Home PEx Classifieds Clothes and Accessories
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

Branded clothing and imported goods supplier here! H&M and many others.

Hello girls and boys who would loved to be a reseller for clothing from China, US, UK, Japan, Korea and branded clothing like H&M, Zara, Mango, Alice and Olivia, ASOS, Asquith, Bardot, Balenciaga, BB Dakota, River Island, Bcbgmaxazria, Bloomingdales, AX Paris, Barneys New York, Buttons and Bows, Chicnova, Ebay UK, Emoda Global, Esther, Evans, Fashion Union, Flannels Fashion, Forevernew, Free People, French Connection, Great Plains London, Just Fab, Karma Loop, Mandco, Market Publique, Matches Fashion, Missguided, Missoni, Outnet, Own The Runway, Phase Eight, Rare London, Romwe, Spoiled Brat, Steve Madden, Steven, Storets, Susiekim, The Travelling Trunk, Toast UK, Zipia, Burberry, Caroline Rose, Celeb Boutique, Charles David, Chelsea Flower, Chictopia, Chicwish, Das My Shoes, Debenhams, Donna Karan, Eden Diodati, Elie Tahari, Esteban Cortazar, Etsy, Farfetch, Feet For A Queen, Giussepe Zanotti, Glamorous, Graham and Spencer, Hello Parry, House of Fraser, I Hate Mondays, Jeffrey Campbell, Jennifer Lopez, Karen Millen, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Lenny Clothing, Linde and the so many others!

I can also supply you foods and beverages from Korea, Japan and China may it be chocolates or ice creams!

For beauty products, I can also supply you! Imported goods from US, UK, China or Japan or even in Korea!

If you're fond of branded clothings and imported goods! Why not do resell? I can be your supplier, a trusted supplier!

Our store name is Mcclaugherty

Our store url is http://www.facebook.com/mcclaughertyy.

Comments

• sharque025sharque025 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi,

We are offering high quality and stylish woman's fashion apparel. You can conveniently check our beautiful images, prices and order through our website www.manila.gallery

We have 100+ designs from Tokyo, Taipei, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing and other major fashion cities in Asia.

http://manila.gallery/shop-3/
    http://manila.gallery/shop-3/page/2/

Viber/Whatsapp: 09499032429
    Line/WeChat: jctoni
    email: [email protected]y

Enjoy! :)
  • hi, please send me details in my email: [email protected]. if you can also include photos of your products that would be great. Thanks!
  • hi, please send me the details in my email: [email protected],,, hope you can send me your entire catalog for Men's shirts with pictures and prices
  • Begginer po ako sa clothings business please help me po I want a supplier po ng rtw's women clothes, shoes, and accessories po.ukay ukay suppliers as well.
    Thanks.
    [email protected]
  • s0njays0njay PEx Rookie ⭐
    P3K TO SEND EMAIL TO 20K PEOPLE

MABUHAY, Entrepreneurs! I am a partner-reseller of the largest online repository of leads of the Philippines today; I am referring to a company that has been working with brands like Jollibee, Teleperformance, LBC, and others, for their digital and technical needs.

We use our own database of contacts to send a blast of your message. Further, we set this up in a way that recipients see the EMAIL ADDRESS OF YOUR COMPANY OR BRAND as the sender, and replies also go straight to your email inbox, not ours!

These are available database groups:
    * 80,000+ Condo and Real Estate Investors NCR-Based
    * 60,000+ Vehicle Owners, High-End Makes and Models
    * 140,000+ VIP Airline 1st Class Member Travelers
    * 200,000+ Hotel Membership Contacts (4 & 5 Star Hotels Manila, Cebu, Davao)
    * 256,000+ High Level Political Supporters, NCR-Based
    * 200,000+ Attendees of Business Conferences and Seminars
    * 50,000+ University Alumni Top 7 Schools in Manila / Cebu
    * 2,600,000+ Card Holders of Various Philippine Banks
    * 5,400,000+ Post Paid Subscribers, Mobile Companies
    * 40,000+ Golf Club Members, Polo Club Members
    * 153,000 Fitness VIP Members
    * 75,000+ OFW Lists (USA, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada)
    * 350,000+ Online Shoppers / Retail Buyers
    * 100,000 Corporate Emails Philippines Based

NOTE: These people have given permission to receive promos and deals because they have transacted at least once with our partners. The pricing displayed here is for the first 25 orders or until March 31, 2015 only, whichever comes first.

Be reminded: Email marketing has been the most effective form of mass marketing in the world!

If you just want a database of leads, a package of 6,000 contacts is worth p5k.

