Home PEx Sports The NCAA Tourney

Season 100

It may still be 11 years to go, but it wouldnt hurt to discuss it,

if we are to count AU in since its now a regular member, MIT will be the host of season 100, but should that chores goes to the only remaining original member of the NCAA?

Comments

• It is a feasible scenario for as long as the Policy Board convenes to determine if chores can be transferred to SBC. I believe it has happened before (as per request by some members to host a season or skip one for that matter) and it also happens in the UAAP when certain schools exchanged season chores just to coincide with their foundation celebrations. :smokin:
  • but then again, some schools might not be willing to give way, enjoy the game this sat AB,
  • but then again, some schools might not be willing to give way, enjoy the game this sat AB,

Well let's not try to speculate too much into the future! Every school has different intentions in this league but the important thing is they have a collective effort to push common goals. And if I were in the Board, I wouldn't mind giving it to SBC. ;)

As for the game, I will try to enjoy the opening festivities na lang. I don't think the game will matter for us who know already what's in store for the Blazers. Unless a miracle happens like sending the game to overtime or a big upset over the defending champs. :D
  • Well let's not try to speculate too much into the future! Every school has different intentions in this league but the important thing is they have a collective effort to push common goals. And if I were in the Board, I wouldn't mind giving it to SBC. ;)

As for the game, I will try to enjoy the opening festivities na lang. I don't think the game will matter for us who know already what's in store for the Blazers. Unless a miracle happens like sending the game to overtime or a big upset over the defending champs. :D

i was at the san Juan arena for the filoil game between SBC and CSB, your team has a different character now, most likely interjected by the new HC, alot of trash talk, and extra taps, reminds me of the Alas coached CSJL. Romero is the head of the talking dept., that new character in them makes it interesting this Sat,
  • Would we see women's hoops by Season 100?
  • Would we see women's hoops by Season 100?

Question is, how many schools can field a WBT? And we're not even talking about the possibilities of a "long" season if everyone had their own team. :smokin:
  • Question is, how many schools can field a WBT? And we're not even talking about the possibilities of a "long" season if everyone had their own team. :smokin:

pipe dream pa lang yan. 11 years so pwedeng pagplanuhan. dapat in the 100th season, nakapag-progress na ang liga na may women's hoops na. :evil:
  • Hopefully, it will be a reality before the 100th season. All we need to do is analyze possible decisions or moves by the Policy Board and ManCom so that we won't have to trivialize questionable intentions that come with adding this sport.

Besides, this league needs to strengthen not just media coverage but also venues that can handle other sports besides MBT.

Kamusta pala crowd support sa MOA sa finals? :D
  • terioterio PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Unless a credible benefactor comes into the picture and bankrolls this Blazer team, no amount of trash talk can compensate for the limited talents this team have. Heck, even the blue chip players from La Salle Zobel and La Salle Greenhills have avoided this CSB senior team . The moniker "saling pusa" will still remain with the team. Pamparami sa ligang NCAA would also be apt for this this team.
  • In fairness to the school, the wholistic approach in their sports program is not limited to a "saling pusa" MBT. Other sports do step up and give glory to the school. :smokin:

There will come a time that they will be better, for now we can only roll with the punches, as always. :laugh:
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sayang naman ang pag-alis ng lycevm at csb sa wncaa kung hindi magkakaroon ng women's basketball sa ncaa :lol:
  • Eh kahit sa WNCAA may "pulitika" din kasi! :naughty:
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ay, bagong tsismis yan. spill!