Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Can't button top button in long sleeve?

After I tried it I think the fit is nice but when I got home i tried buttoning the top button but it seems that i can't do it. Now im not planning on wearing it buttoned on top however it kept me thinking if the shirt is small for me. Though I dont really feel its tight. Do you think this is okay or should I replace it lets say half inch bigger?

Comments

• gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    Return the shirt and have it exchanged for a size bigger if you haven't ripped the tags yet.
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Udon wrote: »
    After I tried it I think the fit is nice but when I got home i tried buttoning the top button but it seems that i can't do it. Now im not planning on wearing it buttoned on top however it kept me thinking if the shirt is small for me. Though I dont really feel its tight. Do you think this is okay or should I replace it lets say half inch bigger?

it's not the right size for you.

most stores have exchange policies which would allow you to have items replaced within a certain span of time.
  • It may also be because your neck is thick. Are the shoulders, chest and waist right for you? If so, then you'll have to trade off one thing for the other: neck versus body.
  • Same situation, gusto ko slim fit na long sleeves, pero laging hindi ko masara yung sa leeg kasi mataba/makapal leeg ko hehe.
  • No.. Long sleeves dapat nasasara ang top button. Baka di talaga maganda *** brand? Meron din akong nabili dati sa isang shop Greenhills. Maganda sana kasi di ko masara yung top button. Di ko na sinuot. Haha. Eh kung meron namang ibang brand na same slim fit pero nasasara naman sa taas.