COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

KINATAWAN NG PAGLILINGKOD sa SUKI | customer service representatives, call center (Sinulid 3)

Comments

• delibird07delibird07 Member PExer
    Are there any openings for an entry-level recent IT graduate here? preferably in the UP-Ayala Technohub site. Send me a PM please. Thanks!
  • psyche08psyche08 Member PExer
    Hi can you send me details about non voice position
    [email protected]
    Thank you!
  • francopalaboifrancopalaboi Member PExer
    hi! can you send me the details [email protected]
  • looneytunes11looneytunes11 Member PExer
    pls send me details. [email protected] I have no call center experience so any position will do.
  • meck0chelmeck0chel Member PExer
    How to apply sir... I'm interested with this job...
  • summer19summer19 Member PExer
    please send me details. :)[email protected]
  • sushivendorsushivendor Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi! Is the back office position still open? If yes, can you pm me the details?

Thanks and God Bless!
  • meshakatemeshakate Member PExer
    hi,

im interested in applying, need info pls.. [email protected]com Thanks..
  • ceejaaaaayceejaaaaay Member PExer
    Hi! Is the back office position still open? If yes, can you pm me the details? Thanks!
  • iamJcleonoriamJcleonor Member PExer
    100% NON-VOICE for a Multinational Company (Makati)

Bachelor's degree holder
    1 plus year work experience as customer representative
    Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
    Good typing/ data entry skills with minimum of 40 wpm (words per minute)
    Excellent listening skills
    Knowledgeable in MS Office
    Willing to work Shifting Schedules

18,000-20,000 base pay plus allowances

Interested applicants may send their resumes at [email protected] or contact me at 09178749304.

URGENT HIRING:CSRs and TSRs

I need 110 Non Voice Agents. LIMITED slots only!! Hurry and apply now!

Requirements:

-Finished at least 2 years of college or a graduate of a vocational course
    -Amenable to work in Ortigas,Makati,Taguig,Pasig,Alabang
    -With or without experience
    -Willing to start ASAP

14k-35k base pay plus allowances.

Interested applicants may send their resumes at [email protected] or contact me at 09178749304.
  • ydhaj0021ydhaj0021 Banned by Admin PExer
    Hi! Please PM details on any back office position. Thank you and God bless! :)
  • theHenritheHenri Member PExer
    bzsearcher wrote: »
    I can definitely assist you for any questions regarding the company.For anyone interested pls. feel free to send a message. Thanks!

Hi! Can you PM me the details regarding the non-voice jobs? Or also you can just email it right away to [email protected]. Thanks.
  • 100% NON-VOICE for a Multinational Company (Makati)

Bachelor's degree holder
    1 plus year work experience as customer representative
    Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
    Good typing/ data entry skills with minimum of 40 wpm (words per minute)
    Excellent listening skills
    Knowledgeable in MS Office
    Willing to work Shifting Schedules

18,000-20,000 base pay plus allowances

URGENT HIRING:CSRs and TSRs

I need 110 Non Voice Agents. LIMITED slots only!! Hurry and apply now!

Requirements:

-Finished at least 2 years of college or a graduate of a vocational course
    -Amenable to work in Ortigas,Makati,Taguig,Pasig,Alabang
    -With or without experience
    -Willing to start ASAP

14k-35k base pay plus allowances.

>> Is this still available? And what branch is advisable to apply for walk-in applicant?

I'm planning to apply their next week.

Or just email me at [email protected] thanks
  • Hi meron po bang .net developers po?

Thanks
  • StoneColdKillerStoneColdKiller Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Oracle Corp. (Nasdaq: ORCL) is the world's leading supplier of software for information management, and the world's second largest independent software company. With annual revenues of more than $9.7 billion, the company offers its database, tools and application products, along with related consulting, education, and support services, in more than one hundred forty five (145) countries around the world.

Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, Oracle is the first software company to develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, server, enterprise business applications, and application development and decision support tools.

Oracle is the only company capable of implementing complete global e-business solutions that extend from front office customer relationship management to back office operational applications to platform infrastructure.

Oracle software runs on PCs, workstations, minicomputers, mainframes and massively parallel computers, as well as on personal digital assistants and set-top devices. As more and more companies transform themselves into e-businesses, Oracle's internet-enabled solutions provide a cost-effective way to expand market opportunities, improve business process efficiencies, and attract and retain customers. By replacing expensive, unwieldy client/server computing models with the efficiency and reach of the internet, companies can deploy a wealth of innovative applications that can be accessed with a Web browser. The only software company to offer a full suite of e-business products, Oracle provides:

An internet-ready platform for building and deploying Web-based applications A comprehensive suite of internet-enabled business applications Professional services for help in formulating e-business strategy, as well as in designing, customizing, and implementing e-business solutions.

Join the largest provider of software for e-business ! Our clients include the nation's top 100 companies, government agencies, multinational corporations as well as small to medium businesses. If you belong to the country's best IT professionals and you're looking for great challenges in your career , it's time to become part of our winning team.

Current Jobs available @Oracle Philippines are:

Oracle RAC DBA / Weblogic Systems Administrator - Oracle Philippines

Responsibilities:

As the leading contributor individually and as a team member, you will provide direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.

Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.

Requirements:

Install, configure, maintain Oracle Server Tech (Oracle EE 11gR2, RAC, EXADATA, Fusion Middleware - Weblogic Server) and other technology products.
    Deliver key ACS products such as technical assistance and assisted services components to address common customer issues such as security, availability, and performance.
    Service Request (SR) management for named customers through MyOracleSupport.
    Assist ACS Sales team in customer meetings, presentations and workplan creation of ACS packages / deliverables
    Technical lead for delivery of named outstanding contracted projects. Creates workplan and ensures its delivery with minimal rework.
    Ensures that forecasted work scope is executed within the delivery schedule
    Escalates customer issues both technical and non-technical that are within the parameters of the agreed work plan contracted to ACS team
    Manages customer counterpart – i.e. DBA and SYSAD specifically with regards to their technical issues both proactively and reactively.