Jayson Guevarra​
    (02)3502058 | 09266371908 | 09335625708

Whatever you do, I PRAY you FIND that which you SEEK..!
  • I am interested to be a reseller. Please send me a catalogue w/ price @ [email protected]. tnx
  • please email me at [email protected]
    if possible,include pictures of your items and pricelist.. thank you po..:):):)
  • i am interested, please email me the catalogues and details at [email protected]
    thanks a lot:)
  • Good day

I am Ms. Vangie from Las Pinas, Metro Manila. we are putting up a clothing vstoreand we are looking for a supplier and i saw your page I also try to view web page www.manila.gallery but suddenly it is unavailable also i fail to send email to this email add [email protected]y. can I ask for your pricelist and images of your products or even brochures? here's my email add [email protected]

Thank you.
  • I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Ready Made Garments, Stocklot EXPORTER, SUPPLIER.
    For all of all seasons of all items
    (KNIT< WOVEN < DENIM < SWEATER < JACKET)

Monir Hossain
    CEO
    M & R
    Whats app Cell +8801711479486
    fb : mandrmonir
    email : [email protected]
  • page not found po
  • Hello girls and boys who would loved to be a reseller for clothing from China, US, UK, Japan, Korea and branded clothing like H&M, Zara, Mango, Alice and Olivia, ASOS, Asquith, Bardot, Balenciaga, BB Dakota, River Island, Bcbgmaxazria, Bloomingdales, AX Paris, Barneys New York, Buttons and Bows, Chicnova, Ebay UK, Emoda Global, Esther, Evans, Fashion Union, Flannels Fashion, Forevernew, Free People, French Connection, Great Plains London, Just Fab, Karma Loop, Mandco, Market Publique, Matches Fashion, Missguided, Missoni, Outnet, Own The Runway, Phase Eight, Rare London, Romwe, Spoiled Brat, Steve Madden, Steven, Storets, Susiekim, The Travelling Trunk, Toast UK, Zipia, Burberry, Caroline Rose, Celeb Boutique, Charles David, Chelsea Flower, Chictopia, Chicwish, Das My Shoes, Debenhams, Donna Karan, Eden Diodati, Elie Tahari, Esteban Cortazar, Etsy, Farfetch, Feet For A Queen, Giussepe Zanotti, Glamorous, Graham and Spencer, Hello Parry, House of Fraser, I Hate Mondays, Jeffrey Campbell, Jennifer Lopez, Karen Millen, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Lenny Clothing, Linde and the so many others!

I can also supply you foods and beverages from Korea, Japan and China may it be chocolates or ice creams!

For beauty products, I can also supply you! Imported goods from US, UK, China or Japan or even in Korea!

If you're fond of branded clothings and imported goods! Why not do resell? I can be your supplier, a trusted supplier!

Our store url is http://www.facebook.com/mcclaughertyy.

Hi, Im interested in this business, pls email me so we could discuss... thanks [email protected]
  • I have a small business where I am selling imported chocolates, can goods, pringles etc. I am buying the item at SNR and some suppliers but price was too high. I am looking for suppliers that has competitive price.
  • (Originally posted by stephnakagawa)
    Branded clothing and imported goods supplier here! H&M and many others.
    Hello girls and boys who would loved to be a reseller for clothing from China, US, UK, Japan, Korea and branded clothing like H&M, Zara, Mango, Alice and Olivia, ASOS, Asquith, Bardot, Balenciaga, BB Dakota, River Island, Bcbgmaxazria, Bloomingdales, AX Paris, Barneys New York, Buttons and Bows, Chicnova, Ebay UK, Emoda Global, Esther, Evans, Fashion Union, Flannels Fashion, Forevernew, Free People, French Connection, Great Plains London, Just Fab, Karma Loop, Mandco, Market Publique, Matches Fashion, Missguided, Missoni, Outnet, Own The Runway, Phase Eight, Rare London, Romwe, Spoiled Brat, Steve Madden, Steven, Storets, Susiekim, The Travelling Trunk, Toast UK, Zipia, Burberry, Caroline Rose, Celeb Boutique, Charles David, Chelsea Flower, Chictopia, Chicwish, Das My Shoes, Debenhams, Donna Karan, Eden Diodati, Elie Tahari, Esteban Cortazar, Etsy, Farfetch, Feet For A Queen, Giussepe Zanotti, Glamorous, Graham and Spencer, Hello Parry, House of Fraser, I Hate Mondays, Jeffrey Campbell, Jennifer Lopez, Karen Millen, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Lenny Clothing, Linde and the so many others!

Interested here. Kindly email me at [email protected] or direct contact me to 0927-230-8342

Thank you.😊
  • Hello, I'm  looking for Zara, forever 21, pull&bear, Mango, Topshop and the likes of branded overruns. 
    Should you have any po, can you kindly send me your catalog, please email me at [email protected] Thank you 
  • if possible,include pictures of your items and pricelist.. thank you po..:):):)