Bangkok, Thailand Thread 3

gwapsgwaps tulog ... PExer
Quick Links of previous threads ...

Thread 1

Thread 2 - useful links are on page 1.

Sharing my first photo from bangkok. mavica digital camera. August 2002.
mavica.jpg

Comments

• gwapsgwaps tulog ... PExer
    magbukas na daw ng bagong thread sabi ng mod.

sakto kasi medyo off topic na yun usapan natin sa last page.

hehe ... :)
  • commonercommoner Honorary Member ✭✭✭✭
    Let's post all helpful info and tips only on this page. I will edit this post later.
    Commoner's Mini Bangkok Guide - Word of Caution: Bangkok is just as addicting as Hong Kong!

If Manny Pacquiao is the pound for pound king in boxing, Thailand is its counterpart for tourism. I can't think of another place that gives you so much value in return for every penny you spend. If you want to get the most out of your hard earned money in practically all aspects, go to Thailand.

Where to start your research: http://www.bangkok.com

Rough Exchange Rate: 1 Baht = 1.4 Peso

WHERE TO STAY

Cheapest places to stay are those hostels in Khao San Road. Lemon Seed is quite popular here.

For those who plan to do a lot of shopping and just a few sightseeing, you should stay near the Siam/Pratunam area. You can also stay a couple of BTS stations away from this area as long as the hotel is near a BTS station.

I stayed at Centre Point Wireless Road and I highly recommend this hotel. Service was perfect. Thai hospitality at its best.

TO/FROM THE AIRPORT

For those arriving when the airport link is still operational, this is the most cost effective way of getting into the city.

Taxi costs somewhere around 200baht to downtown Bangkok plus 50baht airport surcharge and 25baht toll fee if you take the expressway. When you exit the airport look for the dispatch counter and tell them where you want to go. Some drivers might still insist on not using the meter.

To the airport, you can ask a taxi to bring you to the nearest airport link-connected BTS station. This way you don't need to hassle yourself with transferring between different stations/lines.

RABBIT CARD and THE BTS/MRT SYSTEM

Yes Bangkok traffic can get very bad so make use of their trains as much as possible. This is 1 of the few things that is more expensive than Manila.

The Rabbit Card is a contact-less smart card similar to HK's Octopus Card. Initial shell out is 300baht, this comes with 100baht load. 50baht is refundable deposit if you return the card. You can buy this in any customer service counter of the BTS stations. Minimum reload is 100baht.

http://www.rabbitcard.com/en

The BTS (their LRT) is very well located and makes it very easy to go to areas which usually has heavy traffic like MBK and the Siam Square area.

PREPAID SIM CARD

7-Eleven is the easiest way to get a prepaid SIM card. I think you can also get one in the airport but I forgot to check where exactly.

The providers are roughly the same, their price are also similar.

I got a DTAC Happy Sim for 45baht and then 60baht for the load. For DTAC, the load is 60, 100, 200, 300, something like that.

The SIM needs to be activated when the phone is powered on, ask the staff to do this for you because the SIM pack is all in Thai.

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/ShortStayVisitors.html
    http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/Happy-internet-package.html

CHAO PHRYA RIVER BOAT

You can take the boat to places that are hard to reach using the rail system such as [email protected] Arun, [email protected] Pho and the Grand Palace. A 1-way ticket is 40baht for the tourist boat with a guide. Nearest BTS to a pier is Saphan Taksin. There are cheaper ordinary boats.

PATPONG / TIGER SHOW GUIDE

Since no one really gave concrete guides to this place, I will write one for this thread. Almost all the clubs/bars in Patpong offer the Tiger Shows (Ping Pong, etc.). The touts will all tell you that there is no cover charge and beers only cost 100baht each. They will even show you a beer/drinks menu that says 100baht only.

Their modus operandi is all the same. When you go to the cashier to pay for your bill, you will be surprised to see that you have been charged thousands of baht, roughly 800-1000baht per person. The cashier and staff will immediately raise their voice and argue with you once you complain.

The actual amount you need to pay is somewhere around 250-300baht per person; maybe a maximum of 350baht. Who actually believes they will let you [email protected] a show like that for P150 is crazy. Don't show them that you know this, start haggling from 150 or 200baht and make 300baht your last price.

