Home PEx International Entertainment Music and Radio

Mall of Asia Arena: Seat section

Hi,

Manonood ako ng concert soon and sa MOA arena yung venue. I've never watched a concert here before kaya I have no idea what it's like inside. I'm a bit confused kung alin seat section ang kukunin ko. I'm torn between Lower Box 205/218 and Lower Box 201/222. Mas malapit yung 205/218 kaya lang tagilid. Pero yung 201/222 parang medyo malayo na. I'm not so sure, hopefully meron dito makapag bigay ng opinion regarding the views sa sections na to. Gusto ko sana yung 201/222 Kaya lang baka malayo na and di ko na makita yung tao sa stage :D

And yung Patron 101/122? Malaki ba yung agwat ng view from Lower box 201/222? Mas mahal yung Patron pero kung malaki naman agwat ng view and kung sulit naman, pwede narin.

Please suggestion naman. Thanks!

Eto pala yung seat map:
MOA Arena

Comments

• -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the gap between the patron seats and lower box is not as significant compared to their ticket prices :lol: ...unless of course you wanna get up close.

201 and 222 is actually quite far from the point where the artist performs. imagine the whole length of the basketball court, that's how wide it is. i'd say the best value-for-your-money sections are:
    patron - 106/117, 107 (extreme right), 116 (extreme left)
    lower box - 206/217, 207 (lower extreme right), 216 (lower extreme left)
  • mia89mia89 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks gelay! I guess i'll go for the lower box na lang kung di naman ganun kalaki yung difference ng gap sa patron. :)
    ^ btw, MOA seats are steep. so it doesn't really matter if you are on the side (as opposed to the front seats) because you will have a good view of the stage from 205/206/218/217, all of which are not bad angles. and they are a lot closer than 201/222.

but it's a matter of preference naman. :)
  • |wyatt||wyatt| PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good thing nahanap ko to. I am planning to watch The Script next year :)
  • -gelay- wrote: »
    the gap between the patron seats and lower box is not as significant compared to their ticket prices :lol: ...unless of course you wanna get up close.

201 and 222 is actually quite far from the point where the artist performs. imagine the whole length of the basketball court, that's how wide it is. i'd say the best value-for-your-money sections are:
    patron - 106/117, 107 (extreme right), 116 (extreme left)
    lower box - 206/217, 207 (lower extreme right), 216 (lower extreme left)

hindi ba mahirap manood kapag nasa gilid?
    lytblu wrote: »
    hindi ba mahirap manood kapag nasa gilid?

hmmm.. wag naman sobrang nasa side. of course it's not fun anymore. about 8 or 4 o'clock angle is fine. of course given a choice, the center part is the best pa rin wag lang sobrang extreme as in you're at the other end like the one in question by the TS. i though it's not worth it when you've paid for an expensive ticket and yet you don't really have a good view of the show.
  • ^i was torn between 101/122 and 106/117 kanina before i saw your post. but i have already decided on 106 :D by the way, floor level ba ang patron 106?
  • -gelay- wrote: »
    ^ btw, MOA seats are steep. so it doesn't really matter if you are on the side (as opposed to the front seats) because you will have a good view of the stage from 205/206/218/217, all of which are not bad angles. and they are a lot closer than 201/222.

but it's a matter of preference naman. :)

my sister just bought for me ticket....for maroon 5 concert... but then nakuha nlang nya is patron 101 coral then m-12 is really far? wala na kasi sila kahit vip and others seats.. hays :( *** pang one day ubos agad ...
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^The same happened to me. After one day, ubos na yung magagandang seats. Oh well, better luck next time.
  • Hi,

we are a group of 10 pax (7 children and 3 adults). and our budget can only get us to the lower box - regular (1270).

this is our first time to enter mall of asia arena. which lower box is the best for the children to enjoy the show?

thanks,

dee :)
  • Forrest_Forrest_ PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ok pa rin ba ang Lower Box A 205-218?

Ubos na kasi 206/207 and 216/217

:(
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    In my experience, medyo hirap na sa side ng 205 or 218. Zoom in mode na.