Home PEx Classifieds Cars and Car Accessories

Sedan Car for Small Family Mazda 2 1.5L or Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2013?

Hi guys, I need your advise of the specific models of sedan cars I’m interested to compare. I’m thinking of buying a sedan/gas type/automatic car. We are a family of four and we only have a budget between P800,000-850,000. I searched the web and found Mazda 2 1.5L R AT 4-door sedan which I find appealing because at a price of P815,000 it fits my budget, its sporty looking and don’t see this often on the road. I also discovered other options after going around such as the Honda City 1.3 S A/T at P786,000 and the Kia Rio 1.4 EX A/T at P728,000 as options. Though the new Toyota Vios is my preferred car, but because this model is normally being used for taxi service, my wife suggested that I look for options. I don’t know much about cars but below is my criteria for my selection.

Price
Fuel Efficiency
Comfort
Parts Availability/Servicing

If there are also reliable car review websites of the cars aforementioned please do post it as well. Sana po matulungan nyo ako in my decision. Salamat po.

Comments

• pdrhj wrote: »
    Hi guys, I need your advise of the specific models of sedan cars I’m interested to compare. I’m thinking of buying a sedan/gas type/automatic car. We are a family of four and we only have a budget between P800,000-850,000. I searched the web and found Mazda 2 1.5L R AT 4-door sedan which I find appealing because at a price of P815,000 it fits my budget, its sporty looking and don’t see this often on the road. I also discovered other options after going around such as the Honda City 1.3 S A/T at P786,000 and the Kia Rio 1.4 EX A/T at P728,000 as options. Though the new Toyota Vios is my preferred car, but because this model is normally being used for taxi service, my wife suggested that I look for options. I don’t know much about cars but below is my criteria for my selection.

Price
    Fuel Efficiency
    Comfort
    Parts Availability/Servicing

If there are also reliable car review websites of the cars aforementioned please do post it as well. Sana po matulungan nyo ako in my decision. Salamat po.

If you are looking for a car and you're concern with price, fuel efficiency, comfort, parts availability and servicing, definitely, you'll find all of those in a toyota car.

Why do businessmen prefer to use toyota as taxi compared to other brands? Well we can't blame them. Other brands will cost you a lot of money in maintenance, service, repairs and fuel efficiency and when you decided to sell your car, you'll be surprised how cheap the resale value is.

There's a specific variant of vios that are being used as taxi. So don't worry, practical drivers doesnt mind that "taxi" notion naman po, they are thinking of the longer benefits. Aanhin po natin ang ganda ng kotse kung deep inside hirap na hirap po tayo sa pagme-maintain di ba :)

If you want to learn more of the Toyota Advantage or you're still weighing your price options, feel free to contact me anytime

Thanks!

Herbert U. Andal
    MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
    TOYOTA MAKATI INC.
    email: [email protected]
  • Hyundai Accent CRDi. 868k ang AT. lagpas sa budget mo although 768k ang MT. pero masusulit din agad because it's diesel and very fuel efficient. napakalakas din ng power
  • Thanks Herbert for the advise. Will share your thoughts with my wife and hopefully might consider again Toyota as one of the options.