Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV

♥BeCarefulWiithMyHeart 11th:Ser Chief & Maya's Bookstrap☺tayong 2 lang..on a date♥

TiNyCuTiETiNyCuTiE PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
040513_RichardJodi_zpsceb71594.jpg

'Be Careful With My Heart' extended anew?

MANILA, Philippines - One of the lead stars of "Be Careful With My Heart" hinted that the hit ABS-CBN daytime soap has been extended again.

It was earlier reported that "Be Careful With My Heart" has been extended until mid-2013, but leading man Richard Yap said the series is "going to be more than the June date."

"They haven't really told us yet kung hanggang kailan, but we feel that it's going to be, the story will go a long way," Yap said in an interview during the launch of his new endorsement, Amigo Segurado pasta, on Thursday.

"Hindi pa namin [alam] exactly when, but for now, I think it's going to be more than the June date," he added.

Yap said he is happy with the success of the series, saying that it has helped him become closer again to his wife, Melody.

"We've grown closer together because of the business [kasi] palaging kami ang magkasama," he explained. "Kasi when I was working [before showbiz], may time ako, naggi-gym ako, or minsan billiard with my friends. Ngayon, wala talagang oras so trabaho, bahay, trabaho, bahay. So we've grown clsoer together, which is good for us also."

Yap also denied rumors that his showbiz success has gone to his head, saying that he is "still the same person I was."

"Kung minsan moody ako, it's because I was like that already before, kapag pagod ako or gutom ako. Hindi ako nagbago just because naging artista ako. Siguro mas naging noticeable lang ako on TV," he said.

The actor added that his wife has helped him keep his feet on the ground and resist temptations that come with being a showbiz personality.

"I think at my age, I know better that you have to keep yourself from these things (temptations). So if you see things that are not right, you try to stay away agad. And my wife is always with me and that helps me, also keeps me grounded, keeps me good. You have to think of your family also," said Yap, who is already in his forties.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/05/13/be-careful-my-heart-extended-anew

untitled_zpsbf7571c1.jpg

Comments

• TiNyCuTiETiNyCuTiE PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    155212_10151080233562286_1027164888_n.jpg

527610_518624111500227_294367644_n.jpg

Be Careful
    with My Heart Official Soundtrack NOW GOLD RECORD NA!

Soundtrack 2 coming soon!!!
    Grab copies of "BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART" DVDs Vol.1 to 9 available at Astrovision, Odyssey & other record bars!!!
    IMG_0073_zps7c68501b.jpg?t=1364041526
    SIKAT NA TALAGA ANG BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART! TRENDING NA, PLUS MAY WORLD TOUR PA SOON!

SOON: "Kwento ng Summer natin" ABS-CBN Station ID

531094facf464d4292a481e.jpg

bgijkycuaaspdmjpglarge.jpg

bd98462412934334bf75c5a.jpg
    (c) abs-cbn.com

screenshot20130312at751.png
    http://instagram.com/p/WwZ7mgqOub/
    (c) Mama_Francia
    BE+CAREFUL+WITH+MY+HEART+APRIL+4+2013+SIR+CHIEF+MAYA.jpg
    nangunguna sa ratings!
    March 19, Tuesday

1. Be Careful With My Heart (ABS-CBN) – 27.5%
    2. Ina Kapatid Anak (ABS-CBN) – 27.2%
    3. Indio (GMA-7) – 25.4%
    4. Mundo Mo'y Akin(GMA-7) – 24.4%
    5. Juan Dela Cruz (ABS-CBN) – 24.2%
    6. Temptation Of Wife (GMA-7) – 23.5%
    7. 24 Oras (GMA-7) – 21.6%
    8. Apoy Sa Dagat (ABS-CBN) – 21.5%
    9. Eat Bulaga (GMA-7) – 17.7%
    10. The Greatest Love (GMA-7) – 17.5%

Source: AGB Nielsen Philippines (PEP.ph)

sa pinoyexchange!
    March 3 - 9

1)Be Careful with My Heart

2) Temptation of Wife

3) Ina Kapatid Anak

4) Wowowillie

5) Indio

March 10 to 16:

1) Temptation of Wife

2)Be Careful with My Heart

3) Ina Kapatid Anak

4) Indio

5) Apoy sa Dagat

March 26 - March 30

1)Be Careful with My Heart

2) Ina Kapatid Anak

3) Temptation of Wife

4) Apoy sa Dagat

5) Mundo Mo ay Akin

at sa twitter!
    BG-oNmECcAAzlm7pnglarge_zps7aafbce7.png
    april 4

"ang mga fans nyo... parang kulto..konting kibot sa be careful with my heart napapatrend ninyo"-vice ganda
    BE+CAREFUL+WITH+MY+HEART+APRIL+5+2013+SIR+CHIEF+MAYA.jpg
    Starring: Jodi Sta. Maria as Maya dela Rosa

L1apAEE.jpg
    BHF-e_yCcAALbNAjpglarge_zps3cff7692.jpg
    BG0ZAprCIAIKQiAjpglarge_zps39e5792d.jpg
    bevkanciaalt1ujpglarge.jpg

Richard Yap as Ricardo Lim/Ser Chief

tumblr_inline_mk7mskYf7g1qz4rgp.gif
    screenshot20130327at103.png
    image1364568361656v.jpg
    20130331151401deco.jpg

[HIGHLIGHT]SER CHIEF♡ MAYA[/HIGHLIGHT]
    aKYndrE.jpg
    imageyyxa.jpg
    screenshot20130401at923.png
    [highlight]Also Starring[/highlight]

[highlight]The Lim Siblings[/highlight]

4uub10.png
    e5a5f5567e9311e2bfae22000a9e0782_7_zps64ca6030.jpg
    Jerome Ponce as Luke

aa801x.jpg
    Janella Salvador as Nikki

vgibow.jpg
    Mutya Orquia as Abby

[highlight]The Dela Rosa Family[/highlight]

eb36eb7e871711e2b4cc22000a1fbe13_7_zps01b3e455.jpg
    Aiza Seguerra as Kute/Cristina Rose dela Rosa

0fe44aa48d2411e291de22000a9f169d_7_zps87c5ede7.jpg
    Sylvia Sanchez as Teresita dela Rosa
    Divina Valencia as Mamang

JM Ibanez as Cho/Pocholo
    61e88c5c8d2411e2a46122000a9d0dc6_7_zpsc5ab83e8.jpg

[highlight]The Lim Household Helpers[/highlight]

Gloria Sevilla as Manang Fe
    tumblr_mivnqn0cO91qapcato1_400.gif

Micah Munoz as Joma
    Tart Carlos as Doris
    Viveka Ravanes as Sabel
    e614967c8d2111e29c4c22000a9e0896_7_zps2bb9966f.jpg
    Supporting Casts
    fd0bb8988c9911e2a19522000a9f126b_7_zps68fa6cd3.jpg
    Marlo Mortel as Niccolo

f06a6a66775011e29d8d22000a9f1921_7.jpg
    Claire Ruiz as Joey

110kp4g.jpg
    Marc Carlos De Leon as Inigo

355d51a48d2411e292c422000a1fbe6b_7_zps98a6bb32.jpg
    Paul Jake Castillo as Simon
    Kalila Aguilos as Liza

Ya Chang as Engineer Yamaguchi
    Nathan Lopez as Emman
    Carla Guevarra as Ms. Pacheco

Special Participation
    34b0ae66874f11e2b60722000a9f09f0_7_zpsccd4e829.jpg
    Tom Rodriguez as Jeff D. Macavinta/Papa Pards