These people can be very intimidating and they do this for a living. If you are weak-hearted, traveling alone or in a small group, I suggest you think it over. Preferably there should always be a couple of guys in your group.

TOURIST SPOTS YOU SHOULD NOT MISS

If Beijing has the Great Wall and Forbidden City, Bangkok's Grand Palace and the [email protected] Phra Kaew temple in the same compound should not be missed. Allot at the very least, 2 hours for these 2 places to appreciate its beauty. [email protected] Pho is walking distance from here. For [email protected] Arun you have to take a ferry across the river. There are no subway or BTS near this area called "Old Bangkok" but it's accessible by Chao Phrya river.

If you have the time, take a daytrip to Ayutthaya for temples that resemble Angkor [email protected] and Yogyakarta. There are vans from BKK to Ayutthaya then from there you can ask a tuktuk to bring you around the city. There are around 3 temples that are must-sees. Entrance for foreigners is 50baht each. You also have the option of taking a tour which should cost around 800-1000baht per person. For those who haven't been to Cambodia or no plans of going to Cambodia, you should definitely go to Ayutthaya. Bang Pa In is a summer palace which is on the way to Ayutthaya.

The Siam Niramit cultural show is a must-see show (besides the tiger show). Cheapest ticket online can be booked at Hotels2thailand.com. Get the one with dinner buffet and hotel transfers for convenience. For those who want to ride an elephant, you can do it here.

Bangkok itself has a LOT of things to do: River cruise, temples ([email protected] Pho and [email protected] Arun among others), Chatuchak weekend market, Chinatown, Khao San Road, the floating markets outside downtown Bangkok, Jim Thompson House, The Ananda Samakhom Throne Hall, Samphran Zoo also outside downtown Bangkok plus the tons of malls that will easily eat a couple of days if you love shopping.

Floating Market is only operational during mornings. Grand Palace closes by 4PM.

There are also daytrips to Pattaya, River Kwai, Muang Boran, etc. See: http://hotels2thailand.com/bangkok-hotels-day-trips.asp

As always, don't try to cram a lot of things in a day or you won't fully appreciate the beauty of the places. I know most Pinoys only have 3-4 days and some might think this is more than enough for Bangkok, but no, it's not enough.

I don't know why people still bother going to Vietnam and Cambodia when Thailand itself has so many things to offer.

SAMPLE ITINERARY

Day 1 - Grand Palace, Temples, Siam Niramit
    Day 2 - Ayutthaya, Chao Phrya River Cruise, Asiatique
    Day 3 - Chatuchak or another Day Trip
    Day 4 - More Shopping in Siam Area

There are TONS of itineraries and trip reports in the old thread, so take time to backread!

FOOD

I haven't seen a city in the world with this overwhelming amount and diversity of food. Thailand is indeed a heaven for food. It's diverse, very tasty, flavorful and most of all, very very inexpensive. Average price for thai food inside mall restaurants, 100-150baht per dish. For street food, it's just around 30-40baht. Unlike Manila, Bangkok street food can take the place of real restaurants. Locals eat street food for lunch or dinner.

Siam Paragon's food court alone has a selection that will overwhelm you and put what we have in Manila to shame.

Once you eat the food in Thailand, you will realize how bland, 1 dimensional and sweet Filipino food is.

Must Eat: Pad Thai Goong, Thai Milk Tea ("Cha Yen"), Tom Yum Goong. Eat anything Thai, chances are it's delicious (and spicy). Everything in Bangkok tastes good. No kidding.

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING

For souvenirs, MBK (their version of Greenhills) and the weekend market. A pack of 5 small keychains should only cost 50baht - 10baht each. I am referring to the 1.5"x1.5" keychains. You need to bargain hard here.

For women's clothes - Platinum then Terminal 21 for designer boutiques that are not that expensive but you can't find at Platinum. So go to Platinum first before Terminal 21. According to trip reports, Chatuchak is also good for shopping clothes but there are 2nd hand clothes here.

For men's clothes - Platinum for long sleeves and statement shirts. Terminal 21 also have a lot of good stuff for men.

For branded shopping - Central World. This is one of the nicest malls I've seen, it is very complete and has everything you want to buy (as long as you have the budget). Terminal 21 also have branded stores but not as much as Central World. Siam Paragon for the ultra high-end and H&M.

