KINATAWAN NG PAGLILINGKOD sa SUKI | customer service representatives, call center (Sinulid 3)

Comments

• crimincrimin Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    bzsearcher wrote: »
    I can definitely assist you for any questions regarding the company.For anyone interested pls. feel free to send a message. Thanks!

hi! Do you have a dayshift back office account in UP technohub? If yes, what are the qualifications? thanks!
  • lemon06lemon06 Member PExer
    hi guys, nagapply ako HSBC UP techno hub feb 20 and I passed the pre final interview. Sabi sakin ng HR wala daw avilable na account manager na magiinterview wait na lang daw ** ng call within 2 weeks pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin ** natatanggap. Ganon ba tlaga ang hiring process nila? I mean totoo ba *** sinabi nung HR? ksi sabi nia pasado daw ** sa pre final interview at binigyan na q ng set A requirements. Any help? Thanks
  • reddziireddzii Member PExer
    pwede ba mag walk in sa hsbc technohub? pa pm ng details please. :)
  • bUndanbUndan Member PExer
    We are in need of CS/Technical Support Representatives. 20K basic for first six months and upon regularization salary will increase to 25K inclusive of allowance. Additional incentives like attendance bonus worth 2500 and CSAT bonus up to 3000 are also up for grabs!

TSR for US VoIP Company - Captive Environment at ... (Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong) send your resume at [email protected]
  • ClestcruzClestcruz Member PExer
    Good day po meron po ba kayo positions for entry level I.T Graduate, wala pa po working experience. Aside from TSR/CS.
  • bzsearcherbzsearcher Member PExer
    lemon06 wrote: »
    hi guys, nagapply ako HSBC UP techno hub feb 20 and I passed the pre final interview. Sabi sakin ng HR wala daw avilable na account manager na magiinterview wait na lang daw ** ng call within 2 weeks pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin ** natatanggap. Ganon ba tlaga ang hiring process nila? I mean totoo ba *** sinabi nung HR? ksi sabi nia pasado daw ** sa pre final interview at binigyan na q ng set A requirements. Any help? Thanks

Hi,

As of the moment we temporarily closed the hiring for QC site since we have completed the classes for March 2012. Rest Assured once we have plotted the new classes for April you will be contacted by the recruitment team. Thanks and good luck!
    Thanks for the info BZSEARCHER :) nagkaron ** ng pag asa. Wait q na *** tawag ng hsbc gusto q tlaga sa hsbc no. 1 company to eh yehay :p
  • candacefayecandacefaye Member PExer
    hi. are you with hsbc alabang?i want to know about how they do a backgound check & how long?
  • candacefayecandacefaye Member PExer
    did u sbmitted the set-A rqrments already? what i know is that they have this background checking process w/ regards to your current address, school education...etc.
  • Chris VChris V Member PExer
    I can definitely assist you for any questions regarding the company.For anyone interested pls. feel free to send a message. Thanks!

hi! i am interested in the non-voice account. please send details to my email [email protected] please note that the space between my name is an underscore. thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
    HSBC UPhub po ** nagapply. Yes pinagasikaso na po ** ng set A req pero wala pang final interview pre final pa lang po **.
  • HSBC_careersHSBC_careers Member PExer
    Responsibilities:
    To provide excellent customer service for HSBC.

Requirements:
    Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, any field.
    Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status;
    Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
    Must be willing to work shifting schedules.
    Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
    Full-Time positions available.

Interested applicants may send their updated resume to [email protected]. Thanks :)
  • Belfast001Belfast001 Ecstatic Individual PEx Rookie ⭐
    Can you send me some details about the non-voice account? [email protected]
  • mcfuumeimcfuumei Member PExer
    good day sir.

please e-mail me the requirements and qualifications for your non-voice accounts: [email protected]

i am currently working at an audit firm (paseo de roxas, makati) as a financial statements encoder-formatter for almost three years now (July 16).

my reason for wanting to move out is because of the still low compensation i am receiving and i think the reason is my educational attainment (high school graduate only).

anyhow, i'm boasting here my 60WPM (average) on typing and my knowledge and experiences with the MSWORD application.

i'll be waiting for your e-mail sir, and i'm willing to visit HSBC Technohub when needed. thanks a lot. :)
  • mahistradomahistrado hadu---- ken ---- PExer
    We are in immediate need of CSR's/TSR's. 21k-30k package..

We are looking for people who want to establish a career in our company. CSRs and TSRs (voice/non-voice) to fill up seats on several accounts in the company.

We are ramping and you have very high chances of being hired. You will be gauged on an account that you will fit in. Should you fail on that process, you will be endorsed to a different account.
    It's a good process, isn't it?

For those who are interested, please PM or send me your Complete NAME, E-mail address and Contact number and we'll get back to you ASAP.

or send e-mail to [email protected]

Weed 100 TSRs and CSRs to start ASAP..

We also have non-voice...

Several accounts..

[email protected]
  • MhackDenverMhackDenver Member PExer
    do u have a data encoder p0siti0n?
  • HSBC_careersHSBC_careers Member PExer
    Job Title
    Customer Service Executive

Job Description

Receives customer calls in a call centre environment. Continuously provide high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified Performance Level Agreements (PLA’s)
    Responsible for relationship building and account management while resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner

Skills Required

Must be at least high school diploma holder and of legal working age (18 years old and above).
    Must be proficient in the English language/ language required by the process.
    Open to working shifting schedules.

Academic Qualifications
    Must be at least high school diploma holder and of legal working age (18 years old and above).

Years of Experience
    0 – 1 years of experience desired

Type of Experience
    Customer service

Type of Opening
    Full Time

Global Service Delivery in Philippines is represented by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc (HDPP). It comprises 2 Group Service Centres located at Metro Manila (Alabang and Quezon City) which commenced operations in 2004 and 2008 respectively.

Interested applicants may send their updated resume to [email protected]. Thanks
  • vientecuatrovientecuatro Member PExer
    Hi- I already applied in HSBC a year ago and passed all the exams and interviews.. I turned down the job offer because it was for a CSR post though I really wanted to work in this company. I am working now for a back-office position (pre-Sales Support) in an IT company for a year and wanted to apply for a Non-voice (back office) account. Do I still need to undergo the same hiring process? What are the available posts for back office? I appreciate your feedback. Please PM me. Many thanks!
  • g3lai22g3lai22 Member PExer

good day po! ask ko lang po contact no. ng hsbc mag follow up *** po ako, kc po tpos na po ako ng pre-final interview tpos binigyan po ako ng set a req. sbi po tawagan nalang po ako for final interview kc wala daw pong available na maginterview skin as of the moment for final interview so tawagan nalang daw po ako. thank you po!
  • ryancris20ryancris20 Member PExer
    pa email po ng details for non voice position or back office [email protected]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file