Oracle BRM Technical Consultant (Telco) - Oracle CGBU Philippines

Responsibilities:

Develop and lead detailed solutions for moderately complex projects
    Advise and influence customer management on process direction/decisions
    Anticipate project risks and make corrective recommendations to project manager
    Resolve moderately complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions
    Demonstrate multiple business process expertise within one product family; or ability to architect and design technology solutions for one technology product and understand cross stack impacts
    Lead or actively contribute to a Oracle professional community
    Lead a team of consultants on a project
    Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members
    Provide project performance feedback as applicable
    Collaborate with Sales leadership in business development efforts on existing or new projects by providing customer scoping, work estimates, demonstrations, and requirements gathering
    Contribute to RFPs and bid package as requested
    Proactively identify opportunities and leads and engage sales team to lead business pursuit
    Identify opportunities to up sell or position consultants for project roles

Requirements:

At least 6 - 8 years experience in a technical consulting role
    Outstanding Oracle BRM 5.0 and above skills and experience
    Background working in the communications industry, working for organisations such as PLDT, SMART or GLOBE
    Project Management 1 certification and 1 other relevant certification
    Strong technical background and proven experience with Oracle Communications product lines
    Background working with OSS and BSS transofrmation solutions is ideal

Java Software Developer - Oracle Philippines

Responsibilities:

For priority processing, please send your resume to [email protected]

As part of the Oracle TGBU development team and based in Taguig City, Philippines, you will be involved in the following activities:
    Convert complex Technical Design specifications into high quality working code within agreed budgets and time frames
    Convert simple-moderate Functional Design specifications into technical design that will be used by developer to program the system
    Prepare unit test plan and unit test cases
    Perform unit testing of programs according to defined process using the unit test plan and unit test cases
    Provide quality assurance by walk-through of programs written by peers
    Provide support during system testing, user acceptance testing, Go-Live and warranty periods, and under Managed Service arrangement
    Provide documentation of developed programs
    Perform quality and function reviews during the development phase
    Develop detailed estimates for design and development phases based on functional requirements
    Facilitates the clarification of functional specification issues as they arise during the development process.
    Update Technical Design specifications as necessary
    Assist in project teams packaging activities and review and sign-off of package deliverables.
    Provide regular status reports to the Team Lead and/or Project Manager
    Provide development support / mentoring to less experienced developers
    Assist and participate in TUGBU training initiatives

Requirements:

University degree in IT, Computer Science or any of its equivalent.
    Has subject matter knowledge of relevant implementation responsibility
    Good understanding of business processes
    At least 3+ years commercial development experience in Java
    Some understanding of COBOL or OA Framework
    Good understanding of relational database design and normalization
    Ability to read and understand data models
    Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodology
    Knowledge on object-oriented development
    Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients
    Ability to work in a driven team environment
    Willing to travel
    Experience in Application Design and Development Methodology a plus

Application Software Developer - Java / SQL

Responsibilities:

For priority processing, please send your resume to [email protected]

As part of the Oracle Utilities development team and based in Taguig City, Philippines, you will be involved in the following activities:
    Convert complex Technical Design specifications into high quality working code within agreed budgets and time frames
    Convert simple-moderate Functional Design specifications into technical design that will be used by developer to program the system
    Prepare unit test plan and unit test cases
    Perform unit testing of programs according to defined process using the unit test plan and unit test cases
    Provide quality assurance by walk-through of programs written by peers
    Provide support during system testing, user acceptance testing, Go-Live and warranty periods, and under Managed Service arrangement
    Provide documentation of developed programs
    Perform quality and function reviews during the development phase
    Develop detailed estimates for design and development phases based on functional requirements
    Facilitates the clarification of functional specification issues as they arise during the development process.
    Update Technical Design specifications as necessary
    Assist in project teams packaging activities and review and sign-off of package deliverables.
    Provide regular status reports to the Team Lead and/or Project Manager
    Provide development support / mentoring to less experienced developers
    Assist and participate in TUGBU training initiatives

Requirements:

University degree in IT, Computer Science or any of its equivalent.
    Has subject matter knowledge of relevant implementation responsibility
    Good understanding of business processes
    At least 3 years development experience in Java or other object oriented programming language (eg. .NET, C++, PHP etc.)
    At least 3+ years development experience in SQL
    Good understanding of relational database design and normalization
    Ability to read and understand data models
    Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodology
    Knowledge on object-oriented development
    Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients
    Ability to work in a driven team environment
    Willing to travel
    Experience in Application Design and Development Methodology a plus
    Knowledge in Customer Management and Billing System a plus

Anyone who meets the above requirement may submit their resume on my personal email account
    > [email protected]
    I will be glad to forward those applications to our HR department. Goodluck!
  • dff15dff15 Member PExer
    ask ko lang po kung meron pa pong ibang opening for fresh IT graduate po... salamat po :)
  • StoneColdKillerStoneColdKiller Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    unfortunately, wala eh.. :(
  • whakkhannawhakkhanna miss you... PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    wala man lang pasok saken :(
    hinde willing to train? :(
  • kosherkosher Member PExer
    wala po bang for entry-level or career shifters? :)
  • @StoneColdKiller

for 5yrs of work experience in java, how much is the max salary you can give? PM me if confidential

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file