Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Who's the better am host: Hans or Bobby?

I am a morning person and I like morning shows. I am also obsessed with these two am hunks. So, who do u think is the better host. I think Bobby is better looking, but Hans is the more effective host. Plus I like Unang Hirit better. Duon kase, sincere ang barkadahan nila. I heard that ASYm hosts dont like each other, and do not even talk during commercial breaks!!! Plus mas matalino si Hans.

Comments

• tomtomtomtom PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Gilderoy
    ...Plus mas matalino si Hans.

Agree. I've seen him host this beauty pageant. Galeng for a first timer.
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    HANS!!!
    si bobby parang all brawns and no brains eh...
  • isnt' Hans the one with the controversial video which showed him naked while a gay talent manager/promoter was massaging his d!ck? that's how he tried to break into showbiz. oh well...

on to the topic, pareho ko silang ayaw. si Hans lang ang ayoko sa Unang Hirit, otherwise the show would be perfect for me. both Hans and Bobby should give up hosting altogether and just stick to modeling. they're not credible at all.
  • hate ko si bobby kasi ang oa niya. si hans, hindi dinako bilib. di syamatalino for me. and i heard he's an *******
  • ayoko si bobby...:vomit:
    hans ang mas magaling..;) hindi pa OA
  • Originally posted by geisha123
    hate ko si bobby kasi ang oa niya. si hans, hindi dinako bilib. di syamatalino for me. and i heard he's an *******
    Diyan kayo nagkakamali. Hans graduated with a BS Psychology degree from the Ateneo before earning his MA in Psychology from the U.S. The man is a lot smarter than he lets on and he's a hell of a great guy.*okay*
  • Originally posted by Gilderoy
    I am a morning person and I like morning shows. I am also obsessed with these two am hunks. So, who do u think is the better host. I think Bobby is better looking, but Hans is the more effective host. Plus I like Unang Hirit better. Duon kase, sincere ang barkadahan nila. I heard that ASYm hosts dont like each other, and do not even talk during commercial breaks!!! Plus mas matalino si Hans.

not true about ASYM! they are all really good friends. if ever they don't talk on the set is cause they're rehearsing their scripts. they're a really really nice, friendly, and professional bunch. and i don't quite like hans, so i go with bobby. it may be OA to some but its just that he's the clown of the show lang.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file