FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

CW's The Originals (The Vampire Diaries spin-off)

mykel14mykel14 Oh, ****. ✭✭✭
The CW has ordered its first new series for 2013-2014 - The Vampire Diaries spin-off The Originals.

Comments

• chucktiechucktie Member PExer
    I wonder what will happen to Klaroline now that The Originals has been picked up? I'm hoping for a crossover.
  • haberdasherhaberdasher Banned by Admin PExer
    it has promise. darker than the vampire diaries... they couldve done better casting the witches though.

kaso 2 vampire show na ang setting sa louisiana..
  • ArkanielArkaniel Member PExer
    Kelan start neto?
  • setter2spikersetter2spiker Member PExer
    Fall 2013 pa daw to. mas okay sana kung mag start na sila ng Summer para habang off season ng TVD may The Originals Series naman na mapapanood
  • boykrissyboykrissy Member ✭✭
    I must say, hindi ko na-miss sina Elena and friends sa episode na 'yon. Feeling ko mas bongga 'to!

Although feeling ko nakakasawa na 2 vampire shows ang magaganap next season. Sana ang ginawa na lang nila yung parang sa Glee, na alternate yung setting. But idk, if it works for them, *okay*.
  • BadAssGoddessBadAssGoddess Member ✭✭
    Hhhmmm... I am not really sure if I'll be liking this show. The only person I like among the originals is Elijah.. But he's pairing him up to Katharina which I dont like.

Klaus is having a puppy.. That's a twist, there.
  • MrSinisterMrSinister Destroyer of Senses ✭✭✭

• QT IIQT II Bee-doh bee-doh bee-doh bee ✭✭✭
    it has promise. darker than the vampire diaries... they couldve done better casting the witches though.

kaso 2 vampire show na ang setting sa louisiana..

How about a cross-over with True Blood?
  • j5bataj5bata There's also ONE BENILDE! ✭✭✭
    Fall 2013 pa daw to. mas okay sana kung mag start na sila ng Summer para habang off season ng TVD may The Originals Series naman na mapapanood

Unfortunately, all the new shows start filming new episodes by July/August so there's not much time to produce enough episode to air by August alone. Plus, The CW is determined to not get their fall programs get the brunt of the more highly-rated one from the networks in September.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Not fond of the story, but I really like the characters so I'm going to give this a shot.
  • mykel14mykel14 Oh, ****. ✭✭✭
    They need better villains. I don't like that Marcel dude. He's weak and irritating. (He also plays an annoying character in GA. :lol:)

Sana backstory na lang ng Mikaelson family. Not liking this Renesmee concept. :glee:
  • haberdasherhaberdasher Banned by Admin PExer
    QT II wrote: »
    How about a cross-over with True Blood?

lol...may battle of mayorship..kaso mas bad *** ang vampires sa true blood e.lol
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    mykel14 wrote: »
    They need better villains. I don't like that Marcel dude. He's weak and irritating. (He also plays an annoying character in GA. :lol:)

Sana backstory na lang ng Mikaelson family. Not liking this Renesmee concept. :glee:

I'm thinking that the creators/writers are running out of great ideas, even the latest TVD season's story is weird.
  • nightbeautynightbeauty Member PExer
    Bwisit sa lahat naman ng makaknocked-up ni Klaus si Haley pa talaga. Pwede naman na random/new face nalang. Dami kayang haters ni Haley, sayang yung isang show niya na The Secret Circle mas astig siya doon.
  • sonnetxviisonnetxvii PExer since 09|2004 PExer
    mykel14 wrote: »

I also don't like Marcel! Pilit masyado na villain. Klaus could just easily kill him. I also don't like Haley and the actress playing her as well but she's a cw favorite kase parating kinukuha (although lahat ng shows niya ended too soon :bop:)

Yeah, Mikaelson family backstory would have been nice. I'm watching this because of Klaus and Elijah.
  • carlo_andrewcarlo_andrew As if anybody cares. PExer
    One Season Lang to.
  • Aya_AlexaAya_Alexa Vision of Perfection ✭✭✭
    The back door pilot was ok not really feeling the Breaking Dawn plot pero mukang interesting parin naman. sana more on witches and werewolves plus original flashbacks ang maganap.
  • carlhirocarlhiro Resident Teleporter ✭✭✭
    Kailangan ko ba ng TVD knowledge para panoorin to?

Will watch because of Joseph Morgan. Hahaha.
  • j5bataj5bata There's also ONE BENILDE! ✭✭✭
    carlhiro wrote: »
    Kailangan ko ba ng TVD knowledge para panoorin to?

Will watch because of Joseph Morgan. Hahaha.

Except for some facts about vampires, witches, werewolves, hybrids and supernaturalized humans (hunters, dopplegangers, etc) in the TVD universe, there's no need to have a full backgrounder from the parent show.
  • Aya_AlexaAya_Alexa Vision of Perfection ✭✭✭
    Who Is Davina on The Originals?

danielle-campbell-wallpaper-1024x640.jpg

Based on the news that The Originals is shooting a new pilot for the fall, we imagine we’ll be seeing a lot more of Davina (Danielle Campbell) in the new show’s first episode.

Though Davina had some scenes in the backdoor pilot — which aired as part of The Vampire Diaries Season 4 — they were cut. “She would be too much of a cliffhanger for the show,” Danielle Campbell told Wetpaint Entertainment at the CW Upfronts.

So what can we expect from this mystery girl come fall? It sounds like both Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) want Davina on their side when it comes to their fight over who will control New Orleans. Danielle explains, “She is a very powerful witch who gets stuck in the power struggle. So it’s going to be very exciting. There’s a lot of surprises with her.”

It sounds like Davina hasn’t picked a side yet, because Danielle adds, “You’re gonna see her character grow a lot.”

So what makes this magical miss such a hot commodity? “She’s a witch who has a lot of power, more than is good for her,” Danielle tells TVFanatic.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Davina has a dark side. Her guardians attempted to protect her from the outside world, but she’s captivated by New Orleans.

=====================

so she's the Bonnie of New Orleans? :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file