For guys who want to see nice luxurious cars and for the nicest food court - Siam Paragon.

For photo ops inside the mall - Terminal 21.

For fake stuff - MBK - just like Shoppesville. BARGAIN.

I cannot stress simply how BIG their malls are. Unless you totally have no inclination to shopping, I don't know how you can do malls like Platinum, MBK, Central World or Terminal 21 in just a few hours. Each mall can take up as much as 1 whole day. No kidding.

The stuff at Zen, Isetan and Paragon Department Store are also very nice. Lots of Japanese stuff.

WHERE TO DO GROCERY FOR PASALUBONG

Big C was a big disappointment. If you plan to buy fruits, pasalubong or anything food related, buy them at Siam Paragon's grocery. It might be more expensive but their selection is massive. Central World grocery isn't good either.

NEW ATTRACTIONS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TO BANGKOK BEFORE

Terminal 21 and Asiatique Night Market.

Escape Hunt: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293916-d4476446-Reviews-Escape_Hunt-Bangkok.html

TAX REFUND

For those who will be buying expensive and branded items, there is a 7% tax refund you can get at the airport. Make sure you do all the paperwork at the store where you bought the item.

SCAMS

Tuktuk - As long as you are not a local, they will definitely charge you more than what you should pay. For short distances (1-2KM), it should be less than 50baht. Real price is just 20baht but that's just for locals. There's really no "real" price for tourists because it depends on the driver and how much you can bargain. I was able to ride a tuktuk for 20baht but it turns out, he was in cahoots with a boatman scammer, we did not ride the boat so technically we were not scammed.

Tiger Show Scam - Already explained above.

Locals who speak really good English should already be enough reason for you to be extra vigilant on their true intentions.

It is almost impossible not to get scammed specially if you are a first time visitor to Bangkok or worse, first time abroad. What's good about Bangkok is that even if they double or triple the price, it's still not as bad as being conned in Europe because everything is so d*mn cheap!

There are fake tourist police around the Grand Palace area. They will tell you that the Grand Palace is closed and might try to point you to another place. This happened to me but I think during that day the GP was indeed closed. We were directed to [email protected] Phra Kaew instead so I guess this wasn't the scam.

THAI LANGUAGE

Just like Chinese, once you get the tonation wrong, the word and the meaning changes. So don't try to speak Thai anymore when not necessary. Just learn the usual Sawadeekap (if you are a guy) and Khobbonkap (Thank You).

MGA SAWI SA PAG-IBIG

The shrine/mini temple outside Central World near the foot bridge is supposedly for love. You buy rose/candle/incense and offer it to the god.

NIGHTLIFE AND PARTYING

Just how beautiful are the Thai shemales/transexuals? Go to Patpong and see for yourself.

For the "real" nightlife, go to Ekkamai. Muse Club and Oescobar are both good. Funky Village is also popular. Note that they close early, 3AM if I'm not mistaken.

I :lovesigh: Thailand

al4r.jpg

zvys.jpg
    Can someone post a list of cheap places to stay? Both Khao San and none Khao San. Also a list of travel agencies and their contact info. And where to change money USD/PHP. Eto lagi tinatanong eh. And I dont know the answers to these hehe. Siguro pwede din mga daytrip combinations (for example Samphran Zoo and a floating market?)

GWAPS pwede mo ilagay sa 1st and 2nd post yung sagot kung alam mo. Hehe. Editable pa naman mga post within 24hrs.
  • vertud21vertud21 Silent Luna ✭✭✭
    uy new house hi sa lahat who loves thailand

sawadee khap :wave:
  • noobydoobynoobydooby Member PExer
    are these supposed to be the world famous ladyboys? hehe

dsc0081dl.jpg
  • alvindmalvindm Anshimo Ayexandea PExer
    Thanks so much for helpful info.

Commoner, you really are the best. From our HK trips ikaw na pinakinggan mo.

Your quick quide for BKK is just like all that i need!

We'll stay in Bankok City Suite si Bangkok City Hotel is fully booked already. Great reviews!
    Pero magfloral shire pa kami kasi late night dating namin.

1. One thing, medyo nadiscourage kamis a Patpong kasi kami lang ng GF ko pupunta.
    Can you really get out of the "scam" by haggling?

