Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

F2:fANNEtastic fANNEatics for ANNE CURTIS: Shines Bright Like A Diamond [trente-six]

Comments

• anneabelanneabel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Twitter Report: Top Five Reasons Why Anne Curtis Is The Number One Filipino Celebrity On Twitter

tumblr_inline_mqfm7jooge1qz4rgp.png

Anne Curtis
    . She has always held the top spot in the most number of Twitter followers in the Philippines. A few days ago her Twitter account (annecurtissmith)image reached another milestone, as she welcomed her 5,000,000th follower on Twitter.
    She is the only Filipino celebrity who joined the ranks of the Top 200 Most Popular Twitter Accounts in the World (Anne Curtis is ranked: 163). It is by no means an easy feat considering there are over 500 million accounts on Twitter. Source: twittercounter.com
    All images are from Anne Curtis verified Twitter account: @annecurtissmith. Follow her on Twitter.

The Top Five Reasons Why Anne Curtis Is The Number One Filipino Celebrity On Twitter

1. Anne Curtis’ tweets are not always about her.
    The Good: It means Anne Curtis is willing to share the ‘limelight’.

tumblr_inline_mqflquhjry1qz4rgp.png

2. Anne Curtis retweets.
    The Good: It means Anne Curtis knows how to engage with her followers. (pic.twitter.com/9NBJbqFREM)

tumblr_inline_mqflt4WkAO1qz4rgp.png

3. Anne Curtis’ tweets are her own thoughts that reflect on her own personal character.
    The Good: It means Anne Curtis shares her views, which resonates well with her followers.

tumblr_inline_mqflvsPhhD1qz4rgp.png

4. Anne Curtis tweets often and in real time.
    The Good : She is truly connected to her followers each day.

tumblr_inline_mqfm24sdVK1qz4rgp.png

5. Anne Curtis shares her own personal experiences.
    The Good: It makes Anne Curtis a real person more than just a celebrity.

tumblr_inline_mqfnjx3zrB1qz4rgp.jpg

To sum it all up, Anne Curtis is a social media sweetheart, not measured alone by the number of followers she has on Twitter and on Instagram (where she now has over a million followers), but also in her ability to fully understand the power of social media. As any marketing genius would say, she had it all figured out when she said, “On my Twitter & Instagram accounts, it is the real me, Anne Curtis”.

Lessons we can all learn from Anne Curtis: Keep it real & Keep it personal.

@pinoycoach
  • The new TVC is out na daw. I wanna see. :love:

2drs701.jpg
  • anneabel wrote: »
    Yeah walang kaduda duda!!! She is really everybody's sweetheart :love:

People Asia's National Sweetheart! :love:
  • Nag start na pala shooting ng The Gifted. Kelan kaya SamAnne. :love:

2uysnix.jpg
    via Chris Martinez
    The new TVC is out na daw. I wanna see. :love:

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2drs701.jpg

Here it is :)

cto
    Here it is :)

I wuv you anneabel!:love:
  • 1zb5cfm.jpg

Anne for Primadonna's PreHoliday 2013 campaign.

video here: http://instagram.com/p/dMDHYWBTtZ/?igref=ogexp
  • 2n03aps.jpg

gANNEda :love:
  • Hi, F2's!! :wave:

ask ko lang po kung true ba na si JLC at Piolo ang magiging leading men ni lola sa new soap niya? may articles chenelin po ba? :lol: thank you po :)
    I wuv you anneabel!:love:

hahaha I wuv u too AnneCurtis4evah :love: :lol:
    Hi, F2's!! :wave:

ask ko lang po kung true ba na si JLC at Piolo ang magiging leading men ni lola sa new soap niya? may articles chenelin po ba? :lol: thank you po :)

Hi Aaron kagANNEdahan :wave: Nakita ko lang din sa twitter na inannounce daw ni Piolo sa concert nya sa US na next teleserye nya is with Anne & JL :love: eto yun o

Grace P. ‏@amaazingraces 14h

It's official! Piolo just announced in the concert that his next serye will be with Anne Curtis and JLC!!! Yahooooo!
    Expand

Grabe!!!! Sana matuloy!!!! OMG!!!! May JL na may Papa P pa!!!! *okay*
    proxy.jpg?t=HBhOaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbXV6eS1wb3N0cy9pL29yaWcvMTVnc2trMW1teDZtZjRrYWZ3Y2J1MHBxamtxaHNwNXguanBnABYAEgA&s=05DF_keT2_ih3PKEvypp5tR0PH7UeddOaTCvkhMzWEI
    g3cafe
    Hi Aaron kagANNEdahan :wave: Nakita ko lang din sa twitter na inannounce daw ni Piolo sa concert nya sa US na next teleserye nya is with Anne & JL :love: eto yun o

Grace P. ‏@amaazingraces 14h

It's official! Piolo just announced in the concert that his next serye will be with Anne Curtis and JLC!!! Yahooooo!
    Expand

Grabe!!!! Sana matuloy!!!! OMG!!!! May JL na may Papa P pa!!!! *okay*

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh parang mahihimatay ako sa tuwa. Sana naman Lord matuloy!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

• The Princess of all media with a golden heart. Kaya andaming nagmamahal sa kanya eh. :love:
    hahaha I wuv u too AnneCurtis4evah :love: :lol:

Call me Ate Jhing if you are under 30. :lol:

Hi Aaron :wave:

Sis!!! Come out!!!! Anne is doing a soap with not only with Papa P but with Papa JLC as well. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
    6td5xe.jpg
    g3cafe

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh a JLC-Anne-Piolo soap?!!!! heck yeah!!!

I am sooooo excited and I just can't hide it!!!