Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Permits needed for Condo Improvement

bcsiybcsiy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
What are the permits needed for condo improvement? How much for these permits?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• bcsiybcsiy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Up

Thanks in advance to those who can help! :)
  • c1234c1234 PEx Rookie ⭐
    It depends on what your condo admin would require. But you have to prepare also a budget for the construction bond (which will be returned to you after the construction). I sent you a PM regarding my services. You might be interested. Thanks.
    bcsiy wrote: »
    Up

Thanks in advance to those who can help! :)
  • Saan ba yang condo na yan. Maybe I am familiar to their restrictions.
    Sa pasig po.. sandoval ave... bago po sya arezzo place...
  • diba usually permits are free?? onstruction bond lang ang binabayaran sa condo. yung amin kasi ganun e.. hehe ewan ko lang ha,, pero wala na hassle dun sa amin.
    Well the developers told us that we first need to secure some kind of permit from them then may mga permits pa raw needed from city hall, nagtataka nga kami kasi we're not going to construct a new building we just need to improve the unit before we move-in.
    Do you have a contractor already for your unit? Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!
    Usually they just ask for a set of signed and sealed plans, scope of work and specifications. Also the list of workers and NBI clearances if needed. And of course if they would require a construction bond. But I haven't had any experience of a developer asking for permits from the city hall.
  • meron na daw permit needed for condo in pasig due to new ordinance nila. we're ask to get a permit from city hall. need din to find a contractor. ang mahal din kasi pag sa kanila.
  • Ako rin, di ko pa narining na need pa ng city hall permits for renovation of condo units. Usually, sa PMO lang nagrerequest then post a bond to cover in case magkaroon ng damages sa condo properties during the renovation
  • Sun_SetSun_Set PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Normally pag turn over ng unit nandon na lahat conditions if you want to improve or renovate yung unit. May mga definitions din, kasi kung simpleng papalitan mo lang door knob, di consider yun as improvement.
  • Actually the permit is required for most new residential and commercial construction. For condominiums improvement you need the permit for the following activities.
    • Construction or demolition of structure.
    • The removal or addition of any wall, partition or portion or any structural component,
    • Electrical wiring, water supply and distribution system, sanitary drainage system or vent system
    • Change in occupancy.

These are some points for more and deeper instruction you can consult with your condo agent or developer.