COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

saang call center hindi mahipit sa background check

MAhigpit po ba sa background check sa ff call centers?

-Accenture
-global payments
-branders
-stream
-brady

saan po bang callcenter maluwag sa background checking? I got an awol kc. Kung hindi ko nmn idedeclare *** awol ko, malaki yung gap sa resume ko na unemployed ako at lalabas na 5 mos *** ang total na callcenter experience ko.

Pls help.

Comments

• ahaefmvfr2010ahaefmvfr2010 Banned by Admin
    MAhigpit po ba sa background check sa ff call centers?

-Accenture
    -global payments
    -branders
    -stream
    -brady

saan po bang callcenter maluwag sa background checking? I got an awol kc. Kung hindi ko nmn idedeclare *** awol ko, malaki yung gap sa resume ko na unemployed ako at lalabas na 5 mos *** ang total na callcenter experience ko.

Pls help.

I was fortunate to work on a verifications company as SME/POC. In your case, if you're an AWOL from your past company, I would suggest not to include that info on your resume. For the gaps on your resume, you can tell them that you were busy running the family business, even if you don't have any. Tell them you have a variety (sari-sari store) and your parents need help in running it. Or you can also tell them that you were busy on your personal gig/part time job like a private tutor. Any personal "excuses" (e.g. went to the province to take care of a relative) would work so long as you can clearly express the need for you to stop working in the BPO industry for a while. Try not to make excuses such as health issue. IT NEVER WORKS! You should have documents to back up your claims for you to pass a background check. Since you are AWOL on your previous company, you'll automatically fail. The good thing about making those excuses that I've mentioned is you don't need any documents to back it up. They would take your word for it. Companies do not have the right to do a background check on personal matters. They wouldn't even get your business registration if you declare you have a family business, unless you provide them a copy. Those excuses I've mentioned works 100% all the time.

Regarding companies that do background check, I would suggest stay out of the companies that offer financial accounts. As per US federal law, companies under US registration should do a background check if the business deals on financial matters (insurance, mortgage and banking). Keep away from the big 6 companies (JP Morgan, Standard Chartered, Bank of America, HSBC/Capital One, Deutsche Back, and Citigroup). These companies are VERY strict when it comes to background checking. They would do the four points checking: Education, Employment (HR and Supervisor), Legal, and Financial. Failure to pass all means they will pull you out from the program, even if you are still under training. You would sign a Letter of Authorization, allowing them to have access on your bank statements, education and employment records, and any legal matters that you may have.

Companies that are not quite strick on background check are those that handles sales or tech support accounts. There are even some companies that don't do background checks.

From your list Brady is the only company that is not strict with background checking they employees, unless you are applying for a higher / managerial posts. All managerial (team lead, QA, operations manager, etc) posts require background check.

Hope the info help you. Thanks and best of luck :)
  • HermioneBlackHermioneBlack Member PExer
    Thank you so much for a very helpful input. Sayang I'm planning pa naman to apply in Global payments. Yun talaga target ko because of the benefits.

Kaso kung magapply ako dun with just 5 month cc experience, i dont think i have an edge over other applicants.

I know somebody na hindi nya dineclare yung mga AWOL nya (he's a hopper) then pinahaba nalang nya yung isang legit call center experience nya. Then, he got hired sa SPI global. Ang galing mag-lie. Parang *** kaya yun. Nakakakaba sa interview. Pero, honestly, kinoconsider ko ding gawin yun. Sorry, Lord huhu I just need a good paying job. And we all know naman na call center experience and age is the basis. I mean, 27 na ko pero bakit 5 months palang yung work experience ko :(

Any more advice? Do you think its safe or possible na makalusot ako kung gawin ko yung ginawa ng friend ko? Kasi naman, nakakabilib talaga yun nakailang companies na in just one year pero namanage padin nya mag-lie sa resume.

OMG, what am I thinking... Talagang hopeful ako mag apply sa global payments coz my mom needs an HMO.
    About "making excuses", Okay lang kaya if i tell them na i worked as a private tutor in the comfort of our own home kasi at the same time I need to look after my mom coz my dad is working abroad pero huling alis na nya. May mom is sick at ngayon na umuwi na daddy ko, he's just planning to put up a business para mabantayan din nya mom ko... OMG. Di ako sanay sa ganto.
  • katana600katana600 Member PExer
    Dito di mahigpit sa background check at may free 1 dependent ka sa HMO

Non-voice/Back-office

Eastwood City, Libis.

