaya. Maybe Direk Marilou can use Paolo as the leading man and not anymore Cesar Montano (who was kinda disappointing with his speech noong awards night).
  • simurgh and cutie number 1 mga sisters shocks ako at nandito rin kayo...di ko alam na nagnanasa pala kayo ke paolo...sumbong kita simurgh ke nickyuts hehehe.....napanood nyo ba american adobo? well at least di nagde-deny si paolo about his ethnicity o diba? i find him so yummy and tasty :D ngek parang chicken adobo......

sana nga i-visit nya ang rp...!
  • ...sama ako sa fan's club. :drool:

:D

:ivy:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file