Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

PROS and CONS between bank and pag ibig financing on housing loans

Hi guys.

Just wanted to see the weigh in between the two. Anu ba ang mas ideal in the long term? Who's more flexible in the event of an amortization sudden problems?

Balak kopo kasi kumuha ng hnl thru any of these platforms. Any recommendations and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Comments

• okavango wrote: »
    Hi guys.

Just wanted to see the weigh in between the two. Anu ba ang mas ideal in the long term? Who's more flexible in the event of an amortization sudden problems?

Balak kopo kasi kumuha ng hnl thru any of these platforms. Any recommendations and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Palagi na tong napag-uusapan. May mga Pag-IBIG threads na din. May mga posts ako dun answering your question.

Considering the new new interest rate that PagIBIG is offering, 7.2% at any loan amount and any paying period, I'd go for PagIBIG. Pag nalate ka ng bayad, mas madaling pakiusapan. Sa banko, foreclose ka agad after a few months na walang bayad.
  • Palagi na tong napag-uusapan. May mga Pag-IBIG threads na din. May mga posts ako dun answering your question.

Considering the new new interest rate that PagIBIG is offering, 7.2% at any loan amount and any paying period, I'd go for PagIBIG. Pag nalate ka ng bayad, mas madaling pakiusapan. Sa banko, foreclose ka agad after a few months na walang bayad.

Sorry for that, tried to backread but all I read are footnotes pero nothing definite at walang actual tale of the tape between banking vs pag-ibig (parang boksing) :)

But thanks Neo.