Guaranteed Sat-Sun off
    No dress code.
    HMO on Day 1. Dependents can be added once regularized.
    16k basic pay + allowance
    Mid and Night Shifts

Requirements:

•Good English communication skills, excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar
    •Ability to learn quickly and to work accurately
    •Ability to work under pressure
    •Basic knowledge of search engines and of Search Marketing is an advantage
    •Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
    •At least 1 year BPO experience is an advantage

Apply na! Pure non voice to! Bilis! Send your resume > [email protected] for more info/referrals.
  • suicidehappysuicidehappy Member PExer
    katana600 wrote: »

Non-voice/Back-office

Eastwood City, Libis.

Guaranteed Sat-Sun off
    No dress code.
    Mid and Night Shifts

Requirements:

•Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.

Apply na! Pure non voice to! Bilis! Send your resume > [email protected] for more info/referrals.

Resume sent. TIA!
    katana600 wrote: »

Non-voice/Back-office

Eastwood City, Libis.

Guaranteed Sat-Sun off
    No dress code.
    Mid and Night Shifts

Requirements:

Hi! Do you have a voice account? I'm looking for a little higher compensation kasi.
  • BrunetwillBrunetwill Member PExer
    Hi! Do you have a voice account? I'm looking for a little higher compensation kasi.

Hi! May i know how much is the total package? (including the allowances and night diff) You can send the complete details to [email protected]

Thanks!
  • bilmoksbilmoks Member PExer
    Sa AIG po kaya sobra strict? Meron kasi ako hindi declared na company.

Nakita ko ad nila na meron AIG sa Cubao. Medyo malapit sa akin.
    Thanks po sa mag reply.
    bilmoks wrote: »
    Sa AIG po kaya sobra strict? Meron kasi ako hindi declared na company.

Nakita ko ad nila na meron AIG sa Cubao. Medyo malapit sa akin.
    Thanks po sa mag reply.

I'm a QA in AIG at Alabang. We do employment and education background screening. We're not that strict, but it would depend on the grievance of the discrepancy. It's more of a case-to-case basis.
    Thank you so much for a very helpful input. Sayang I'm planning pa naman to apply in Global payments. Yun talaga target ko because of the benefits.

Kaso kung magapply ako dun with just 5 month cc experience, i dont think i have an edge over other applicants.

I know somebody na hindi nya dineclare yung mga AWOL nya (he's a hopper) then pinahaba nalang nya yung isang legit call center experience nya. Then, he got hired sa SPI global. Ang galing mag-lie. Parang *** kaya yun. Nakakakaba sa interview. Pero, honestly, kinoconsider ko ding gawin yun. Sorry, Lord huhu I just need a good paying job. And we all know naman na call center experience and age is the basis. I mean, 27 na ko pero bakit 5 months palang yung work experience ko :(

Any more advice? Do you think its safe or possible na makalusot ako kung gawin ko yung ginawa ng friend ko? Kasi naman, nakakabilib talaga yun nakailang companies na in just one year pero namanage padin nya mag-lie sa resume.

OMG, what am I thinking... Talagang hopeful ako mag apply sa global payments coz my mom needs an HMO.

You can try to do what your friend did. It would depend how convincing you are in telling fabricated stories. However, it will be a big risk. Primarily, you don't know how they conduct the background check - internal or external. Companies are more "forgivable" if background check is done internally. If it's done externally (through a third party verification company/firm), they might not be so considate.

