Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

treadmill

hi guys I just want to know if anyone of you bought koi treadmill? ang mura nya kasi.. kamusta naman ang quality nya? hindi naman ba madaling masira? if im going to use it everyday atleast once or twice a day how long kaya it will last? I appreciate your feed back tia..:)

Comments

• blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert 🎖️
    How cheap is cheap?
  • If you want to "run" or "jog" then just do it outside :D you get to see other people in the process
  • vincexvincex PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It is in my very unhumble opinion that the treadmill is a complete waste of real estate. Please do the squat press instead. Google tabata as well.
  • blakedaddy wrote: »
    How cheap is cheap?

It goes for around 10k on Sulit.

Looks like this:

222541420_090213313085326510032817864032736486367c1713569e80d6c8bea8bfa98687c0536dcd70.jpg

See how freakin small it is? See how short and narrow the track is? The track area is around 1/4 the size of the usual gym treadmill. No way someone can run on that thing. Might be ok for walking slowly and carefully.

Quality or durability aside, I would worry about misstepping and having an accident.
    With 10 grand, you can already buy a decent home gym.. let's see

Strencore suspension trainer at landmark 1500
    10kg sandbag at sports house 3t (if I got the price right)

Pair of 8,10 ans 12kg kettlebells from ensayo (94/kg) 5640

For the amount of a treadmill you get a lot of equipment which I believe can deliver better results
  • I just realized that treadmill would be great for a small, short-legged dog.
    A JRT or Doxie I presume?
    brianpex wrote: »
    I just realized that treadmill would be great for a small, short-legged dog.
  • pheiaoenixpheiaoenix PEx Rookie ⭐
    It doesn't look durable. I bet, sprinting over that item will give you a tragic end to your investment.

If you prefer doing things inside the comfort of your home, then do Skipping instead (Jumping Rope). it gives you the same benefit, plus, it is portable and cheaper. For less than 500 pesos, you can acquire similar effect as Sprinting or Jogging.
  • Can anyone recommend a brand name and store where I can buy a motorized treadmill?

I've researched on what to look for when buying a treadmill but when I went to the usual mall sporting goods stores the salespeople couldn't answer my most of my questions.

Thanks.
  • Can anyone recommend a brand name and store where I can buy a motorized treadmill?

I've researched on what to look for when buying a treadmill but when I went to the usual mall sporting goods stores the salespeople couldn't answer my most of my questions.

Thanks.
  • Chris Sports. Check it at Whatchu, download mo sa phone mo. store locator mobile app yan free naman
  • I prefer elliptical.When I was in the process of losing alot of weight I used exclusively the elliptical for cardio, two 15-minute sessions a day, shooting for 225-250 kcals per session based on my height/weight/age that I entered...

Now were those calorie measurements entirely accurate...no...but, I did lose alot of weight in a relatively short amount of time and I could do 15minutes before and after my workout without adversely impacting my lifting session.
  • Yes I have used treadmill but I prefer running in park because treadmill does not produce gravity and it is easier to run on treadmill but if you want results than I will recommend you run on grounds. Academic Writers UK
  • The minimum price for a home treadmill is $300. I recommend you pay attention to Weslo Cadence G 5.9I Treadmill

• I have one, it costs me for about $400, still using it after 2 years