Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

MTB's Kendeng Girls or Eat Bulaga's Sex Bomb Dancers?

Which of the two all-female groups do you like? Gusto ko lang malaman kung sino ang mas gusto ng mga PEXers... :)

Comments

• cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    they're both annoying & look absolutely cheap.
  • originally posted by cHarL!e's AngEL

i agree!! i really hate those sexbomb dancers they really look cheap all over!!! kung sumayaw parang mga dancer sa beerhouse!! and their clothes!!!:bigvomit: yung sa MTB naman mga trying hard!!! ang titigas ng mga katawan!!:disgust:
  • sakit sa tenga! kaka irita!:mad:
  • first it was ka-irita..pero sanayan na lang...nakaka-aliw din naman e
  • In contrast to everyone that posted above.. well except one..
    I find the Sex Bomb dancers amusing and appealing..
    They bring life to the Laban o Bawi portion and not to mention humor too most specially when Vic Sotto is around..
    They are *okay* in my book..
    Its a matter of preference.... some like them... some don't.. :D

I'd rather watch them than some trying hard bold stars.. :D
  • Which of the two all-female groups do you like? Gusto ko lang malaman kung sino ang mas gusto ng mga PEXers...
    C'mon, be heard!!! Choose between the 2... May request din sana ako, can you please include your gender so that I'll know if you're male or female but I won't mind if you don't...
  • oo nga... kakairita yung dalawang groups... pro kung papipiliin ako... i'd rather choose the sexbomb dancers kse mas may appeal sila sa kse dun sa isang group.... (btw... am a girl ha :*) ) la lang

pro seryoso lang.... mas gusto ko sexbomb dancers.... gaya gaya kse yung kabila eh
  • ako din sex bomb. mas maganda yung mga girls dun tsaka ang lalambot ng mga katawan. TsAka kakatawa sila pag pinag-titripan ni bossing... hehehe....:)
  • ako ren sex bomb girls. kasi mas may practice sila e. ang kendeng girls puro pa cute hindi namann sila cute.
  • Which of the two all-female groups do you like? Gusto ko lang malaman kung sino ang mas gusto ng mga PEXers...
    :)TAKE YOUR PICK :)
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sex Bomb na...
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sex Bomb Girls are more entertaining.. and they're the original :)
  • mga mommies na ba yung dancers sa mtb?:shrug2:
    wel, they look like mga nanganak na.:rotflmao:
  • SEX BOMB DANCERS

:dance::dance::dance:
  • :naughty2: Sex Bomb :naughty2:

:teehee:
  • Originally posted by cHarL!e's AngEL

AMEN! Someone give them a robe to cover up...or directions to a beer house.
  • AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    If I were to chose between the two, I would pick the Sex Bomb Dancers.

But if I had a real choice, I would chose the Singles. However, they are not active as a group anymore. But of course, the Singles are in a far higher class than the two mentioned groups.
  • Originally posted by AnthonyServinio

But if I had a real choice, I would chose the Singles. However, they are not active as a group anymore. But of course, the Singles are in a far higher class than the two mentioned groups.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Singles the original group of Samantha Lopez aka "Gracia" the former rambulaga girl. If i remember correctly, they were also called the eat bulaga dancers since they were mainstays of that show. Anyways, they are a little mature if you would compared them to the Sex bomb dancers whose age range would not exceed 20.
  • 4MER_Pexer4MER_Pexer PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    *okay* SEX BOMB *okay*

Laban, Laban..........o BAWI, BAWI.......AAAAWWWWWW!!!!
  • AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Originally posted by martyr

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Singles the original group of Samantha Lopez aka "Gracia" the former rambulaga girl. If i remember correctly, they were also called the eat bulaga dancers since they were mainstays of that show. Anyways, they are a little mature if you would compared them to the Sex bomb dancers whose age range would not exceed 20.
    NO, the Singles dance in different variety shows and concerts. Gracia was never a member. The members are from a respected and decent Catholic school.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file