Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Vanity Thread For Men (Thread 2)

Dahil wala na pong gumawa ng second Thread, ako na lang gumawa. Hehe.

Suggest naman kayo ng best whitening prodcuts na available sa market. :)

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
FOR HUNTER GAMES PARTICIPANTS
  1. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  2. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  3. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  4. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  5. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  6. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  7. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  8. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  9. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
  10. 220px-SandstoneUSGOV.jpg
[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Comments

• ano po bang maganda na concealer para sa pimples/redness?
    may concealer po ba na kahit wala ka make up di parin nahahalata?
    i need your suggestions.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    Use BB Cream.

Slingshot_(weapon).jpg
  • Anong gamit nyong eyebag concealer and facial moisturizer?
  • gooseberry wrote: »
    Use BB Cream.

Sinubukan ko gumamit nitong BB cream (Face Shop) na ito.

Sobrang konti lang naman ng nilagay ko, but two of my girl officemates were like "Naka-foundation ka?!" Punta agad ako ng CR at naghilamos. Dyahe!!!

Maputi naman ako, I dunno kung bakit ganun...
    Or you could simply get over your kaartehan and let nature do it's thing for a week.

Try going to a dermatologist if the acne breakout worsens.
  • makitomakito PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hey guys, newbie here in this thread. I have this irritating undereye dark circles na kahit di naman ako puyat meron parin. I think nasa lahi na kasi. So what's the best way to get rid of those? ayoko sanang gumamit ng mga concealers like BB cream para kasing nag mamake up di pantay sa color ng face ko. Hope someone will help. TIA!
    Sleep and eat balanced diet. If you have not yet had a good sleep routine and eat well.

Ice it. If that does not work, Google Preparation H. It does wonders.
  • Newbie_101Newbie_101 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    makito wrote: »
    Hey guys, newbie here in this thread. I have this irritating undereye dark circles na kahit di naman ako puyat meron parin. I think nasa lahi na kasi. So what's the best way to get rid of those? ayoko sanang gumamit ng mga concealers like BB cream para kasing nag mamake up di pantay sa color ng face ko. Hope someone will help. TIA!

Are you pertaining to eye bags? If you are then unfortunately it is quite difficult to get rid of such, eye creams can only improve but not remove.

You can research about these eye cream products coming from Cernor, Obagi and Neostrata but mind you they are not cheap.
    ano po bang maganda na concealer para sa pimples/redness?
    may concealer po ba na kahit wala ka make up di parin nahahalata?
    i need your suggestions.

Instead of using a concealer I suggest using products to improve the redness and minimize acne, a visit to a Derma will be most helpful to get a good regimen which will help you towards your goal :D
    Sinubukan ko gumamit nitong BB cream (Face Shop) na ito.

Sobrang konti lang naman ng nilagay ko, but two of my girl officemates were like "Naka-foundation ka?!" Punta agad ako ng CR at naghilamos. Dyahe!!!

Maputi naman ako, I dunno kung bakit ganun...

I won't recommend BB creams for the sole reason that they may cause acne breakouts, if you want a matte finish product then get the Obagi Sun Shield (expensive but then again quality really comes with a price) or go to a Derma and ask for a sunscreen with matte finish but none comes close to what Obagi can deliver.
    franzmikee wrote: »
    Anong gamit nyong eyebag concealer and facial moisturizer?

Cernor has both eye cream and concealer, it is worth checking out.
  • guys may salon ba dito sa phils. na gumagawa ng hair art, katulad nung hair ni apl de ap? thanks!
  • Greenarrow12Greenarrow12 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Obagi is better than a BB cream. BB cream causes breakout. a little bit pricey though. Luckily when I bought a set of Obagi, they gave me a free sunscreen protector which costs around 4k. So a good sleep, monthly visit to derma, balanced diet (avoid fatty and greasy foods), good skin care product and drink a lot of water will result to a good and blemish free skin.
    Obagi is better than a BB cream. BB cream causes breakout. a little bit pricey though. Luckily when I bought a set of Obagi, they gave me a free sunscreen protector which costs around 4k. So a good sleep, monthly visit to derma, balanced diet (avoid fatty and greasy foods), good skin care product and drink a lot of water will result to a good and blemish free skin.

A lot of posters here do not believe in those. :glee: They want something instant which is quite sad.

You are one lucky guy, that sunscreen is deffo expensive and you got it for free
  • dark_halfdark_half PEx Rookie ⭐
    hi guys.

i already have dark/age spots on my nose and the surrounding area. paano kaya eto matatanggal?
    ^^ I am not even sure what dark age spots mean
  • ok ba yung oil control products ng lab series? how about those from kiehl's? or may mare-recommend ba kayong oil control products? tia!
    I can only vouch for lab series and kiehl's. I find Kiehl's more efficient for my skin but those are years ago when my skin was too oily. I have then changed my diet and sleeping habit.

Each skin is different.
    trickk wrote: »
    ok ba yung oil control products ng lab series? how about those from kiehl's? or may mare-recommend ba kayong oil control products? tia!

You can check VMV products
  • Greenarrow12Greenarrow12 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Newbie_101 wrote: »
    You are one lucky guy, that sunscreen is deffo expensive and you got it for free

Yep dude very lucky guy considering less than 1 year pa lang ako with Belo Medical group as a customer. the blue bottle was the sunscreen protector ala BB cream which di ka magmumuka naka makeup unlike BB cream. It cost around 4k but I got it free lang dude. Sayang i cant upload the pics of the Obagi set including yung free the sunscreen protector.
    gooseberry wrote: »
    I can only vouch for lab series and kiehl's. I find Kiehl's more efficient for my skin but those are years ago when my skin was too oily. I have then changed my diet and sleeping habit.

Each skin is different.

I strongly agree with this post. We have different skin types. I tried expensive creams and facial wash before (Clinique for Men, VMV) but they didn't work worse nagkabreakout's pa ako. Mahirap mag trial and error when it comes to facial products because in the end we don't know what will be the result after using those product. Better go to a dermatologist and seek an advice. Rome was not built within a day. Just like in skin products na isang pahid lang or isang treatment lang every flaws, blemishes will vanish instantly. Patience is important in achieving a good and blemish free skin that includes going to derma for monthly facial and applying medications sa face for maintenance. Lastly maintain a healthy lifestyle (e.g. drink lots of water, enough sleep, proper diet et.al) para naman di masayang yung ginastos mo.