2. What is the best river cruise? balance of budget and quality.

3. We will exchange Baht na dito sa PHL. Yun bang 10K limit ng philippines ay in terms of what currency? in our previous travels kasi we used almost CC lang sa transactions e. But this time cash dadalin namin.
    commoner wrote: »
    Can someone post a list of cheap places to stay? Both Khao San and none Khao San. Also a list of travel agencies and their contact info. And where to change money USD/PHP. Eto lagi tinatanong eh. And I dont know the answers to these hehe. Siguro pwede din mga daytrip combinations (for example Samphran Zoo and a floating market?)

GWAPS pwede mo ilagay sa 1st and 2nd post yung sagot kung alam mo. Hehe. Editable pa naman mga post within 24hrs.

One Day itineraries one can do during BKK trips are as follows:

- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Samphran Elephant Zoo (with the crocodile and elephant shows, buffet lunch), and a thai cultural show at the Rose Garden to end the day. This full day trip takes you outside bangkok.

- If you want to see temples, there is a half day tour to see the golden buddha and the giant buddha. *** ARun, *** Pho, *** Prae Kaeo completes your one day itinerary .

- Or if above one day itinerary is too much temples for you, just do the Grand Palace Complex Tour and Siam Niramit Show in One day for a more relaxed day. Then cap it with dinner at baiyoke or on a boat during a chao praya river cruise.

- If you want to splurge a little, have your dinner at the Dome at any of your days in Bangkok.

- An Ayutayah Tour normally is a full day tour and I would recommend that you take a guide so you would understand better the history of the place. This is a Great cultural and learning experience.

- On shopping, Chatuchak requires one full day but if you are not up to the heat for one whole day, you can do chatuchak in the morning, and then Siam (where Siam Discovery, Siam Center, Siam Paragon, MBK are all located) in the afternoon up to mall closing hours. Both areas are accessible through the Mo Chit to Sukhumvit BTS Line via Mo Chit Station for chatuchak, Siam Station for Siam Malls, and National Stadium Station for MBK.

- Other Shopping options accessible by trains to complete your shopping day itinerary are Emporium (Phrom Prong BTS), Central World Plaza with two Department Stores Zen & Isetan (Chitlom BTS), and Terminal 21 (Asok BTS). And of course, there is the Central Department Store where branches are all accessible via trains - one in Hua Lampong MRT Station, one in Chitlom BTS Station, and one in Phra Ram 9 MRT Station.

For Khao San Road, sorry, i have never been there :D

on money exchange, just use banks. Rates of major Thai Banks are usually the same, There are a few banks however with higher exchange rates for your dollars but normally cents difference lang as far as i've seen the past few months. There is a jewelry store with a money exchange i am using at ratchaprasong which has higher exchange rates than banks but again, it's just by a few centavos so finding it for a first time bangkok visitor may end up more expensive.

And like in most countries, exchange money at the airport enough for you to reach the capital. Because the exchange rates vs. your dollars are lower there.
    RE: PATPONG, thais (at least those that i know or have talked with) don't want to talk about this place nor bring people there.

To avoid patpong scams is to avoid patpong.

There is really nothing to see there but p e k p e k acrobatics shows and an expensive night market.

You are better off in soi cowboy if you really want the Angeles, Pampanga Walking Street type of entertainment.
  • GoshDarnItGoshDarnIt dans une situation terrible PExer
    commoner wrote: »
    Locals who speak really good English should already be enough reason for you to be extra vigilant on their true intentions.

Ay, talaga?! Dapat akong mag-ingat pag ganun? Akala ko pa naman Bangkokians are just naturally friendly. Lagi pa namang may bigla na lang kakausap sa akin na local pag nasa Thailand ako. `Yung tipong small talk lang. One time, sa isang not-so-touristy temple sa Bangkok, may middle-aged guy who, after praying, just struck up a conversation with me. When he found out na Pinoy ako, nagkwento siya about how he loves Boracay (circa 80s-90s) and Palawan. Apparently, businessman siya, tapos nag-rant na siya about how it sucks to do business in Thailand, kasi nga kurakot ang gobyerno.

