FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Looking for: Baguio tour packages

cherie_gcherie_g Member PExer
Hi All,

I'm looking for an affordable Baguio Tour Package for our upcoming trip. Date of our trip is on March 13-15, 2014. Dapat po by afternoon or evening sa March 15, balik Metro Manila na po kami. Below are the specs of our trip:
  • 3 days 2 nights
  • inclusive of hotel accommodation (if it's okay we find a hotel but you do the booking or dealing with the hotel para may discount ;) ) If not 2 bedrooms, we can have a SUITE as long as suite has 2 separate bedrooms. Apartment is okay.
  • land transfer Airport or MOA to Baguio/Hotel
  • Itinerary is up to you as long as we could visit THE BEST OF BAGUIO... City and Country tour included
  • Fee should be inclusive of entrances, toll fees, gas, and driver's meals
  • BUDGET: Php 3000-4000 per head. We can go higher depending on the itinerary or accommodation.

If you can make a quote for this one, please provide quote for 5, 6, and 7 persons. Sorry ha... hindi pa kasi decided ang dalawa... But the least number of people is 5 and at most 7. Also, we can join an entire tour group if it'd be very expensive na kami lang ang included sa tour package.

In case you personally want to send in a quote, just email me: [email protected].

Thanks,
Cherie

Comments

• cherie_gcherie_g Member PExer
    UP UP!

salamat pala sa dalawang nag-email sa akin ng tour packages! UP pa po ito for other suggestions and other services.
    STILL UP FOR THIS!

thanks sa lahat nag-email. i have already made a comparison chart based on those who emailed me. so to those who would like to join the fun (hehe) you can email me [email protected] for your quotes.

Will finalize everything by end of the year. thanks!
    UPDATED DETAILS!

Hi All,

I'm looking for an affordable Baguio Tour Package for our upcoming trip. Date of our trip is on March 13-15, 2014. Dapat po by afternoon or evening sa March 15, balik Metro Manila na po kami. Below are the specs of our trip:

3 days 2 nights
    inclusive of hotel accommodation (if it's okay we find a hotel but you do the booking or dealing with the hotel para may discount ) If not 2 bedrooms, we can have a SUITE as long as suite has 2 separate bedrooms. Apartment is okay.
    land transfer Airport or MOA to Baguio/Hotel
    Itinerary is up to you as long as we could visit THE BEST OF BAGUIO... City and Country tour included
    Fee should be inclusive of entrances, toll fees, gas, and driver's meals
    BUDGET: Php 3000-4000 per head. We can go higher depending on the itinerary or accommodation.

There are just 4 of us going so if it's okay or if it's available in your services, we can join an entire tour group if it'd be very expensive na kami lang ang included sa tour package.

In case you personally want to send in a quote, just email me: [email protected].

Thanks,
    Cherie
    LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR TOUR IN BAGUIO... :(

here are the details: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=662984
  • HustongHustong Member PExer
    Phuket island is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Thailand.
    Well known by its beautiful beaches, white sandy beach, clear water and friendly people.
    If you are planning to go Phuket island then you need to know about tour packegages there. So you can visit Phuket Tour Package to get idea about tour packages.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file