COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Kapamilya vs Kapuso Amazing Race - Roadblock - PEx TAR Primetime Presents: ???

NakuraNakura Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
[center-hidden]ibrIeaTEtyws8U.gif[/center-hidden]

Hello Team Kapamilya and Team Kapuso! Ready na ba ang cast niyo? Naririto tayo sa set ng Male Celebrities sub-forum para sa inyong 2nd to the last task.

73630251.jpg

Para sa Roadblock, may dalawang set na nakahanda para sa Team Kapamilya at Team Kapuso. Though lahat ng team mates ay ineencourage na maging involved at tumulong sa task, ang mageexecute ng Roadblock lang ang dapat pumasok sa set para gawin ang challenge.

For this challenge, kailangang gumawa ng pilot episode ng isang teleserye for your home network. Pag nakapag-ere at natapos ng team ang isang episode, they will get their next clue.

However, to get ahead of the the race, kailangan mas mataas ang ratings ng team niyo sa kalabang team.

Objective:

- To complete the challenge, team members who are chosen to do the road block should be able to create and present a pilot episode of their team's teleserye.

Mechanics:

- The episode should have a minimum of 300 posts and a maximum of 600 posts.

- Each participating team member in the Roadblock should play as an actor/actress of their own network. Teleserye should only have 2 female characters maximum.

- The TV drama must have the following in the first three posts (not included in the limit, can be posted by non-participants of roadblock):

Post 1: Title Card (image)
Post 2: Cast (including photos, can be edited or unedited)
Post 3: Synopsis (Should be posted before the show airs)

- Successive posts must connect to the previous poster.

- No successive posts must come from the same poster.

- Roadblock Participants are allowed to control the story in any way BUT their post should involve their character in the said post.

-The plot for the episode must be complete by 600 posts. Cliffhangers are allowed.

- Each actor/actress should play a part in the story.

- Below is the post format:

<Title> - Post <number>

<Action! - story>

=============
Example:
Poster 1 - ex deo scientia

Deo's Temptation - Post 1

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo /

Poster 2 - hydrangea

Deo's Temptation - Post 2

Sed ut perspiciatis, unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam eaque ipsa, quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt, explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem, quia voluptas sit, aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos,

=====================

Time Bonus:

- To get the time bonus and get ahead, your pilot episode must have higher ratings!

- The ratings will be coming from your viewers and from three TV critics who will arrive at the end of your pilot episode.

- For the viewers, a separate ratings thread will be made for Team Kapamilya and Team Kapuso.

- Viewers should post I am [Pex username] and I watched [GMA/ABSCBN] - [post number] in the respective threads. 1 post per member only. 1 post counts as 1 ratings point.

Example: I am Nakura and I watched TV5 - 1

- The 3 TV Critics will appear at the end of the challenge. Each TV Critic will have 50 ratings points to be distributed in any way they want according to the criteria below:

-Entertainment Value – 20 points
-Production Value – 15 points
-Originality – 5 points
-Impact – 5 points

- Ratings will still be collected 2 days after the challenge has ended.

===================
Challenge should be complete before October 6, 2013 11PM

Next up is the finish line so good luck to both teams!

Comments

• NakuraNakura Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    By the way, syempre naman puwedeng mag-edit ng post. It will be super hard naman pag di puwede mag-edit eh ang titingna natin dito is yung show at yung ratings :D
  • sexy_tamisexy_tami GMTVGrandSlam & KPExTTQueen PExer
    Nasaang thread ipopost itey?
  • NakuraNakura Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TEAM KAPAMILYA and TEAM KAPUSO:

Here are the rules for voting:

- Vote in the respective Serye threads (Klarisse: The Lost Voice & War Room Confidentials)
    - Voting ends 2 days after the challenge (October 10, 2013, 12:59 p.m.)
    - Members should post I watched Team [network affiliation]'s [serye title]
    ex. I watched Team Kabagang's Kapit Bisig Romances
    - Only members with a join date of July 2013 or earlier can participate in the ratings.
    - Members can vote only once per network. Members can vote for both programs.

VOTING IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    :wave: I was invited to judge this challenge. I must say that I had a blast reading your pilots racers :) It was a close match and it all came down to which story gave me more laughs. For the scoring system, Nakura ask us to split our 50 points for the two teams (ala The Voice).
    Good luck everyone, here are my scores :)

Entertainment Value – 25 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Klarisse: The Lost Voice - 13 points
    War Room Confidentials - 12 points
    [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    Production Values - 15 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]War Room Confidentials - 8 points
    Klarisse: The Lost Voice - 7 points[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Originality - 5 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Klarisse: The Lost Voice - 3 points
    War Room Confidentials - 2 points
    Impact - 5 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Klarisse: The Lost Voice - 3 points
    War Room Confidentials - 2 points[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    Hello Kapamilya! Hello Kapuso!

It is interesting to note that both teams tackled the mystery genre, although they approached it differently. Kung ganito ang pinapakita sa Philippine TV, our primetime would be less boring, don't you think?

THE LOST VOICE
    I was in stitches at the start. I was gagging at how your writers poke fun not just on The Voice of the Philippines, but also on the network in general. It's a brave move, it's a risky move, but it worked.

However, what began as a parody became a mockery of some sort. I became unsure midway into the pilot whether I should laugh or cringe.
    Overall, this show has promise, but you need to be careful not to go overboard.

WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS
    This is a complete opposite to The Lost Voice. Your pilot started slow, but the story builds up as it progresses. While the other series got me laughing, your script got me excited.

It has some things your creative team should work on. I think SAM is overused, and some of the lines read more like a novelette rather than a TV dialogue. Nevertheless, I can't wait to read what happens next.

Overall, critiques aside, this pilot has a potential to be greenlighted. I won't be surprised if this becomes a plot on a future teleserye.

MY SCORES:
    THE LOST VOICE:
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Entertainment - 10
    Production - 7
    Originality - 1
    Impact - 2
    Total - 20[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS:
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Entertainment - 15
    Production - 8
    Originality - 4
    Impact - 3
    Total - 30[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
  • The HeadmasterThe Headmaster Administrator PEx Rookie ⭐
    =================================================================

PEX SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Hello Kapamilya and Kapuso! Greetings from the Wizarding School!

Thank you for inviting me to be a guest judge here in your competition.

I was truly entertained by your original presentations. Here are my scores:

ENTERTAINMENT VALUE – 25 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE - 15 points
    WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS - 10 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE provided great entertainment with its comically developed characters and their over-the-top lines and interactions. And nice theme song. The characters were interesting and just kept me reading.

WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS had a slow start and a serious tone, but it had an intriguing premise and was very much story driven which kept it interesting all throughout.

PRODUCTION VALUE – 15 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE - 5 points
    WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS - 10 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE was more of a parody in its entirety. It had fun short skits and was largely based from The Voice of the Philippines and its personalities.

WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS had a strong character introduction and build-up, and interesting plot points which are teleserye material. The story has been nicely set-up and the highlights have been exciting and quite controversial.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

ORIGINALITY – 5 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE - 1 points
    WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS - 4 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE had a light tone given its premise and revelry unraveled in a more predictable fashion.

WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS was commendable as it was focused on producing and delivering a novel concept. The developments were exciting. It was a good move to explore the genre and still has potential to grow.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

IMPACT – 5 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE - 2 points
    WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS - 3 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE was mostly character driven and made its impact with each characters' moments.

WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS was consistent in its theme and storyline which had made more impact overall.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

TOTAL - 50 points

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]THE LOST VOICE - 23 points
    Entertainment Value - 15 points
    Production Value - 5 points
    Originality - 1 points
    Impact - 2 points[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS - 27 points
    Entertainment Value - 10 points
    Production Value - 10 points
    Originality - 4 points
    Impact - 3 points[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Overall, THE LOST VOICE provides comic relief and entertainment with its parodies, while WAR ROOM CONFESSIONS delivers more promise with its great production value, originality of concept, and great impact that can potentially be adopted by a network.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Good luck to both teams!

Yours sincerely,

The Headmaster

=================================================================
  • hydrangeahydrangea Administrator PEx Moderator
    Thank you, forg, starczamora and The Headmaster!

Give our regards to Professors Cavernduke, Hornfallow, Talondrake and Witherbane! :rotfl:

Racers, we will now compile your scores. Landi-landi muna habang may time. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file