Another time naman, there was this (really cute) guy who, upon seeing na I didn't have enough coins to buy a train token (puro large bills lang kasi pero ko that time), bought one for me. Tapos yun na. Dumaldal na siya at naging instant at free tour guide. "To our left is Siam Paragon, second largest mall in Thailand..." Hahaha. Wasn't really in the mood for conversation that time, pero cute naman siya, so OK lang. I wanted to ask or his number, pero nahiya ako. Hehe. :bashful:

One time, nag-backpack lang ako sa Bangkok (first and only time to do it ever, just to experience it). Yung girl sa front desk, she spoke really good English. Chinichika ko siya, at chinika din naman niya ako. Akala ko mahiyain siya, eh mas madaldal pa pala siya sakin. Haha. Nagpaturo ako ng mga Thai phrases, tapos pinapa-correct ko na rin yung tone ko. Mukhang natuwa naman siyang turuan ako.

Another time, nasa [email protected] Suthat kami ng sister ko. May manong na bigla na lang nagausap sa amin. In fairness, direchong direcho siya mag-ingles. Mega-explain niya ang architectire at history nung temple--yung mga buddha images, frescoes, etc. "[email protected] Suthat Thep Wararam is a royal temple of the first grade..."

Ewan ko ba, lagi akong chinichika ng mga lokal. Nakakaaliw naman. Dami ko pang natutunan.
  • GoshDarnItGoshDarnIt dans une situation terrible PExer
    gwaps wrote: »
    RE: PATPONG, thais (at least those that i know or have talked with) don't want to talk about this place nor bring people there.

To avoid patpong scams is to avoid patpong.

There is really nothing to see there but p e k p e k acrobatics shows and an expensive night market.

You are better off in soi cowboy if you really want the Angeles, Pampanga Walking Street type of entertainment.

The night market is quite nice, though. Got a really good deal on silk ties there. At 80 baht each (if you buy at least three), it was a steal.
    Just to make this page as helpful as the Page 1 of the HK thread, I have made a compilation of FAQs and answers based on the old thread. Most of the stuff below are info from someone else, not from me, so please don't ask my opinion or blame me if anything goes wrong. I am just compiling helpful information, I'm not an expert in Bangkok or Thailand so don't send me PMs either

1. Travel Agencies in Bangkok (Tours, Discounted Tickets, etc.)

For those who will be staying in or within Khao San or for those who plan to visit Khao San on their 1st day, you can just get your tour packages and tickets here. Marami daw talagang travel agencies dito so canvass nalang kayo. A PEXer was able to get a tour from Happy Way and maganda naman ang feedback niya. This is their pricelist -> http://s1097.photobucket.com/user/nfq404/media/C360_2013-05-03-23-09-41_zps06145498.jpg.html

For those who have no plans of going to Khao San, I suggest booking online at hotels2thailand.com.

Alternatives:
      http://www.tourwithtong.com/
      http://www.canarytravelthailand.com/
      http://tsaiyo.com/

2. Cheap Accommodations

For those who plan to do a lot of shopping, I suggest staying near Siam or Pratunam area. Recommended Hotels are Novotel Siam Square, Novotel Platinum, Arnoma and Amari Watergate.

Cheapest Accommodations can be found on Khao San Road which is why it's called a backpacker's heaven. For those with a really tiny budget, just find a hostel/dorm here.

Recommendation from PEXers:
      http://www.on8bangkok.com/offers.php
      http://www.oamhotels.com/citylodge9/
      http://www.bangkok.com/budget-hotels.htm
      http://www.lemonseed-rooms.com/
      Saphaipae Backpackers Hostel
      Juldis Mansion
      Tango Vibrant Living Place (10-15 mins walk to BTS)
      Bangkok City Hotel (10 mins walk to Ratchathewi BTS)

3. Weather

http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=37
      http://www.myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m?city=W48455&metric=true

4. Money Changers

For those in Metro Manila, you can get baht or USD in Czarina.

For those changing in Bangkok, you can change around 1000baht in the airport then change the rest in banks in downtown BKK. Hindi naman nagkakalayo ang mga rates nila. Most malls have bank-run money changers.

Recommended money changers in Bangkok:
      http://www.superrich1965.com/location.php
      Good Rate Exchange- along Petchburi 19, sa area ng Pratunam.

Again, don't hassle yourself over a few hundred pesos of difference. Do what's convenient for you.