Sorry to hear about your mother's condition. If you are aiming for Global Payments because of their HMO coverage, I suggest you try Sykes Asia. They are not keen on background check, but I suggest be honest on your BPO experience. For those employment gaps, just tell them the "white lies" I've mentioned on my last post. Sykes only have 2 recruitment process, initial and final interview. Try to do good at the final interview, since it will be a basis if you'll get the Language Incentive of Php2k-Php5k. They have multiple sites, extending from QC to Makati. They also have various openings on voice and non-voice accounts - from sales, tech support, insurance, mortgage and hotel reservations. They give hazard pay up to Php2k, depending on the location where you live. And the most important of all, you and 2 of your dependents will get the HMO card one month from the date you started with the company. Medicard with Php220k coverage. Dependents are completely covered by the company 100%. I was an employee of Sykes before moving back to AIG as QA, so I pretty much know what I'm talking about :) hope the info help and best of luck :)
  • bilmoksbilmoks Member PExer
    Sir, thank you sa reply. Try ko na din po. Nakita ko po ad ng AIG for Cubao, business process assoc.
    Sana dun lang recruitment sa Cubao hehe.
    Meron lang ako hindi declared. Thanks ulit po.
  • EmmelynEmmelyn Member PExer
    ayun. after five months eto na naman ako. namomoroblema sa former cc na pinasukan at inawolan ko. they sent me a letter regarding overpayment daw worth 6.9k. i dunno what to do! sino na nakaexperience nito? sinettle nyo ba? will they take legal actions ba talaga? im afraid na baka magkabahid records ko. hayy!! HEELLLPP!!!
  • schizoid_meschizoid_me Member PExer
    I was fortunate to work on a verifications company as SME/POC. In your case, if you're an AWOL from your past company, I would suggest not to include that info on your resume. For the gaps on your resume, you can tell them that you were busy running the family business, even if you don't have any. Tell them you have a variety (sari-sari store) and your parents need help in running it. Or you can also tell them that you were busy on your personal gig/part time job like a private tutor. Any personal "excuses" (e.g. went to the province to take care of a relative) would work so long as you can clearly express the need for you to stop working in the BPO industry for a while. Try not to make excuses such as health issue. IT NEVER WORKS! You should have documents to back up your claims for you to pass a background check. Since you are AWOL on your previous company, you'll automatically fail. The good thing about making those excuses that I've mentioned is you don't need any documents to back it up. They would take your word for it. Companies do not have the right to do a background check on personal matters. They wouldn't even get your business registration if you declare you have a family business, unless you provide them a copy. Those excuses I've mentioned works 100% all the time.

Regarding companies that do background check, I would suggest stay out of the companies that offer financial accounts. As per US federal law, companies under US registration should do a background check if the business deals on financial matters (insurance, mortgage and banking). Keep away from the big 6 companies (JP Morgan, Standard Chartered, Bank of America, HSBC/Capital One, Deutsche Back, and Citigroup). These companies are VERY strict when it comes to background checking. They would do the four points checking: Education, Employment (HR and Supervisor), Legal, and Financial. Failure to pass all means they will pull you out from the program, even if you are still under training. You would sign a Letter of Authorization, allowing them to have access on your bank statements, education and employment records, and any legal matters that you may have.

Companies that are not quite strick on background check are those that handles sales or tech support accounts. There are even some companies that don't do background checks.

From your list Brady is the only company that is not strict with background checking they employees, unless you are applying for a higher / managerial posts. All managerial (team lead, QA, operations manager, etc) posts require background check.

Naku paano ba yan AWOL din ako sa prev comp ko. Gusto ko pa naman mag try sa Financial acct. 2months lang kasi ako dun pero prior to that, maganda work history ko. Paano kaya yun?Help!
  • EmmelynEmmelyn Member PExer
    ayun. after five months eto na naman ako. namomoroblema sa former cc na pinasukan at inawolan ko. they sent me a letter regarding overpayment daw worth 6.9k. i dunno what to do! sino na nakaexperience nito? sinettle nyo ba? will they take legal actions ba talaga? im afraid na baka magkabahid records ko. hayy!! HEELLLPP!!!
  • hmmnn active pa ba ito?
  • yurippe05yurippe05 Member PExer
    haays, na-AWOL ako sa previous employer ko..need job badly..:(
  • I was fortunate to work on a verifications company as SME/POC. In your case, if you're an AWOL from your past company, I would suggest not to include that info on your resume. For the gaps on your resume, you can tell them that you were busy running the family business, even if you don't have any. Tell them you have a variety (sari-sari store) and your parents need help in running it. Or you can also tell them that you were busy on your personal gig/part time job like a private tutor. Any personal "excuses" (e.g. went to the province to take care of a relative) would work so long as you can clearly express the need for you to stop working in the BPO industry for a while. Try not to make excuses such as health issue. IT NEVER WORKS! You should have documents to back up your claims for you to pass a background check. Since you are AWOL on your previous company, you'll automatically fail. The good thing about making those excuses that I've mentioned is you don't need any documents to back it up. They would take your word for it. Companies do not have the right to do a background check on personal matters. They wouldn't even get your business registration if you declare you have a family business, unless you provide them a copy. Those excuses I've mentioned works 100% all the time.

