Home PEx Campus Mapua Institute of Technology
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

MAP?A Scholastic Aptitude Exam Questions.

Hello. Im taking the MSAE on NOV 23 which is about 2 weeks from now. Im worried about what might come out of the exam. I have never taken and entrance test before so I wouldnt know the coverage of the exam.

1. Mahihirapan ba ang isang under achiever (math) sa exam?
2.Ano ang topics na dapat kong reviewhin sa Math Science at English?
3.Ilang items po ito?
Im taking CpE po just for the info.
Thanks in advance!
-Harvey Hernandez

Comments

• dell23456dell23456 Member PExer
    Hi Harvey, no need to worry about entrance exam in Mapua, i wouldn't say it is not really easy but Mapua is not strict sa admit ion ng students, in short they need your MONEY.
    Mapua will still admit you even how low your scores in math and physics in high school. Just bear in mind once you get in its a welcome to hell

No need to review kasi 100% sure papasa ka. Kahit mga high school batch mates kong bagsak sa card nung high school , pumasa sila sa mapua entrance exam(pero 1 term lang sila sa mapua ).
  • BurntPopcobBurntPopcob Member PExer
    Update: Pasado po ako sa MAPUA. Thanks alot :D
  • erika12erika12 Member PExer
    nice. congrats!
    Update: Pasado po ako sa MAPUA. Thanks alot :D

Welcome to hell :naughty:
  • BurntPopcobBurntPopcob Member PExer
    Hahaha. 6 months pa ;)
  • radgeradge Member PExer
    Required daw akong kumuha ng MSAE sa Math. Tapos na ako ng calc III. all I need is Diffirentials and Linear Algebra. Anong purpose nun Math MSAE kung transferable yun credits ko due to an Agreement between my school and MAPUA? All I hear is madali lang daw, pero magbigay naman ng proof on how easy it is. ano ba yun mga tanong? Up to what math levels are thrown in there? Does somebody remember the hardest math question they have encountered, what was it?
    radge wrote: »
    Required daw akong kumuha ng MSAE sa Math. Tapos na ako ng calc III. all I need is Diffirentials and Linear Algebra. Anong purpose nun Math MSAE kung transferable yun credits ko due to an Agreement between my school and MAPUA? All I hear is madali lang daw, pero magbigay naman ng proof on how easy it is. ano ba yun mga tanong? Up to what math levels are thrown in there? Does somebody remember the hardest math question they have encountered, what was it?
    By the way, you guys said they'll pass me no matter how low my result is, but I wouldn't be happy if they place me in Calc I.
    Yes they will pass you sure yan. Maybe yung test is to know yung math level mo Kung hangang Saan ka nila i-except.
    You might want to check the OT website ng mapua andun lahat ng past quizzes and lahat may solutions ;)
    dell23456 wrote: »
    Yes they will pass you sure yan. Maybe yung test is to know yung math level mo Kung hangang Saan ka nila i-except.
    You might want to check the OT website ng mapua andun lahat ng past quizzes and lahat may solutions ;)

Diba transfer ka from DLSU? So, what was the last math course you had before transferring and did you have to take the Validation Exam?
  • AJA 27AJA 27 Member PExer
    Hi. guys I'm taking entrance exam in mapua.

can you tell me how its hard the exam?
  • Hi magtatake ako ng exam at gusto ko sana makapasa sa ETY scholarship na pwedeng mangyari kung mabebelong ako sa top 10 scorers ng exam. May I know yung topics na natatandaan niyong tinanong? Sa Science ba ay kasama ang biology o Chemistry at Physics lang talaga?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file