7728a1d08c6911e2806d22000a1f9e4d_7_zps09209eac.jpg
    Vandolph Quizon as Lino

319060_531900800172558_1962825413_n.jpg
    Maricar Reyes as Rafi Agustin

Cris Villanueva as Ryan Molino

[HIGHLIGHT]♥BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART LOVETEAMS!♥[/HIGHLIGHT]

jeff-kute(KUTEFF)
    r600x600_zpsedc7575f.jpg

luke-joey
    2ec3d5f0774b11e2831222000a9e08e7_7.jpg

nikki-niccolo(NICNIK)
    BE-VFX1CMAEbaWw.jpg

nikki-inigo(NIKKI-GO)
    644191_344307492353079_603551304_n.jpg

joma-liza (JOZA)
    36c6842a8c7a11e2b9da22000a1faf53_7_zps3be0b419.jpg

c/o beppu10
    ODE TO SER CHIEF

I could never get over
    Your intoxicating odor
    I could forever get drowned with
    Your tender, soothing voice
    Those fine, slit eyes
    Piercing when jealous, yet
    Sparkling with love
    Behind your specs or shades
    tumblr_inline_mjlh4mqQCh1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_mjuc9dIzEm1qapcato2_250.gif

Those irresistible lips
    You love to press a lot
    Those charming, sexy dimples
    Barely hidden now since
    Love, true love
    Has finally knocked your door.
    tumblr_mjjlrlfBgW1qapcato4_250.gif

I swoon and swoon more
    Over those
    Taut, firm biceps
    Bursting beneath the seams of
    Your white V-necks, even rounded ones
    And collared shirts at that
    tumblr_mk1sy0xHhp1rd3bx4o1_400.png

Your manly hands
    Which touched, held, danced
    Calming, comforting, loving
    Gliding ever so gently across
    Your beloved’s back
    Oh, how good those hands must feel
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Sliding in my own back, and more![/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    tumblr_mjjlrlfBgW1qapcato5_250.gif

Amidst this carnal madness
    I can’t help but deeply admire
    The man inside those blessed flesh.
    Strict you may be, but sincere at best
    Slow your moves may seem
    But sure at its finest

Daddy bango, daddy pogi, daddy sungit
    You are those still, save for one
    As your cold facade has melt at last
    By love which broke the spell of the past.

Such awe I have for you, I guess
    For me to utter these nonsense
    But please do hear this one crazed fan that
    YOU are, indeed a very lucky man!
    tumblr_mejjniootr1rv49n2.gif

Credits to classmates keemriel and bluemonsterr for the jpeg & gif images
    800851750_zps79ca1a95.jpg
    All heart for visiting cast of 'Be Careful With My Heart' in UAE

You know something is an absolute hit when even respected journalists start talking about a particular TV show on their Facebook page.

Just as the main cast of the hit Philippine daytime series Be Careful With My Heart landed in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday, a feature writer friend of mine posted on his wall what could be the top three questions every fan around the world is asking until the next episode runs on Monday:

What will Maya do with Sir Chief's injured finger? What was Sir Chief thinking by sending those red roses? Will anyone admit who broke the piece of porcelain?

If you're not a member of the “cult”, you're probably wondering: Who is Maya and Sir Chief? What about the red roses? And what exactly are they talking about?!

Article continues below

Let's rewind to July 9, 2012. Be Careful With My Heart's pilot episode about the innocent nanny Maya (played by Jodi Sta Maria), the heartbroken businessman fondly known as Sir Chief (played by Richard Yap) and his three children (played by Mutya Orquia, Janella Salvador and Jerome Ponce).

It was a shot in the dark. A flash in the pan. After all, it was a daytime romantic comedy pitted against a hit, almost iconic game show from another TV network.

Yet now, 138 episodes later (and rising), the unlikely hit has gained an almost cult-like status among fans, which explains why even the media in the UAE were in a frenzy during the stars' first visit to the country at the start of their world tour to promote their TV series.

Gulf News got an update from the cast in this Q & A:

Are there plans of making this into a movie?

Jodi Sta. Maria: Right now our schedule is somewhat hectic since we are filming episodes every day. But if we are given the time to shoot a film, why not?

Will Sir Chief and Maya get married?

Richard Yap: It's too early to say. And I haven't even courted her yet! (he quips).

Do you think the series will be extended until December?

Richard Yap:
    Right now there is no confirmed date as to when Be Careful With My Heart will run its final episode. It could be in December, or it could be longer.

What makes this show different?

Richard Yap: I think because it is a feel-good show. It is something that can happen in real life. There are lessons and a lot of moments where we try to make the audience feel the [thrill].

Jodi Sta. Maria: It's light and wholesome. When you're watching it, you will just laugh, or feel thrilled. There are no kidnappings, amnesia or villains involved.

How do you manage your time between your family and your work?

Richard Yap: Work is keeping me busy. I only get to spend about three hours at home.

Do you still have time to play?

Mutya Orquia: Sometimes.

Jodi Sta. Maria (interjects): Mutya is as busy as we are, but whenever she has the chance, she plays with other children around.

What is your message to fans here in the UAE?

Jodi Sta. Maria: It's great to have you here. Thank you for the love and support you have given to the programme.

Mutya Orquia: I am excited to be here in Abu Dhabi and I look forward to giving you a good show.

Richard Yap: I have special memories here in Abu Dhabi and I'm so happy to see all of you here. Thank you for the support.

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/celebrity/all-heart-for-visiting-cast-of-be-careful-with-my-heart-in-uae-1.1163970

imageokye.jpg
    Be Careful With My Heart in the Middle East!

from abu dhabi

BGeftpiCYAEPefU.jpg

url]

Duet: Chief and Maya At Du Flash Forum Yas Island Abu Dhabi

BGjdiwiCYAAglT1.jpg

bgjrwjceaa0ejqjpglarge.jpg

39271160366241299567520.jpg

dubai
    BGjWYXpCAAADFP3.jpg

BGivLIwCUAAyY2s.jpg

imagehldw.jpg
    imagebkq.jpg
    imagedegr.jpg

BCWMH Team in UAE
    imageqnhc.jpg
    bcwmhPR_zps50004f3b.jpg
    Richard Yap, Jodi Sta.Maria and Whole Cast of “Be Careful With My Heart” Concert in Los Angeles and Kissimmee All Set this May

Well-respected Filipino TV and film critic Nestor Torre’s first impression of a relatively low-key ABS-CBN daytime teleserye with no superstars was portentous of great things to come.

He wrote back on July 13, 2012 in Inquirer.net:

“MANY new teleseryes start out with a big bang, then quickly deteriorate into predictability and confusion, as their initial focus and impetus are compromised by contrary inputs and afterthoughts. It’s still early days, but we trust that “Be Careful with My Heart” will be able to resist and avoid that standard tailspin, because its first telecast last July 9 was a bright and breezy treat.”

Less than a year later, the daytime show with previously no big names is now a TV household phenomenon that garnered consistently high national ratings, beat much publicized primetime shows, won several TV awards including a finalist slot in the telenovela category of the prestigious 2013 New York Festivals (NYF)
    World’s Best Television and Film, and gained millions of viewers all over the world who follow every episode on The Filipino Channel (TFC).

After drawing thousands of fans to their live city and provincial shows in the Philippines and scoring recently a Gold Record Award in sales for its official soundtrack album, the versatile team behind “Be Careful with My Heart” has embarked on its first ever World Tour which will take them to the U.S. for concerts on May 10 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California and at the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida on May 12.

Social media was immediately abuzz with thousands of engaged fans requesting for tour stops in their respective cities and states or asking for information how they can watch the shows and meet the cast. Interest is at fever pitch for the show’s followers to see the beloved characters of Sir Chief, Maya and family in person and watch them perform live.

The touring stars are equally excited to meet their global fans. Richard Yap (Sir Chief Ricardo Lim), Jodi Sta. Maria (Maya Dela Rosa), Mutya Orquia (Abby Lim), Rosario “Tart” Carlos (Doris) and Vivieka Vivieka (Sabel) have repeatedly chorused how thankful they are to their followers for the support they have received. The cast invites the fans to continue joining the show’s characters in their journey, guaranteeing more fun, enjoyment and heart-melting “aww” moments.

Injecting extra tonnage of on-stage excitement to the “Be Careful with My Heart” U.S. concerts are seasoned live entertainers: multi-awarded, energetic Yeng Constantino, who has thrilled fans worldwide with her litany of pop-rock hits, and youthful rock tenor Jovit Baldivino, grand winner of the first season of “Pilipinas Got Talent”.These two singing champions delighted those who flocked last year to TFC Kapamilya Fun Day in Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California, together with Eric Santos and Vina Morales.