5. Dress Code for Temples

http://bangkokforvisitors.com/ratanakosin/grand-palace/
      http://www.tourwithtong.com/tourtips.htm
      http://www.theworldandthensome.com/restrictions-rules-and-dress-codes-at-the-grand-palace-bangkok/

6. Very Good Travel Blog for Bangkok

http://mithunonthe.net/category/travel/thailand-travel/bangkok/

7. Places to See at Night:

1. Chao Phrya River Cruise
      2. Chinatown
      3. Asiatique Night Market
      4. Siam Niramit
      5. Patpong (this isn't just girly bars, it has a night market too)

8. Thai Massage

Health Land Ekkamai http://www.healthlandspa.com/spa_menu.html

9. Happy Nano Sim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/tripkoyan/20130617_070606.jpg

10. For those who got addicted to Thai Milk Tea, you can buy this in their grocery:

63939860936b9f4d8c01b.jpg

11. Floating Market and Shopping Destinations

According to some people the floating market has become too commercialized. So you really only go there to take pictures, not to shop or anything.

As for shopping, it's really "to each his own". Some like Chatuchak, some don't. Some like MBK, some don't. It's really up to you.
  • Kudos to Boss Commoner & Boss Gwaps for taking the initiative to make this thread as informative as possible. Sana madagdagan pa yung mga informations & tips dito para maging HELPFUL din sya kagaya nun sa HONG KONG GUIDE 2013 na thread.

Maraming salamat po .... :) :) :)
    alvindm wrote: »
    Thanks so much for helpful info.

Commoner, you really are the best. From our HK trips ikaw na pinakinggan mo.

Your quick quide for BKK is just like all that i need!

We'll stay in Bankok City Suite si Bangkok City Hotel is fully booked already. Great reviews!
    Pero magfloral shire pa kami kasi late night dating namin.

1. One thing, medyo nadiscourage kamis a Patpong kasi kami lang ng GF ko pupunta.
    Can you really get out of the "scam" by haggling?

2. What is the best river cruise? balance of budget and quality.

3. We will exchange Baht na dito sa PHL. Yun bang 10K limit ng philippines ay in terms of what currency? in our previous travels kasi we used almost CC lang sa transactions e. But this time cash dadalin namin.

It's not just haggling, you have to fight them and shout with them. You can't back down.

Kung 2 lang kayo, huwag nalang siguro. Baka mapagastos pa kayo ng dee-oras niyan.

P10,000 limit is for Peso currency only. $10,000 and its equivalent ang total limit inclusive of your pesos.
    noobydooby wrote: »
    are these supposed to be the world famous ladyboys? hehe

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4986/dsc0081dl.jpg

Nope. Those are real girls, Ms. Thailand Universe contestants. But this one is. Her name's Treechada Petcharat.

When I saw her I began to doubt all the pretty girls I saw in Bangkok. :rotflmao:

39wr.jpg

e3i5.jpg
    Reserved Space
    Hotel and Hostel Reviews - www.tripadvisor.com

Make good use of your smartphone, use Google Maps and Thai-Eng dictionaries.
  • yesonyeson Look around ✭✭✭
    For those who are planning to get a tour package from Happy Way Tour, you can "easily" find them near the police station. :D

2lo5gsi.jpg

21k9sm9.jpg
  • aizensosukeaizensosuke Member PExer
    @ commoner
    nice start for the first page for thread 3! now we can jus refer people to see page 1 of thread 3. hahaha.
    ps. just relax on thread 2. lol ^_^

We had a really hard time finding Happy Way Tours (4 walks from end to end haha), just remember it's in the corner of Khao San Road and Chakrabongse ^_^

www.agoda.com I booked Tango Vibrant Living Place (it's pretty cheap, 1300THB) there.
  • @ Boss COMMONER

eto po yung website nun Tango Vibrant Living Place - http://www.tangobkk.com/
  • roxysexyroxysexy i miss HK :( PExer
    I miss BKK!!! :mecry:

Nagtry din nga pala kami kumain sa another hound cafe sa siam paragon.. Hindi kami natuwa ni bf.. Mas happy kami sa food sa foodcourt sa terminal 21..

Iced tea nila na masarap :)
    2r4jyas.jpg

Complicated noodle
    axiovo.jpg

Spaghetti chachacha na super spicy for me
    s2gswk.jpg

Calamari
    24c60es.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights