KLARISSE DE GUZMAN: The VOICE with SOUL! Your Time is NOW!

tumblr_mtsfm19oOM1qg96mfo3_500.gif

Comments

• UnsulliedUnsullied Bless This Mess PExer
    The Voice of the Philippines Journey: Hello World

The Reunion

tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo1_250.gif tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo2_250.gif

tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo3_250.gif tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo4_250.gif

tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo7_250.gif tumblr_mqarieXQFz1qg96mfo8_250.gif
  • roserickzroserickz Queen Sarah Gee PExer
    tnx unsullied :) papa-member ako dito hehe

cute ng gifs :love:
  • roserickzroserickz Queen Sarah Gee PExer
    Klarisse content with runner-up finish

ABS-CBNnews.com

MANILA – “The Voice of the Philippines” finalist Klarisse de Guzman does not feel bad that she only finished second in the competition which concluded Sunday night.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News right after the show, de Guzman said she is already happy with her feat because her only wish in the beginning was just to be part of “The Voice.”

“Sobrang saya ko po kahit hindi ako ang tinanghal na ‘The Voice of the Philippines.’ Nakaabot po ako ng top 2, hindi ko ine-expect. Ang goal ko lang talaga noon makasali sa singing contest tapos nakaabot ako sa finals. Sobrang thankful na ako sa naabot ko,” she said.

De Guzman said she is already a winner for being able to learn from her coach and idol, Pop Star Princess Sarah Geronimo.

She said she is also happy for Team Lea’s Mitoy Yonting because he deserved the title.

“Alam ko deserving naman siya. Kuya Mitoy, balato. See you sa States,” she said.

During the competition’s final episode, Yonting received 57.65% of the votes to beat de Guzman as the two artists faced off for a final showdown after garnering the highest percentage of text and online votes plus iTunes and truetone downloads.

Before the poll for the top two artists opened, their individual scores were reset to zero. In the end, the artist who got the higher percentage of public votes was named the winner of “The Voice of the Philippines.”

While Yonting was the one who got the higher percentage of votes, de Guzman took Twitter by storm as the hashtags “PopstersUnitedforTeamSarah” and “Go Klarisse” were among the top trending topics worldwide while the show was on air.

“Popsters” is the monicker of the Geronimo’s fans.

Even the former member of the Irish boy band Westlife, Shane Filan, said he likes de Guzman’s voice the most because she has an incredible tone.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/30/13/klarisse-content-runner-finish
    roserickz wrote: »
    tnx unsullied :) papa-member ako dito hehe

cute ng gifs :love:

Thanks! :stolenkiss:

Not my gifs though, those are from popsteratheart.tumblr.com :hiya:
    Cute! :D

BVIw03SCcAEQl1P.jpg
    Live PH iTunes Popularity Bars as of 12:24 PM

2. Slowly
    7. To Love Somebody
    9. The Climb
    11. I Can't Make You Love Me
    55. I Can't Make You Love Me
    I'm happy for Klarisse, active na agad sa twitter. :cheerleader:
  • axdebamfaxdebamf Member PExer
    Tuloy ang suporta for Klarisse. *okay*:lol: I heard may offer na kaagad from viva and abs. Congrats Klang! :rocker:
    Gerard Salonga@Gerard_Salonga 12h
    Ended the series with just one loss, but @Klarissedguzman sang Magsimula Ka so beautifully :-) malayo ang kanyang mararating

@Klarissedguzman super congrats!! Nakita kita kanina palabas pero di na ako nakihalo. Tara na gawa tayo ng concert :-)

Jose Villanueva III @officialQUEST 15h
    @Klarissedguzman will have the most successful musical career out of the 4 finalists. I love them all but I got Klarisse! #TheVoicePHFinale

Ryan cayabyab@ryancayabyab 14h
    But I became a fan of @Klarissedguzman in an instant. Galing!!!!

Robert M. Se?a @iamrobertsen 23 Sep
    The Secret of Klarisse de Guzman is not about the high voice,nor the riffing technique, but the pureness of her Soul.She is the #TheVoicePH
    axdebamf wrote: »
    Tuloy ang suporta for Klarisse. *okay*:lol: I heard may offer na kaagad from viva and abs. Congrats Klang! :rocker:

Yeah, tuloy-tuloy lang dapat. :D

Yay! This is just the start for Klarisse. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang dapat piliin niya. :lol:
    Titanium - David Guetta feat Sia (COVER)
  • zari1230zari1230 Member PExer
    pa-member din ako dito. :love::love:

congrats kay klang-klang, :love:
    Ano ang magandang tawag sa fanclub natin? Any suggestions? :)
  • grey14grey14 Member PExer
    After 10 years, balik PEX ako dahil ke Klarisse... I'm welcoming myself back! :rotflmao: Pardon me kasi medyo mahaba to.

I used to watch every live taping of Star for a Night, Search for a Star, and Pinoy Pop Superstar... obviously because of Regine. So I was quite familiar with a lot of these singers who tried and kept trying to break into the music industry by joining singing competitions. You see one singer lose and next thing you know she's winning in another show. Anyway, I first saw Klarisse in person during SFAN taping nung nakalaban niya si Sarah (I actually remember seeing Sarah's mom in the washroom and telling her how good her daughter was and that I thought she'd win), so I was actually pleasantly surprised when she and Sarah reunited on TVoP.

Anyway, congratulations to Klarisse. I really like her attitude. Mukhang walang ere. There's just a certain lightness to her and her intensity is a lot more subtle which I highly appreciate. I've seen some of her contemporaries "practice" in the hallway during taping breaks right outside RV's dressing room trying to impress with their vocal acrobatics... and it just always ended up very off-putting. With Klarisse, watching her throughout this season, she always gets it right. She delivers the balance that a song needs. Nothing is overdone. No histrionics, no belting when it's not really needed for the message she wants to deliver. She doesn't sing to impress, she sings to convey. And I think that's what a lot of the singers and musicians do truly recognize and admire her for. She's got people pushing for her because of her pure soulfulness... not because they like the onstage antics or theatrics that was part of the performance. Some people on the TVop thread who don't like her expect that she will sing a song according to how their favorite singer would sing it. If their favorite contestant is a biritera, gusto nila ganun din ang gawin ni Klarisse para sabihing tama ang ginawa niyang pagkanta. Really, to say that is actually detrimental to a singer's own artistry. I am a fan of Regine, oviously a well-known biritera, although I most enjoy her when she's all mellow and emotional rather than when she's being grandiose and powerful... and yet, I will not dare say that another singer should sing a particular song the way I know Regine would have sung it. It's just not right to discredit other artists of their own brand of musicality.

Needless to say, the fondness and support that her teammates, her coach, and even Ms. Lea herself, showed Klarisse during the competition was very telling. i think she's a good person and a great singer and now, all she needs is a good team to manage her career and the rest will go down in history.
    grey14 wrote: »
    After 10 years, balik PEX ako dahil ke Klarisse... I'm welcoming myself back! :rotflmao: Pardon me kasi medyo mahaba to.

I used to watch every live taping of Star for a Night, Search for a Star, and Pinoy Pop Superstar... obviously because of Regine. So I was quite familiar with a lot of these singers who tried and kept trying to break into the music industry by joining singing competitions. You see one singer lose and next thing you know she's winning in another show. Anyway, I first saw Klarisse in person during SFAN taping nung nakalaban niya si Sarah (I actually remember seeing Sarah's mom in the washroom and telling her how good her daughter was and that I thought she'd win), so I was actually pleasantly surprised when she and Sarah reunited on TVoP.

