Home PEx Sports The NCAA Tourney

NCAA Season 89: Fearless Forecast

What are your predictions in terms of the teams' performance this coming season? Sound off!

Comments

• My Predictions:

1. Letran
    2. San Beda (despite the loss against LPU and the close game against St. Benilde)
    3. SSCR
    4. Arellano

5. Perpetual Help
    6. St. Benilde
    7. Mapua
    8. JRU
    9. LPU
    10. EAC
  • I almost forgot that I posted this :lol:

Anyway, my final four for S29:

Letran
    San Beda
    Perpetual
    Mapua
  • 1.Letran
    2.Arellano
    3.San Beda
    4.Perpetual

5.SSCR
    6.MAPUA
    7.JRU
    8.Benilde
    9.EAC
    10.LPU

Finals: Letran vs. San Beda
    CHAMPION: Letran
  • PR9PR9 PExer
    Perpetual
    Letran
    Arellano
    Mapua

SBC
    SSCR
    JRU
    EAC
    Benilde
    LPU
  • charriolcharriol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    1. letran with its core they can still go for another shot in the finals thats if they consistent and tighten up their defense more on offense kasi with coach caloy. 2. sbc as the defending champs they will be a team to beat this season they are still adjusting with the lose of their key players from last season give them a few more games they should be back on their old form. 3. perpetual have overachieve last year so i expect this year for them
    to be a title contender given that they have a experience coach and good core of players they just need a go to guy like what they have last year w/c is vidal. 4. arellano if james forrester can show his true potentials and pinto am sure they will be a headache to every teams to deal with.
  • Sbc
    au
    uphsd
    jru

csjl
    lpu
    sscr
    mit
    eac
    csb
  • Letran
    SBC
    Perpetual
    Arellano/Lyceum
  • Useless forecasts:

May playoff for #2 and #3
    Aabot sa 2 games ang semis bet. #1 & #4.
    Aabot sa 1 game ang semis bet. #2 & #3.
    Aabot sa 2 games ang finals.
    Walang finals games sa MOA. :evil:
  • Envy16Envy16 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    8th CLC crown = Altas Perpsquad. :glee:
  • Csjl
    sbc
    uphds
    csb
  • Too early to tell ungga! Isa pa lang na payback win yun against the Bombers to start our 2nd round campaign! Blazers will have to work harder for their next games! ;)
  • Too early to tell ungga! Isa pa lang na payback win yun against the Bombers to start our 2nd round campaign! Blazers will have to work harder for their next games! ;)

Hmm Quite modest of you Sir Altar Boy. CSB could have been 10-0 now if not for all those heartbreak loss. I think your team has gained enough confidence already for end game situations. As they say "Experience is the best teacher", those heartbreak losses should have taught the team a thing or two already.
  • nash_bedistanash_bedista Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    ^ 10-0, pasok na sa final 4 sa CSB sana nun!
  • ungga wrote: »
    Hmm Quite modest of you Sir Altar Boy. CSB could have been 10-0 now if not for all those heartbreak loss. I think your team has gained enough confidence already for end game situations. As they say "Experience is the best teacher", those heartbreak losses should have taught the team a thing or two already.

Yes they gained confidence and poise lately against the Bombers, but that's the whole point about close games, bilog pa rin ang bola, and I still can't see them going far until they get 2nd round wins against Letran, San Beda, and the Perps. :smokin:
  • my prediction is that 3 teams are already lock for the F4.. the final slot would be hotly contested by JRU, SSCR, AU, EAC and CSB..
  • ylle45ylle45 Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    sino sa top 3 teams ang hindi makakakuha ng 2x to beat advantage sa final 4?:D
  • pepsipunkpepsipunk 👁 PBB Loyalist
    Letran - Beda - Perps - CSB/JRU/AU/EAC/SSC-R

Letran-Beda will have a playoff to determine the Number 1?
  • calvinzerocalvinzero PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I will surprise if Letran will become champions..
  • tupangusatupangusa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Underdog ang San Beda!
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ayaw mo non, para maiba naman