“TFC is committed to bringing the best of Filipino talent and entertainment to the world,” said ABS-CBN North America Ad Sales, Trade Marketing & Events Head Ricky Resurreccion. “With the phenomenal success of ‘Be Careful with My Heart’ and the persistent public clamor to see the cast perform in the U.S., we want to make sure that we deliver quality entertainment events that Filipinos have come to expect from TFC.”

“For the first TFC-produced event for 2013, we wanted to come up with a very special Mother’s Day treat for the entire family,” said ABS-CBN North America Managing Director Chinky De Jesus. “‘Be Careful with My Heart’ is the perfect choice to offer to TFC subscribers and fans because its simplicity and feel-good vibe appeals to every member of the family, leaving them with smiles in their hearts and generally feeling hopeful and upbeat about life.”

For more information on the “Be Careful with My Heart” U.S. concerts, please visit tfc-usa.com/events or visit and like TFCUSOfficial fan page on Facebook. Check out the TVC on http://tinyurl.com/czp3wuv.

http://www.***********.com/2013/04/richard-yap-jodi-stamaria-and-whole.html
    2qx1h6b.png
    Ang buong bayan hindi na makapaghintay sa susunod na DAMOVES ni Ser Chief kay Maya!

tumblr_mjwoiuYFpx1qapcato2_250.gif

tumblr_mjwoiuYFpx1qapcato3_250.giftumblr_mjwoiuYFpx1qapcato5_250.gif

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    tumblr_mjwoiuYFpx1qapcato8_250.gif

tumblr_mjwoiuYFpx1qapcato6_500.gif

tumblr_mjwoiuYFpx1qapcato4_500.gif[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

tumblr_mkbhcnHED31qapcato1_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_mkbhcnHED31qapcato2_500.gif
    tumblr_mkbhcnHED31qapcato3_500.gif

Maya's text to Ser Chief. Practical lang si Maya.
    imagestv.jpg

Ser Chief's response... Hahaha.. 28 missed calls! Aiyeeee! Patay!
    imagefim.jpg
    tumblr_mko422ZeeW1qapcato2_250.giftumblr_mko422ZeeW1qapcato3_250.gif

tumblr_mko422ZeeW1qapcato1_250.giftumblr_mko422ZeeW1qapcato5_250.gif

Sir Chief - 100pts. Simon- K.O. (pero andyan naman si purple and teamSimon )

tumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato6_250.giftumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato5_250.gif

tumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato2_250.giftumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato1_250.gif

tumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato8_250.giftumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato3_250.gif

tumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato7_250.giftumblr_mkqcuz6zSv1qapcato4_250.gif

Jimuel
    Pls don't miss next week's episodes of #becarefulwithmyheart. Kahit kami, hindi makahintay. Hihihi! #KiligExplosion
    Jimuel
    That's what I'm talking about. DATE. Hindi by chance, hindi nagkataon--hiningi ni Ser Chief kay Maya. #becarefulwithmyheart:-)
    Saan magde-date sina Maya at Ser Chief? Abangan next week ang Pinaka-nakakakilig na Date ng taon sa #becarefulwithmyheart:-)
    JodiStaMaria
    Abangan sa Monday :-) First date ni Maya at Ser Chief :-)

ang pinaaabangan ng lahat!
    (malapit na ba ito?)
  • Member's List

11m474y.jpg

35000ed.jpg

2wogh7q.jpg

2i7tp8x.jpg

wj85g9.jpg

Please let me know if you're not in this list. Thank you.
    BDSN4teCUAA3cKj.jpg

