Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Scary & Magical Costume Ideas

I would like to know some scary & magical costume ideas for costume parties.

Please share your suggestions and recommendations here.

Comments

• cinnamontoffee08cinnamontoffee08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    *Invalid Post*
  • *Invalid post*
  • cinnamontoffee08cinnamontoffee08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I have always been a fan of the movie Trick r Treat, so I think dressing up as Sam - the Spirit of Halloween would be the cool. It's scary and quite adorable at the same time, the materials (a sack and an orange suite) isn't hard to find either.

tumblr_ltc061r1os1qatw9co1_500.jpg

Isn't it cute? :)Add your own pumpkin lantern and a pumpkin candy for the added scary effect!!! :weg:
  • Times like this, a zombie comes to mind. And so does wiki-how. :hiya:

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Zombie-Costume
  • TanJiAeTanJiAe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's my dream to be Predator in a Halloween Costume Party.

It's scary and at the same time cool.

21_1.jpg

And there are some video tutorials found on youtube on how to make a predator mask
    this is one:
  • Need headless? I learned this a couple of years ago. :D

Get a dress (of course i prefer white dress, pwede rin namang black) and a piece of luggage that also included backpack straps. Cut the backpack in half and built shoulders out of styro. Then stuff the arms with toilet paper and create some breasts with other stuffing items. :)

For the neck, you can borrow a practice head used at salons. Sever the head and then add lots of fake blood. Cut a slot for the head to come through and the costume is complete. Yaaaay!
  • I find this costume so attractive and scary at the same time.medyo kita nga lang yung cleavage sa damit pero pwede namang gawan ng paraan yan if medyo may pagka conservative yung magsusuot niyan.:D

532px-Girl_in_vampire_costume.jpg
  • raikou_99raikou_99 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Costume party! I've been to one before and it's a different, fun experience. Ibang klase kapag nage-effort mag-costume yung mga tao. *okay*
  • Strider07Strider07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, wearing a witch costume is always scary plus the old wrinkly face/mask :glee:
    witch3d.jpg
    and a broom :lol:
  • I like fairies because they are magical costumes. Just get a short dress, which you glue on glitter or cutouts. Use ballet flats. Maybe get a wings from a toy store and maybe also a wand. :D
  • Repost ko lang.

I like fairies because they are magical costumes. Just get a short dress, which you glue on glitter or cutouts. Use ballet flats. Maybe get a wings from a toy store and maybe also a wand. :D
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • rouellerouelle PEx Rookie ⭐
    This one looks nice. Both scary and at the same time magical...

child-spellcaster-witch-costume.jpg

A witch costume is always in when it comes to a scary and magical costume parties.
  • diffident012diffident012 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Encantadia costumes, anyone? :glee:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWRnWt4IDBmZC6jM-QJUzqMIEiKj4zCsoPD-XutTXdRKyPEFLxyg

Kung creepy hanap nyo, pwede yung kay Hagorn :glee:

Hagorn_1.jpg
  • raikou_99raikou_99 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Halloween costumes need not be scary. Wearing a Hogwarts uniform will do. :)
  • AlbrigeAlbrige PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dementor Costume!

Black cloth lang pwede na. :rotfl::lol::D

stock_hp_dementor_i3.jpg

Pwede rin siguro garbage bag! Wahahahahahaha! :rotflmao:

Tapos dagdagan na lang nito:

Rubies-Harry-Potter-Dementor-Costume-Child-Hands.jpg

:love::D*okay*
  • gs09gs09 Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    For girls, you can go to that costume party dressed up as Bellatrix Lestrange. The outfit itself isn't crazy. It's the attitude you bring that will put terror in the eyes of other attendees. :lol:

Bellatrix-Lestrange-bellatrix-lestrange-7445348-450-600.jpg
  • xayezixayezi Satoshi Ketchup PEx Moderator
    Scary?

Well the most overused costume last year would very much be the slenderman :lol:

I'd go for a costume thats inspired by something a child would like, like a doll, or a teddy bear, a pokemon, and make it really ugly or odd, just to ruin them childhoods :glee: THAT's if you want something scary x)

Magical, typical na ang fairies and witches. I'd go avante garde and just go on for creepy, but mystic, like something you would find in the depths of your dark imagination :)
  • honey4evrhoney4evr PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i remember posing as forest nymph (diwata ng kagubatan) for the Phoenix AZ Halloween Costume Parade some 3 yrs ago. benta sya sa mga foreigners coz the idea was kind of not familiar with them. i wore a sundress with green and yellow floral/leaves prints along with some sort of sheer cloth which i used as cape. then i put on a long, curly wig with streaks of golds and greens. i also wore necklace made of flowers and leaves tas yung wig ko merong parang mga maliliit na sparkling beads (they were cute). wore also the right makeup to complete the attire. it was really a great getup.
  • Zombies are definitely IN!!! :lol:

A zombie costume would be really cool. The more gory you look, the scarier.

If you're not into zombies then dress up as a Dementor. That would be unique and spooky! :D