Anyway, congratulations to Klarisse. I really like her attitude. Mukhang walang ere. There's just a certain lightness to her and her intensity is a lot more subtle which I highly appreciate. I've seen some of her contemporaries "practice" in the hallway during taping breaks right outside RV's dressing room trying to impress with their vocal acrobatics... and it just always ended up very off-putting. With Klarisse, watching her throughout this season, she always gets it right. She delivers the balance that a song needs. Nothing is overdone. No histrionics, no belting when it's not really needed for the message she wants to deliver. She doesn't sing to impress, she sings to convey. And I think that's what a lot of the singers and musicians do truly recognize and admire her for. She's got people pushing for her because of her pure soulfulness... not because they like the onstage antics or theatrics that was part of the performance. Some people on the TVop thread who don't like her expect that she will sing a song according to how their favorite singer would sing it. If their favorite contestant is a biritera, gusto nila ganun din ang gawin ni Klarisse para sabihing tama ang ginawa niyang pagkanta. Really, to say that is actually detrimental to a singer's own artistry. I am a fan of Regine, oviously a well-known biritera, although I most enjoy her when she's all mellow and emotional rather than when she's being grandiose and powerful... and yet, I will not dare say that another singer should sing a particular song the way I know Regine would have sung it. It's just not right to discredit other artists of their own brand of musicality.

Needless to say, the fondness and support that her teammates, her coach, and even Ms. Lea herself, showed Klarisse during the competition was very telling. i think she's a good person and a great singer and now, all she needs is a good team to manage her career and the rest will go down in history.

Wow! Very well said! Thank you for this! :mecry:*okay*

Welcome back! :cheerleader:
    I need to post this, pero i-download pa rin nung hindi pa. Ang galing lang kasi. :mecry:
  • pa-add din ako :)
    Members:

1. Unsullied
    2. roserick
    3. zari1230
    4. shidrac19
    5. addebamf?
    6. grey14?

Just add your name, guys! :D
    Unsullied wrote: »
    Members:

1. Unsullied
    2. roserick
    3. zari1230
    4. shidrac19
    5. addebamf?
    6. grey14?

Just add your name, guys! :D

it's axdebamf po not addebamf :rolleyes::glee: and klangsters tawag sa fanclub nya. diba popster na popster ang peg... :glee:
    grey14 wrote: »
    after 10 years, balik pex ako dahil ke klarisse... I'm welcoming myself back! :rotflmao: Pardon me kasi medyo mahaba to.

I used to watch every live taping of star for a night, search for a star, and pinoy pop superstar... Obviously because of regine. So i was quite familiar with a lot of these singers who tried and kept trying to break into the music industry by joining singing competitions. You see one singer lose and next thing you know she's winning in another show. Anyway, i first saw klarisse in person during sfan taping nung nakalaban niya si sarah (i actually remember seeing sarah's mom in the washroom and telling her how good her daughter was and that i thought she'd win), so i was actually pleasantly surprised when she and sarah reunited on tvop.

Anyway, congratulations to klarisse. I really like her attitude. Mukhang walang ere. There's just a certain lightness to her and her intensity is a lot more subtle which i highly appreciate. I've seen some of her contemporaries "practice" in the hallway during taping breaks right outside rv's dressing room trying to impress with their vocal acrobatics... And it just always ended up very off-putting. With klarisse, watching her throughout this season, she always gets it right. She delivers the balance that a song needs. Nothing is overdone. No histrionics, no belting when it's not really needed for the message she wants to deliver. She doesn't sing to impress, she sings to convey. And i think that's what a lot of the singers and musicians do truly recognize and admire her for. She's got people pushing for her because of her pure soulfulness... Not because they like the onstage antics or theatrics that was part of the performance. Some people on the tvop thread who don't like her expect that she will sing a song according to how their favorite singer would sing it. If their favorite contestant is a biritera, gusto nila ganun din ang gawin ni klarisse para sabihing tama ang ginawa niyang pagkanta. Really, to say that is actually detrimental to a singer's own artistry. I am a fan of regine, oviously a well-known biritera, although i most enjoy her when she's all mellow and emotional rather than when she's being grandiose and powerful... And yet, i will not dare say that another singer should sing a particular song the way i know regine would have sung it. It's just not right to discredit other artists of their own brand of musicality.

Needless to say, the fondness and support that her teammates, her coach, and even ms. Lea herself, showed klarisse during the competition was very telling. I think she's a good person and a great singer and now, all she needs is a good team to manage her career and the rest will go down in history.

preach!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file