COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Advantages/Opportunities of having MBA

kamuterepublickamuterepublic Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
The only thing that comes to my mind is that when you acquire MBA, you can teach. Can someone elaborate the opportunities/advantages a person could have being MBA? :)

Comments

• dashingdevonairdashingdevonair Member PExer
    An MBA is considered when you're a candidate for promotion to a managerial position, but it's really just a minor factor. In my opinion, it's extremely useful if you are planning to work in the US, but make sure to get it from a reputable US MBA school. If you're just going to work here, you should probably just spend your time and money elsewhere.
  • curiousercuriouser 8 Secs Left in Overtime PExer
    It also depends on your background.

If you come from an entirely different field, let's say technical, and you want to shift careers, an MBA will help you enter the corporate business world, because it's an added credential. However, 1.) it usually doesn't come cheap and 2.) they're now a dime a dozen. So, be sure that the payout is worth it, and that you differentiate yourself enough, either by performing really well, or by going to a reputable school, or both.

A lot of schools offer MBA's locally, but in terms of value to employers, they are not all the same.
  • dashingdevonairdashingdevonair Member PExer
    Some well known local MBA schools are getting stricter lately since MBA graduates are being branded a dime a dozen. However the majority of the attitude of our local employers towards the MBA degree hasn't changed. The MBA here is less well received than in the US because Filipinos have this obsession towards board exams. It's an advantage but it's not a single career changing credential that will get you promoted or boost your salary.

As much as possible take your MBA abroad because the benefits you will reap out of a US MBA is far greater than the benefits you will reap from a local MBA. The US MBA is a passport to get into the US corporate world. Mind you, the US corporate world is not easy to get into. OFWs in the US generally enter the country for technical positions (IT, Engineers, Accountants, Architects, Doctors, Nurses and Dentists).
  • zippo_d_frogzippo_d_frog The LaSallian Icon PExer
    MBA schools in the country do not have strict acceptance standards. Do you think that the degree of difficulty in passing the ACET is the same as the AGSB? Not even a shade of it.

I am really sad for those who are taking the course for the wrong reasons. Some think it is a highway to promotion when employers hardly care if they have an MBA. They would rather focus on what you have achieved over time in your work.

Some take the MBA to gain the name. They can erase / upgrade themselves from not belonging to the top 3 universities to become one of them. Sadly, the alumni especially the hardcore blue or green blooded don't even recognize you as an alumni when you did not attend at least an undergraduate course there.

So, you end up in a classroom 50% filled with sales executives and clerks who want an Ateneo pedigree of a La Salle name to be placed in their resume. And when the school uses the case method, what kind of output you think you will get?

Be happy knowing that these schools are quietly ripping you off with teachers that cannot even survive the rigors of the real world.
  • fusionboltfusionbolt Member PExer
    MBA schools in the country do not have strict acceptance standards. Do you think that the degree of difficulty in passing the ACET is the same as the AGSB? Not even a shade of it.

I am really sad for those who are taking the course for the wrong reasons. Some think it is a highway to promotion when employers hardly care if they have an MBA. They would rather focus on what you have achieved over time in your work.

Some take the MBA to gain the name. They can erase / upgrade themselves from not belonging to the top 3 universities to become one of them. Sadly, the alumni especially the hardcore blue or green blooded don't even recognize you as an alumni when you did not attend at least an undergraduate course there.

So, you end up in a classroom 50% filled with sales executives and clerks who want an Ateneo pedigree of a La Salle name to be placed in their resume. And when the school uses the case method, what kind of output you think you will get?

Be happy knowing that these schools are quietly ripping you off with teachers that cannot even survive the rigors of the real world.

di ba talaga considered na alumni sa isang school kung nagmasteral ka lang dun???
    fusionbolt wrote: »
    di ba talaga considered na alumni sa isang school kung nagmasteral ka lang dun???

Ask any true blue Atenean, they will snicker at you. Ask any LSGH to DLSU grad and they will quietly laugh at you.

Sure, technically you are an alumnus of the school. But they know how you got it and that is not as tough as the rigors they went through surviving their undergraduate curriculum
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    On the job, mainly. If you want to teach (and have security) you have to be at the doctoral level. All other comments so far are crap.
    Let us take everything into perspective.

IT DEPENDS.

If you think you can get a promotion by getting an MBA today, NO!
    If you think you can outclass an experienced person vying for the same position just because you have an MBA - NO!
    If you want to teach - YES because universities require a graduate degree to teach undergraduates.
    If you want to learn and get ahead, depends on where you will take it. Google on comments about local MBA programs and you will get a fine clue on what it will give you.
  • HallenroyHallenroy Member PExer
    I think best site to buy college papers MBA schools in the state do not have severe receipt principles. Do you believe that the amount of complexity in transitory the ACET is the similar as the AGSB? Not still a shadow of it.
  • Ellie GraceEllie Grace Member PExer
    All students require some assist with in college life now and then, and pay for a college essays offers just that. For a possible charge, we can come to an end any educational writing mission you need complete with huge mind.
  • JessieAlbaJessieAlba Member PExer
    What occupations/positions are accessible to a RN with a MBA? Are there authoritative positions or supervisory positions for RNs that hold their Masters of Business Administration? Now I am searching any Essay Writing Company - EssayEmpire who do work for me in cheap prices.What preferred standpoint is there to having this propelled degree notwithstanding a nursing permit?
  • Sandy9789Sandy9789 Member PExer
    You can download movies using Terrariumtv App for watching movies on phones
  • Best article in this post its very helpful for me thanks to share this post: playbox apk
  • alexsamalexsam Member PExer
    An MBA is considered when you're a contender for progress to an administrative position, yet it's truly only a minor variation. As I would see it, it's to an amazing degree productive in the event that you are expecting to work in the US, however, endeavor to get it from a true blue US MBA school. On the occasion that you're fundamentally going to work here, and college students are given tasks Top Professional Essay Writers Online by which their skill will increase easily.
  • Graduates of an MBA planned have, due to their skill,Write Me an Assignment higher probability of gain and holding a high-level managing situation.
  • The only thing that comes to my mind is that when you acquire MBA, you can teach. Can someone elaborate the opportunities/advantages a person could have being MBA? :)

I've done MBA Marketing and now i'm Digital media marketer with successfull company also doing custom essay writing service and But you have to get the degree from a good school. and degree is most important as people thing but my suggestion is to you don't think about good grades and good marks just love your field and play with your work then you get succes otherwise you can't if you don't love your work
  • TerrariumtvTerrariumtv Member PExer
    Thank you soo much for this awesome blog. I love this. Download terrarium tv to watch latest movies online for free.
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Get an MBA if you think you need it.

Like if there's a desirable position in the company you want to fill in but having MBA is strictly required.

May nagsabi dito, if you plan to work in the US, get a US MBA daw. But the question is, there are thousands of MBA graduates in the US, both locals and foreigners (China, India and Europeans - all with extraordinary credentials). It might not worth the money you spend for an expensive tuition for something that have no job assurance.
  • A good job, a good salary, and other good opportunities. But you have to get the degree from a good school. Not all MBA schools are good. A good source of information you can get help in your nation assignment from Buy custom Essays . It's a free public service with loads of information about the MBA and it has a good search engine for finding the program that fits you best.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file