Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Hottest Wings in the Metro

Hey guys,

I love hot foods. Can anyone tell me where I can taste the hottest wings in the metro? Just to give you an idea, I've tried the hottest wings of Charlie's and Flaming Wings. Hindi umubra sakin. Hehe.

I've tried Buffalo Wings and Things once, pero hindi yung maanghang ang binili ko because I was sharing with my wife. Maanghang ba yung hottest wings nila?

Saka meron ba dito yung parang "Hot Wings Challenge"? Yung tipong eat 6 spicy wings in 5 minutes..mga ganun. Kase usually mga food challenges dito eh paramihan.

Comments

• Try the Armageddon of Buffalo Wings and Things, yun kailangan magsign ka ng waiver bago mo kainin. I like spicy food and my favorite is the Firehouse Classic ng Buffalo Wings kasi for me, sakto lang yun anghang. I still want to try their hottest version, though.

There's another one from Mercato, B-wings ata ang name. Super anghang rin daw pero masarap pa rin. I'll post a comparison here pag natikman ko na pareho.
  • ^Woah! Seryoso yung mag sa-sign ng waiver? Katakot yun anghang nun ah. I like eating at Buffalo Wings n Things pero may natry na rin akong maanghang dati, nuclear ata yun (not sure though) sa sobrang anghang ramdam ko yung init hanggang sa after ko mag #2.
  • Has anyone been to Buffalo Wings N' Things recently? I remember before I would go there every Friday but recently the quality of their Wings went down. They put a lot less sauce than before and their wings got smaller.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    not a fan of very spicy buffalo wings ...... but don henrico's buffalo wings goood enough for me.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i like flaming wings. the place caters more to the college kids crowd, and they don't serve alcohol as far as i know. but the price and the food is quite good.

meron silang branch sa katipunan (across ateneo, beside hap chan) and uhh.. the other side of katipunan going across boni serano (white plains side). kapit bahay nila yung vietnamese resto sa tagaytay.. whats its name.and a store that sells high end audio stuff and vinyl records.
  • ingat po sa body odor at almoranas, lol
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I thought Inferno at Wingman was physically painful, but YMMV.
  • yeah, try wingman in the collective in malugay street. i'm not sure about the spicy ones, but they have really good wings.
  • There's a Wingman inside Acacia Estate in Taguig. It is quite hidden. I'm thinking only residents of the area know about this place. It is pretty nice. The wait staff say they get pretty crowded at night and during weekends. It looks like a small sports bar. Many people say they have the best chicken wings in Metro Manila. I like two of the flavors of their Buffalo wings that we tried at that branch. However, I'm not sure if they are really the best as far as buffalo wings are concerned. I have also tried Wings and Things on the 2nd floor of one of the buildings surrounding the Glorieta Park (with the iron-wrought horses). They have some good stuff too. I do hope some restaurants in Pinas can copy some of the great tasting spicy buffalo wings served in many restaurants here in Chicago. I like them a bit sour, with only a hint of sweetness and spicy, of course.
  • JohnThree16JohnThree16 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Will try out Buffalo's Wings 'N Things on Thursday ... recommendations?