Home PEx Relationships LGBT Forum
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

What makes straight guys attractive?

NakuraNakura PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Alam naman ng ibang people like us na straight yung tao, minsan pinapatulan or pinagpapantasiyahan pa. Bakit kaya generally attractive ang straight guys for gay people?

For lesbians naman, are straight girls generally attractive to lesbians? Am not sure how this works on girls ^^

Comments

• ParkourParkour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    We always want what we can't have. :lol:
  • I have discussed this with a friend before...and we came up with an interesting theory.

Most gays have strong identifications with the female side (like you know, they feel like girls. Not ALL gays though, but most. Feel like girls, not WANT to BE girls. That's different...anyway), and along with this strong ties with the female side is the strong ties to the Bad Boy Syndrome.

The Bad Boy Syndrome is the thing girls have with bad boys, they know that bad boys are bad news but they are strongly attracted to them because of the belief (or the challenge) that they are the right girl to set the bad boy straight.

Ergo, the wanting of certain gays of straight men is comparable to having the Bad Boy Syndrome in girls, they believe that they are the right gay to turn someone gay as well...

Or something to that effect.

:lol:
  • NakuraNakura PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @7

Very interesting insight. Come to think of it am the kind of person who instantly goes hands-off pag straight yung guy. Hanggang crush crush lang but I'll never pursue a straight guy kasi ayoko ng drama at yung supposed "challenge". Wala na nga akong date even if I have a lot to offer tapos ichachallenge ko pa yung sarili ko. Wag na uy!

On the other hand, I know a lot of people who will agree to that theory as well kasi sila naman yung mahilig mag pursue.
  • Are all gay guys attracted to straight men? :hmm:
  • Ay me too...parang straight guys are just nice to look at. Or have sex with under a drunken haze but not have an intimate relationship with...

When I hang with my straight male friends, and they get touchy kunwari (as a joke and so they could test if they are gay-attractive--because some guys are actually elated to know that gays like them :lol:), nandidiri ako and I push them away or suntok sa shoulder...yes suntok. Like cute sisterly suntok. :lol:
  • ewan ko para sakin yung tindig nila other than that wala na hahahahah.
  • Sa totoo lang (in general) mas gwapo pa ang mga gay ***** star kaysa sa mga straight ***** star...
  • The mere fact na they are straight nakaka-attract na. Preference lang yan, mas gusto ko yung brusko, macho kesa sa effem, malamya
  • may mga gay/bi na hindi malamya. Lahat lang ng nakikilala mo nagkataong malalamya. :lol: Mas trip ko na yung bi/gay na walang bahid atleast lumalaban sa kama hindi layladee. :glee:
  • Tama si PB2011. It's because they are straight. Most of us (if not all) desire the straight man, but we cannot have him, so we settle for close representations. The "macho" gay guy, therefore, or the straight-acting one, is on top of the desire hierarchy, and the effem at the bottom. We want him; we try to be him - consciously or subconsciously. The straight guy is an archetype. That's why we're attracted.

*What I wrote earlier is a little iffy. It's not really "straightness", but masculinity. We often associate the latter with the former; kaya maypagka archetypal siya.
  • ricksinz wrote: »
    Are all gay guys attracted to straight men? :hmm:

Definitely not me.
  • JaysonMilkJaysonMilk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    armpit...nuff said hahaha
  • gens_19gens_19 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I have discussed this with a friend before...and we came up with an interesting theory.

Most gays have strong identifications with the female side (like you know, they feel like girls. Not ALL gays though, but most. Feel like girls, not WANT to BE girls. That's different...anyway), and along with this strong ties with the female side is the strong ties to the Bad Boy Syndrome.

The Bad Boy Syndrome is the thing girls have with bad boys, they know that bad boys are bad news but they are strongly attracted to them because of the belief (or the challenge) that they are the right girl to set the bad boy straight.

Ergo, the wanting of certain gays of straight men is comparable to having the Bad Boy Syndrome in girls, they believe that they are the right gay to turn someone gay as well...

Or something to that effect.

:lol:

i second the motion, And in addition most gays wants protection and caring which they think that only straight guys can give. been there done that soon you will realize that comparing ourselves to girls is a hell no! :)