Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

CSB Sports Center

AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I saw the proposed building along Dominga Street or the conceptualized design of the Sports Center online. Looks tall and thin from afar.

Tuloy na ba ito? Mukhang napapalibutan unti-unti ang St. Scholastica's College.

What do you guys think about the design?

Anybody know the details about this proposed project?

Comments

• hahahehe123hahahehe123 PEx Rookie ⭐
    yeah it does look thin but tall.. PERO, pag nabuo yon, feel ko, ang saya saya nang todo magaral sa CSB. sana, magkaron din ang CSB ng courses na related sa sports just like Sports science in UP Diliman.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If only St. Scho allowed the building of an overpass. Would have made going around Vito Cruz and Estrada a lot easier without getting a hit and run by a pedicab.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    j5bata wrote: »
    If only St. Scho allowed the building of an overpass. Would have made going around Vito Cruz and Estrada a lot easier without getting a hit and run by a pedicab.

They should probably provide a shuttle zone for puv's. Jeep at Pedicab lang talaga nagpapa-trapik sa Vito Cruz on any given school day. If they can discipline the transport system in the area, the proposed Sports Center will thrive alongside the rest. :smokin:
    They should probably provide a shuttle zone for puv's. Jeep at Pedicab lang talaga nagpapa-trapik sa Vito Cruz on any given school day. If they can discipline the transport system in the area, the proposed Sports Center will thrive alongside the rest. :smokin:

If I'm not mistaken, the school have accredited several pedicab units so that they'll be the only ones allowed to ferry students between campuses. With the help of the Manila traffic police, I heard they're rounding up colorum ones who still want rage through the streets.

Hopefully that and forcing jeeps to not use Leon Guinto as a terminal, traffic can be eased.
    Leon Guinto corner Vito Cruz has been the bane of my Benildean existence. Fortunately, I'm just a jeepney ride away from home. I rarely bring a car to school because of the car parking woes plus the PUVs that give me stress before I go/leave CSB. :smokin:
  • Leon Guinto corner Vito Cruz has been the bane of my Benildean existence. Fortunately, I'm just a jeepney ride away from home. I rarely bring a car to school because of the car parking woes plus the PUVs that give me stress before I go/leave CSB. :smokin:

Ang hirap pa naman pumasok na mala-late ka na, pagdating ng school, maghahanap ka pa ng parking! :bop:
    I just came back the other day in CSB to get my alumni ID renewed and it seems like the jeeps continue to use the final stretch of Leon Guinto as a terminal. Nakakainis lang.
    Parang wala nga nagbabago dun kapag school season. Means to an end para sa mga estudyanteng nagco-commute kaso kung ang ano ang pinag-aralan sa sistema, nawala kapag papunta at pauwi na. :furious:

Bakit kaya pinapabayaan lang mga jeep gawing terminal ang Vito Cruz? Tapos yung mga sigang pedicab eh counterflow-all-they-want pa rin! :down:
    Parang wala nga nagbabago dun kapag school season. Means to an end para sa mga estudyanteng nagco-commute kaso kung ang ano ang pinag-aralan sa sistema, nawala kapag papunta at pauwi na. :furious:

Bakit kaya pinapabayaan lang mga jeep gawing terminal ang Vito Cruz? Tapos yung mga sigang pedicab eh counterflow-all-they-want pa rin! :down:

Sarap kurutin ang mga tainga nilang lahat sa sobrang kulit! :laugh: