COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

KINATAWAN NG PAGLILINGKOD sa SUKI | customer service representatives, call center (Sinulid 3)

Comments

• cumies021108cumies021108 Member PExer
    i want to apply mam merun pa po bang available i have no work experience.
  • bluegirl_dyanbluegirl_dyan Member PExer
    meron bang jobs for IT or Engineering?
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure Fate Harlaown's husband PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Is there an opening for entry-level IT staff (non-agent)?
  • i_tarrojai_tarroja Member PExer
    please send me details ng requirements. Do you accept non college graduates but have 1 year cc experience?
  • ggnessggness Adik PExer
    ano ano pong benefits inooffer ng HSBC? May retirement plan po ba? TIA!
  • Tasyo27Tasyo27 Member PExer
    open po ba *** web developer for career shifter with experience with XML, HTML, Javascript but not for web developing
  • caramelspellcaramelspell Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I lost my list of Set A requirements. Anyone has it? :)
  • Grazi0729Grazi0729 Member PExer
    bzsearcher wrote: »
    I can definitely assist you for any questions regarding the company.For anyone interested pls. feel free to send a message. Thanks![/

I have almost 5 years of experience in the call center environment. Please email me any more details on current job openings at [email protected] thanks!
  • TRUNKMONKEYTRUNKMONKEY Member PExer
    I can definitely assist you for any questions regarding the company.For anyone interested pls. feel free to send a message. Thanks!

please send some more info on what openings you have: [email protected]

thanks
  • demistifydemistify The one that dwells within PExer
    pa send po ng details ng open positions [email protected] TIA
  • joelyustmanjoelyustman Member PExer
    I can definitely assist you for any questions regarding the company.For anyone interested pls. feel free to send a message. Thanks!

Please send me helpful tips in passing the recruitment process and give me the details of the job openings.

[email protected]
  • cresmond25cresmond25 Member PExer
    please pm me the job openings for IT fresh grads, TIA
  • dwight_techdwight_tech Member PExer
    fresh IT grad here! looking for non voice if my hiring ***, or IT job non agent..TIA email me [email protected]
  • therealcynictherealcynic Member PExer
    HSBC accepts college undergraduates and cc experience definitely not required :)
  • margie101010margie101010 Member PExer
    can a nursing graduate apply to back office position? and what is the work in back office? thankyou!
  • alaverabalaverab Member PExer
    refer me [email protected] pls send info thanks!
  • GmarvzGmarvz Member PExer
    Please send me the Back Office details at [email protected]. Thank you!
  • brooke_02brooke_02 Member PExer
    Hi Guys! Do you now when is the next training date for UK account here for HSBC direct? I was supposed to be included in last month's batch of trainees but I had some problems with my Background Check. So the HR told me that I'll be the first in line should there be any training, (If everything goes well with BI, But I'm positive that I'll be in because they just need to verify just one more company, my recent one, then I'm done.) But I can no longer wait, I've been waiting for quite some time now. I applied here late February and was interviewed first week of May, then background check started and up until now it's still on going. I just recently resigned from my previous company(which is horrible) just last week and I'm now unemployed. I don't know if I should move on and apply to a different company since I've already waited long enough. HSBC has offered me a good salary package and this is near the place where I live. But I'm getting paranoid by not doing anything, I've been with the industry for quite some time. Any thoughts?
  • brooke_02brooke_02 Member PExer

Hi! I'm new here. Hope you can help me with my concern. I've already posted it. Thanks!! God Bless!
  • dff15dff15 Member PExer
    is there any position for a fresh IT graduate?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file