Better Call Saul (AMC)

its confirmed! Congrats Bob Odenkirk :)

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/
AMC has confirmed that they're moving forward with a "Breaking Bad" spin-off centered around Bob Odenkirk's character, Saul Goodman. The series is tentatively titled “Better Call Saul,” based on the character's catch phrase in the series.

Plans call for Saul to be a one-hour prequel that will focus on the evolution of the popular Saul Goodman character before he ever became Walter White's lawyer.

AMC and Sony Television are still hammering out the details, but Odenkick is expected to reprise along with the creator of the character, "Breaking Bad" executive producer and writer Peter Gould. Gould will run the series with "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan remaining involved in some creative capacity.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=108822

well happy and yet skeptical on how fans will perceived this series. I love Saul Goodman he the one who brought HUMOR out in breaking bad drama.

but had high hope It could be good, especially with Gilligan involved. however, spin-offs have generally been unsuccessful. There is a slew of great shows that have attempted this in the past. that are now forgotten show...

Comments

• riAbabyriAbaby Ya need heals? ✭✭✭
    YAY!

i just read that on yahoo news. I'm excited to watch this. Spin-off nya daw before BrBa days.

love his commercials!
  • It's gonna be interesting if the final episode of this show would be Walt walking inside Saul's office for the first time :lol:
  • somuchwinsomuchwin Where my people at? ✭✭✭
    Subscribing! Kelan ba itechiwa?

Sana may mga cameo sina Bryan Cranston or Aaron Paul haha
  • j5bataj5bata There's also ONE BENILDE! ✭✭✭
    Patay ang Low Winter Sun dito.
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! ✭✭✭✭
    this is a must see

sana nga magkaron ng cameos sila cranston at aaron paul

sana kasali sila gus fring, mike etc.
  • ronnel0918ronnel0918 Speak life. Speak blessings ✭✭✭
    Syempre hit ito! :D
  • sTaRter_01sTaRter_01 Just Tune In PExer
    finally some good news after months of speculation..

welcome back Jonathan banks. A.K.A Mike Ehrmantraut

EXCLUSIVE:
    Jonathan Banks has joined Bob Odenkirk in Better Call Saul, AMC/Sony TV’s upcoming prequel to Emmy-winning Breaking Bad that centers on Odenkirk‘s unflappable criminal lawyer Saul Goodman. Banks will be a series regular on the show conceived by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and Breaking Bad writer-producer Peter Gould. The prequel series, slated to debut on AMC in November
  • ronnel0918ronnel0918 Speak life. Speak blessings ✭✭✭
    sTaRter_01 wrote: »
    finally some good news after months of speculation..

welcome back Jonathan banks. A.K.A Mike Ehrmantraut

EXCLUSIVE:

Ha! I knew it! :D
  • ParkourParkour @nelsonmuch ✭✭✭
    Wuhoo!! :rocker:

Mike!!! :heart:

--

May date na ba ang pilot nito?

2014 daw to eh. :D
  • sTaRter_01sTaRter_01 Just Tune In PExer
    Bad News!!

Better Call Saul premieres in the first quarter of 2015. It has already been renewed for a second season. by AMC..

supposed to Preimere Nov 2014..:(
    AMC has ordered a second season of “Better Call Saul” and moved the premiere date for its hotly anticipated “Breaking Bad” prequel to 2015, the cable channel announced today.

The second season order is for 13 episodes, bringing the series total to 23. Specific air dates for either season have not been announced, but AMC said they will join “The Walking Dead” and its accompanying “Talking Dead” recap program in the first quarter of each of the next two years.
  • Free & EqualFree & Equal Feather Ruffler PExer
    Renewed already for season 2 despite season 1 not being shown yet.

Wow! That's a first. :eek:

Now, i'm really expecting this series to be very good.
  • TheMovieManTheMovieMan Story is King PExer
    ^ Galing nga e, I'm setting my expectations high on this one.
    AMC orders second season of 'Breaking Bad' spin-off 'Better Call Saul,' moves season 1 debut to early 2015

AMC is already calling Saul again. The network announced Thursday that it had picked up a second season of Better Call Saul, the Breaking Bad spin-off starring Bob Odenkirk, before the first episode of the show has even aired.

And speaking of season 1: The first of those highly anticipated 10 episodes, which was originally slated to debut in November, has been pushed back a few months and will now premiere in early 2015, according to AMC. The 13-episode season 2 is scheduled to hit the air in early 2016.

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan will serve as co-showrunner and executive producer of Saul, and is directing the first episode of the prequel series, which will chronicle the adventures of underhanded attorney Saul Goodman before he teamed up with meth kingpin Walter White (Bryan Cranston). The network also released the first official photo from the set, which features Odenkirk, Gilligan, and Peter Gould, the Bad co-executive producer who created the Goodman character and is serving as Saul‘s other co-showrunner/executive producer.

“Production on Better Call Saul is underway and we could not be more proud of nor more excited about the work to date. We join the fans in eager anticipation for this series and today we happily confirm that our initial Saul order is for two seasons and a total of 23 episodes,” said AMC president Charlie Collier in a statement. “When introducing any series, especially one with the DNA of Breaking Bad, there are countless factors to consider in making sure the show gets the launch it deserves.

We have a strong history with Vince, Peter, Bob, the studio and so many involved with this production; we are enjoying the process on ‘Saul’ and all share a focus on making it a true television event. No half measures.”

The project reunites many members of the Breaking Bad team besides Gilligan, Gould, and Odenkirk. Jonathan Banks, who played fixer Mike Ehrmantraut on the original series, is a member of the cast, and Bad writer-producers Thomas Schnauz and Gennifer Hutchison are among Saul‘s scribes. New cast members include Michael McKean, Patrick Fabian, Rhea Seehorn, and Michael Mando.
  • xxpinxxpin Member PExer
    New Better Call Saul BTS video bitch. So happy I get to see Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut again. :rocker: :bounce:
  • col123col123 Member PExer
    no more half measures - mike
    Better Call Saul will debut on Sunday, Feb. 8, at 10 p.m. with its second episode airing the next day, Monday, Feb. 9 at 10 p.m. The new drama series will then continue to air Mondays at 10 p.m.

"This February, during AMC's first ever two-night series premiere event, we're going to introduce Jimmy McGill to the world. Known to Breaking Bad fans as Saul Goodman, viewers will soon discover Saul wasn't always Albuquerque's top criminal (criminal) lawyer," AMC President Charlie Collier said. "Huge thanks to Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould, Bob Odenkirk, our partners at Sony, and the entire team. We're thrilled to be cooking together again."

Two-night series premiere? :eek: Stoked. :bounce:
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Malapit na :D

He's doing that *intense eye-roll because are you freaking kidding me* once again. :lol:
  • kysh27kysh27 Moderator PEx Moderator
    :bounce: :cheerleader:

subscribing! :glee:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file