Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Am I home wrecker???

Help! Am I home wrecker?
Are so called "no string attached relationship" lasted for 2 years. She got tired of waiting for me that's why she gave another chance to the father of her son... For 3 weeks they are trying to fix everything,. She said that she's trying to forget me and living an ideal life that she deserved... We realized that we need to have closure, I met her last Saturday, for 12 hrs that weve been together we felt that we both love each other however she doesn't want to take risk as everyone is happy with the outcome of her decision including her son! I want her back! I want to start a new, tama ba na guluhin ko pa *** pamilya na gusto nila mabou.... I dont know what to do.... Please help...

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Rule 1

Don't get attached in a no strings attached set up.

Rule 2

Know if you're on poosy withdrawals. Know if it's genuine feelings or you're just missing hitting the skin. Love is such a blurry line with men. If you're gonna fling that term you better be serious.

Rule 3

Always make a decision and stick with the plan. And always always make a decision first; ***** are the ones that take back their words like a little b!tch that can't make up their minds.

Poosy wrecker,

Dementia Tremens
  • Haayssst Im confused .. Her FB is still full of us in private mode... but she keep on posting "happy family" picture of them where ever one can see...
  • tSikiKaytSikiKay PEx Rookie ⭐
    Haayssst Im confused .. Her FB is still full of us in private mode... but she keep on posting "happy family" picture of them where ever one can see...

I thought she has already decided to start a new with her family? Why still ask Mr. Spartan? Diba ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na hinintay ka nya pero dahil napagod siya, kaya siya nag decide na ayusin kung ano naman talaga ang meron siya? So lately nyo nalang na realize na mahal nyo pa ang isa't isa? What's next? Kaya mo bang tanggapin ang lahat ng meron siya ngayon? Is she married? If so, handa ba kayo both na harapin ang lahat ng consequences?

Mas magiging masaya kaya kayo na kayo ang magiging magkasama knowing na may nasira kayo? Ok sana kung wala na talagang pag-asa sa kanila as in matagal ng walang chance na maayos saka ka pumasok at manindigan...Kung mahal mo talaga siya, try to wait...

At habang naghihintay, isipin mong mabuti, alin nga ba ang mas madali? Harapin ang consequences para magkasama kayong muli ( including panindigan ang anak nya at kung anong meron siya, etc. ) o ang mag move on sa piling ng isang babaeng walang SABIT?