Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Into the lair of the terrorists...

The Taliban has advertised today that they have Bin Laden in their 'protective' custody.

From an analysis point of view, there can be only one of two reasons behind this intentional press release:

1. they're trying to salvage whatever they can get out of the muck that they've gotten themselves in without losing face, or

2. to encourage a military response from the U.S. and it's Allies (...any state who harbors terrorists will be regarded as such... - G.W. Bush..) and coalesce the Arab nations against the West to finish the 'holy war' these extremists have been longing for.

Either way, it looks like this evil adversary is playing their cards to the hilt.

For the U.S., the country is damned if it does not tailor an appropriate response to get justice for the 6,000 plus dead americans.

It's still damned if it takes the bait of the Taliban by attacking and sending its armada into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden -- a move that will be seen by the Islamic alliance as an attack on its religion and its defenseless innocents.

Where do we find the answer. How do we avoid setting the whole world on fire.

Comments

• covert operations: you're still able to take out the enemy w/o including innocent civilians. this way they can't be accused of sending "an armada" onto a poor (but never to be taken as defensless) country.
  • Giyera na kung giyera! Let's rock and roll and finish off terrorism once and for all! If anybody stands in the way, just blow his sorry *** to bits!

:soldier: I love the smell of toasted beards in the morning! :cool:

HOOOOAH!
  • I like what Bush is doing, kung baga sa away panay ang sundot ng Taleban sa ilong ni Bush pero si Bush hindi napipikon. He is not taking the bait. Parang yung anaconda snake slowly squeezing the air out of its victim and at the same time crushing its bone. ouch agonizing death to terrorists!!!

there will be a show of force maybe at the later stage of campaign.
  • Originally posted by kabise
    I like what Bush is doing, kung baga sa away panay ang sundot ng Taleban sa ilong ni Bush pero si Bush hindi napipikon. He is not taking the bait. Parang yung anaconda snake slowly squeezing the air out of its victim and at the same time crushing its bone. ouch agonizing death to terrorists!!!

there will be a show of force maybe at the later stage of campaign.

I totally agree with you pardz. Bush could have went off half ****ed and bombed Afghanistan to ruins, instead we see patience and planning going on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file