Home PEx Relationships LGBT Forum
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Paano kayo manligaw?

NakuraNakura PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
For the straight people, making ligaw is pretty much straight forward.

But for PLUs, are there any dating dos and don'ts that are different from the usual ligawan?

Ang iisang practice lang na nasa isip ko ay ang pagbibigay ng bulaklak. Be careful when giving flowers to a date. It's one of the most unsafe gifts for PLUs in my opinion, either he/she will love it or totally hate it to the point that its offensive.

Comments

• Dahi sa modern technology, ang ligawan or suyuan ay dinadaan sa text at chat
  • Nakurs, bakit ang konyo mo? "Making ligaw" talaga? :lol: #notcontributorytothethreadbutkebs
  • gumagawa ng mga fan arts na puro picture niya lol
  • I'm the kind of gay guy who's truly determined when courting. I give flowers, plush toys, treat to fine dining, would always hold his hands.. anything that would make my date feel so special and valued.

Unfortunately, all of the guys I courted neglected me. I don't think it's the manner of my courting which has been wrong. I think it's about myself (madami kasi akong kaartehan and insecurities). But since the topic is just about the courting itself, I hope my response is sensible enough. Tingin ko naman kinilig sila sa mga ginawa ko, hehe.

Cheers to homosexual love! ;)
  • I just try make the person feel and understand that I'm serious, and that I'm worth it... and that the right thing to do is say yes! :D
  • KlutzMDKlutzMD PEx Rookie ⭐
    ang sweet naman ng mga tao dito.. lol
  • Just be yourself and show him that you're worth it. ;)
  • JaysonMilkJaysonMilk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    parang normal lang...7 years ago.. bigay ako gift..lumabas nag date... nag motel lol...ayun after mga 4 months ata..kami na haha..
  • boxerbrief2010boxerbrief2010 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I like this thread.....
    Wala pa akong niligawan..
    Takot kasi akong mareject..
    But someday I will try..
    Naaalala ko sabi ng friend ko.. hindi magiging kumpleto ang pagiging bading mo kung hindi ka nanligaw sa buong buhay mo..

Siguro I will do it the traditional way.. Give gifts, date sa fine dining restaurants, Stroll sa park.. :)
    hehe ang cornyyyyyyy

hehe
  • ParkourParkour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hindi magiging kumpleto ang pagiging bading mo kung hindi ka nanligaw sa buong buhay mo..

:lol::lol::lol:

--

Question: Paano mo naman malalaman na nililigawan ka na?

Do you ask if they are making ligaw na?

Tandaan, maraming nasasaktan sa pag-aassume. Hehe :glee: :glee: :glee:
  • ^You can feel it naman... :naughty: You'd know if a person gives you extra attention and tries extra hard to get to know you more or to please you... ;)
  • OKR14OKR14 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Oh how I wish na bibigyan nya ko ng flowers someday. :bashful:

I think it's sweet na magbigay ng flowers but think twice or maybe thrice kung medyo pa-alpha male yung pagbibigyan mo. I don't he will appreciate it. :lol:
  • dati parang natatawa ako sa pagbibigay ng flowers pero after i met him parang gusto ko tong gawin sa kanya. :lol: Parang ang sweet lang kasi ng magiging reaction nya. Yun nga lang they just broke up 3 weeks ago and lumalabas na rebound ako. Sigh!
  • i like reading replies from this thread. I think just make him feel he's important and extra care will do the job ;)
  • rebus wrote: »
    i like reading replies from this thread. I think just make him feel he's important and extra care will do the job ;)

But how? Tell me..
  • But how? Tell me..

you can fetch him at school/work. you can tell him everyday that you love him, that you care for him. there are many ways naman napwedeng ipakita in action na hindi nagbibigay ng for example flowers (which is i think nakakaoffend sa mga hindi effem :rotflmao:). just my opinion lang naman, pero wala namang nagbabawal magbigay ng flowers hahaha.

but before giving flowers naman eh, magtanong tanong ka sakanya kung in the past eh nabigyan na siya ng flowers, investigate first haha para di mawrong move :naughty:
  • mjwitlessmjwitless PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hmmm mas expensive ligawan ang mga straight.

Sa mga gays twice ko pa lang naexperience manligaw eh. 'Yung una pina stop ako after a month. 'Yung current... aaahhh... 'di ko pa alam... hahahahah. Willing naman akong maghintay. Sana maging kami kung kami nga talaga ang para sa isa't isa.. :-)
  • I dunno if ligaw even exist sa PLU.

Usually paramdam lang then invite him for a date, get to know him...etc.

You're gonna know if he likes you or not through his actions or if it came right from his mouth.

Then that's when you decide if you keep courting him or not.

IF I really like the person, I give him a gift :)
  • Yeah I don't think ligaw in the traditional sense exist in LGBT dating. When I like a guy, I chat him up. Pero usually I wait to be asked out becausemahabaanghairkolikethat! ;)
  • dati parang natatawa ako sa pagbibigay ng flowers pero after i met him parang gusto ko tong gawin sa kanya. :lol: Parang ang sweet lang kasi ng magiging reaction nya. Yun nga lang they just broke up 3 weeks ago and lumalabas na rebound ako. Sigh!

palagi naman papa rhodes, hahahahha....

on a more serious note, i dont make ligaw, ligaw tingin lang at yun na... gets?