Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Where to get 'healthy' food in Makati (CBD and area)?

Any suggestions?

Would prefer resto's or any place that prepare the food for you ; or groceries/delis with ready-to-go food. I don't really want to prepare my own food.

But if you can recommend grocery stores, that would be great as well. I've tried Shopwise Pasong Tamo and Rustan's Rockwell, and they're both terrible.

I know The Sexy Chef by Rachel Alejandro does deliveries, at what seems to be fairly reasonable prices, though I haven't tried it yet.

Would prefer places near the CBD rin, hehe.

Many thanks.

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Chocolate Fire offers sandwiches, salads and pasta.
  • MabuheyMabuhey PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tanong ko Lang po senyo..

Meron pa bang nag bebenta ng mga organic / goodies , veggies sa may Greenbelt?

Thanks in advance
  • pantone #000pantone #000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sugarleaf serves organic food. Nasa Medicard compound, yung corner bago umakyat ng flyover pa-Guadalupe.
    Mabuhey wrote: »
    Tanong ko Lang po senyo..

Meron pa bang nag bebenta ng mga organic / goodies , veggies sa may Greenbelt?

Thanks in advance

nope ..... try legaspi and salcedo weekend markets instead.
  • MabuheyMabuhey PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Thank you Pantone and Gotto Lick.. Buti Meron pa pala ganyan jan, sige puntahan ko pag uwi ko .. Again, salamat :)
  • I read somewhere that Pipino along Jupiter Street in Bel-Air serves a vegetarian menu.
  • Yung Ministop sa Glorietta going to landmark sa baba, merong salad bar :)
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    g0d wrote: »
    Any suggestions?

Would prefer resto's or any place that prepare the food for you ; or groceries/delis with ready-to-go food. I don't really want to prepare my own food.

But if you can recommend grocery stores, that would be great as well. I've tried Shopwise Pasong Tamo and Rustan's Rockwell, and they're both terrible.

I know The Sexy Chef by Rachel Alejandro does deliveries, at what seems to be fairly reasonable prices, though I haven't tried it yet.

Would prefer places near the CBD rin, hehe.

Many thanks.

Yikes, what lofty standards. I pretty much consider Rustans Rockwell to be the best stocked grocery, with Rustans Ayala next. I was also OK with Rustans' Gourmet-to-Go deli, but it's rather pricey (300+) for a small amount of food.

If I didn't like Sexy Chef then, you probably will hate it.

You can get Juju Eats to deliver. They're at Pasong Tamo Extension, so they're out of the CBD. It's just salads and wraps for now though, but they're really fresh, better than Goolai or Dizon Farms in the supermarkets (although at double the price).
    www.jujueats.com

Edgy Veggy also delivers within Makati:
    http://edgyveggy.ph/menu/

Or try the Peninsula Deli.
    Subway has an all veggies (no meat or cheese) or tuna sandwich.

tried it once while on a run ...... bumalik kaagad just to ask for more honey mustard to taste :lol: buti nga may jalapenoes.
  • Faburrito at The Columns Condominium, right across RCBC near Makati Fire Station.

They serve foods (Burritos, Salads, Quesadillas, Rice Bowls, Soups, Chips, Desserts, Shakes) with low calories, no fat, no sugar (even drinks), no MSG. All healthy foods. I am a frequent customer here. Just mention my name, Justine. :D

Restos alongside are Earle's Delicatessen, New Bombay, Starbucks, Moonleaf, etc.

I believe they do deliver :D