Home PEx Sports Sports Zone

Ultimate Fighting Championship.-Any topic in this thread to talk about.

Who are your dream matches? here are mine.

A. Silva vs. GSP
A. Silva vs Jon Jones
Jon Jones vs. C. Velasquez

Comments

• Im interested in the upcoming fight between Sonnen and Jon Jones, I know Sonnen lost to Silva twice, but he is the only guy who was able to take down Silva easily, I wonder if he can do the same thing against Jones.

Silva vs. GSP- Im taking Silva
    Silva vs. Jon Jones- Im taking Jones
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Yep, first chael-jones. If Chael wins(i doubt but may chance parin), it would be so epic. mava-validate mga trash talk niya ftw :lol:

Fantasy match up -

I think Sakuraba would've beaten GSP. Seriously.
  • taj_2306 wrote: »
    Im interested in the upcoming fight between Sonnen and Jon Jones, I know Sonnen lost to Silva twice, but he is the only guy who was able to take down Silva easily, I wonder if he can do the same thing against Jones.

Silva vs. GSP- Im taking Silva
    Silva vs. Jon Jones- Im taking Jones
    Jon Jones is a lot bigger than Anderson Silva so i think that would play a factor. I don't think Chael would be able to take Jones down as easily the way he did during the 1st Silva fight.
    Meanie!! wrote: »
    ^ Yep, first chael-jones. If Chael wins(i doubt but may chance parin), it would be so epic. mava-validate mga trash talk niya ftw :lol:

Fantasy match up -

I think Sakuraba would've beaten GSP. Seriously.
    I like Kazushi Sakuraba however i'm going with GSP on that match up. Sakuraba only shines whenever he is pitted against the Gracie clan. Probably that is because the Gracies are more often than not one dimensional fighters.

GSP, as boring as he is.. is a complete fighter. So it would probably be a unanimous decision win by GSP.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert 🎖️
    the question would be if GSP fought Sakuraba, would it be UFC or Pride rules?
  • are you guys talking about the Sakuraba of today, as in 2013 Sakuraba or the Sakuraba from the time he beat the Gracies?

I think GSP would defeat both of those guys without a problem, mapaPride or UFC rules man.
  • I don't really like Jon Jones. Hes 6'4" fighting in light heavyweight. He has a height/reach advantage vs everyone he fights. He needs to put on some muscle and fight in the HW.
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I dont know man...I think the prime sakuraba who fought close to his natural weight would more than give GSP of today problems. And I really simulate t in my mind and sakuraba wins. Oh well, its just a fantasy.

Anyway, I really hope Chael does something magical and beat Jones. That would be so epic.