COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here

Roald Dahl books

Official_CharingOfficial_Charing Ellen DeGeneres wannabe!!! ✭✭✭
sino ditong mahilig magbasa ng mga books ni Roald Dahl? :D Gusto ko mga books nya kahit medyo pambata :lol:

charlie-and-the-chocolate-factory-book-cover.jpg

Comments

• nozmailnozmail RAWR! ✭✭✭
    :love: roald dahl.

here's my most recent purchase.

i-can-see-you.jpg
  • QT IIQT II Bee-doh bee-doh bee-doh bee ✭✭✭
    One of my favourite books when I was a child was Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.

The descriptions of the wonders within Willy Wonka's factory were vivid enough for me to relish the Tim Burton adaptation (with Johnny Depp as "the world's greatest chocolatier") over the original (best known for the songs "The Candy Man" and "Pure Imagination" as well as the green-haired Oompa-Loompas)

[video=youtube_share;lUtnas5ScSE]
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PExer
    I've read Matilda and Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, didn't finish George's Marvelous Medicines all in middle school. Watched the adaptation of Fantastic Mr. Fox, Chocolate Factory (both, I think everyone have), The Giant Peach.

Modern day Charles Dickens,

Who In Turn I'm Certain Influenced Harry Potter Books

PS One thing I like about the books is the art. I think the older copy I've read was illustrated by Schindelman (I looked it up) but the new copies are illustrated by Quentin Blake.
  • Official_CharingOfficial_Charing Ellen DeGeneres wannabe!!! ✭✭✭
    My favorite Roald Dahl book 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file