I went awol po kasi sa very first job ko which is call center so I have few queries lang.

hindi ko alam kung idedeclare ko ba o hindi *** prev. call center ko kasi im planning to apply in call center again (actually im planning to apply in AIG ALABANG)

im planning to declare it sana at maglie na kunware resigned ako kaso *** kong idea sa pag background checking nla sa prev co. ko, sa inyo po paano po ba kayo mag background check sa mga prev employmnt?

tinatawagan ba ng mga hr *** prev co. mo? Dnidisclose ba nila (prev co.) *** mga info about sa employment mo sa kanila? or kung anong ref *** bngy mo *** *** ttwgan nla? *** t.l lang ng no. ko sana ibibigay ko eh baka naman may contact no. na sila ng mga call center?

Ano po ba mga reqt na hinihnge sa ng new call center na papasukan mo sa dtng call center wrk mo? Coe *** b? o pti 2316 at clearance? sa case niyo po ano mga hininge sa inyo?

if hindi ko idedeclare much better po ba?
    Do you still check on our contributions ba sa sss, pag ibg etc para sa background check? kasi kung diko idedeclare baka icheck nila mga contributions ko? at mlman nla na hindi ** nag declare tapos bigla akong ma pullout!! :((((( Qng ano *** ba nsa resume ko *** lang ichecheck niu?
    *** AIG po ba sa ALABANG external checking?

"I'm a QA in AIG at Alabang. We do employment and education background screening. We're not that strict, but it would depend on the grievance of the discrepancy. It's more of a case-to-case basis." - I got this sa pinoyexchange

---Paano pong case to case basis ang pag check nyo?

"Regarding companies that do background check, I would suggest stay out of the companies that offer financial accounts. As per US federal law, companies under US registration should do a background check if the business deals on financial matters (insurance, mortgage and banking). Keep away from the big 6 companies (JP Morgan, Standard Chartered, Bank of America, HSBC/Capital One, Deutsche Back, and Citigroup). These companies are VERY strict when it comes to background checking. They would do the four points checking: Education, Employment (HR and Supervisor), Legal, and Financial. Failure to pass all means they will pull you out from the program, even if you are still under training. You would sign a Letter of Authorization, allowing them to have access on your bank statements, education and employment records, and any legal matters that you may have.

Companies that are not quite strick on background check are those that handles sales or tech support accounts. There are even some companies that don't do background checks. "

---kapag the c.c only non voice, sales at tech support *** ang accnt hnd mhgpt sa backgrnd check? Eh ano2 nmang mga call center na un lang ang offer ? eh mukang halos lahat my financial po ata

---Dpende bas a co. o sa account ang pag back ground check? Kung sa non voice lang ako mag apply hnd kaya mahigpit *** back ground check? O dpnde pa din sa compny?

---depende po ba ang background checking if kung what account & post .ang aapplayan ko? ex sa non voice pos hindi po ba mahigpit pag they do background check? eh kapag CSR pos mahigpit po ba?

---I really didn’t get u here “since you are awol on ur prev co. youll automatically fail” yan po *** nabasa ko sa forum, fail in what? Sa mismong qng saan nag awol?

"unless you are applying for a higher / managerial posts. All managerial (team lead, QA, operations manager, etc) posts require background check."

---Ibig sabihin wlang pag asa tumaas postion ko? if ever , Gusto ko sana after being as csr with a particular c.c eh mapromote at mag apply ** as t.l sa same co. padin binabackground check pa din bayan? Or *** galling ibang company taz mag aaply as t.l sa ibang compny yan ba ungbnbckground check nio?
  • can u gve me tips ** sa hrng proces ng aig alabang? interviews exams, people, environment at management?
  • mrpogi91mrpogi91 Member ✭✭
    sa sykes po ba, hindi po ba mahigpit sa background check? planning to apply for a non-voice position po sana
  • TheBadGuy_TheBadGuy_ Member PExer
    Microsourcing & Arvato ba mahigpit sa background check?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file