Here na po ang Official FORM ng KBU.
    Sa mga gusto pong maging OFFICIAL Enrollees ng KBU. Please fill up the form honestly. And Please wait for our confirmation.
    Maraming Thank you po! Kapit Bisig Lang! ♥

http://www.jotform.me/KBUpexedition/KBUStudentForm

♥Mga Opisyal na KBU Tambayan (KBU Annex? haha!)♥

2ndmonthsarymessage_zps8a647e06.jpg
    Excess Baggage

2_zps89c660c7.jpg
    KBUpexedition on Chwirrer
    followed by our dear Mahal na Hari & Mahal na Prinsesa!♥♥♥
    Ms. Jodi Sta. Maria
    2ascihaidlg_zps9b108f11.jpg

her posts in pinoyexchange!!!
    I would like to thank all of you for the love and support you've given and continue to give our show BCWMH. It really means a lot to me. To my #KBU family, #Jodinatics, and #Mayanatics you guys are my inspiration Wag kayong magsasawa na suportahan po kaming lahat sa show. If you want to know more about me kindly visit my website www.jodistamaria.com also you can follow me on ig and twitter @jodistamaria love you all!! Kapit bisig!
    Dont worry i'll drop by this thread once in a while para kamustahin lahat kayo. Nakakatuwang basahin ang mga comments ninyo. Maraming salamat talaga
    Hello KBU students Pls grab a copy of Preview Magazine March issue yours truly is on the cover. Thank you. - Jodi

Mr.Richard Yap
    2_zps0a6c806b.jpg
    1362841027247_zpse9a97087.jpg

KapitBisigSaKilig

Ang Wonderland ni Gorgeous Geek (napaka AYUS ng videos mo kapatid! )

Kapit Bisig University: PEX Edition on Facebook
    a message from doris& sabel to kbu
    BERkU-yCEAA6I0n.jpg:large
    WELCOME TO THE NEW THREAD!!!
    coffibannner.gif
    kave_sziv.jpg
    coffee-boyfriend-shk-rachel-eleanor-sutton-humor.jpg
    coffee+heart.jpg

Everyone is welcome to post your opinions, pictures, videos and updates on their mall tours. There are no rules in posting but only, avoid such offensive remarks.

Any suggestions/opinions for the show's improvement are most welcome. Even Fanfics, stories can be shared thru Excess Baggage. Who knows, Writers of the show are lurking or even posting on this thread.

8463412914_88d2fba83c_z_d.jpg

:director: notice lang pala sa mga bagong dating naming mga kakosa (late enrollees / passengers)

mga KaBisYu, huwag namang senti 'pag :no: hindi kaagad na pansin ng mga kabisigers, kakosa, kaadikan, KaBisYuhan.. At kung anu-ano pa man... isa lang ang nasisiguro namin... welcome lahat dito... walang halang na bituka rito ... *peace* kahit magka ubusan na ng buhok sa pagsasabunutan dito, tuloy pa rin ang hithitan ... go lang ng go rito ... rest assured lahat dito ay masayang masaya na marami ang nag-e-enroll, mapapatumbling pa nga sa kaligayahan ... 'di man maka react sa agad-agad sa mga saloobin ng inyong puso ...ang suporta ay buong-buo... kaya, ano pa ang hinihintay niyo? pasok na ... huwag diyang umistambay sa pakpak ... mabibingi kayo diyan...

Enjoy and Kapit Bisig Lang!*okay*
    tumblr_milx1zYPbI1qapcato1_400.gif

imageqtm.jpg
  • mugshotmugshot PEx Rookie ⭐
    thank you madame architect kahit nangarag
    napabulusok at nalaklak agad agad ng mga adik yung alak
    kasi naman yung episode kahapon LEVEL UP KUNG LEVEL UP
  • Hong gondo gondo ng bagong bahay!!! Thank you so much Ms. Architect...

Classmates, welcome sa bookstrap ni Ser Chief at Maya. Tulongtulong tayo istrap na natin silang dalawa para wala ng kawala!!!

Housewarming party na tayo!!!*party*:blow:*partysmiley**party**partysmiley**party*
  • Thank you Architect TinyCutie..*okay*:)
    Kintabkintab pa ng sahig ..
    good morning/evening /afternoon mga kakosa..;)
  • Thank you TinyCutie

God bless everyone

47428992.jpg
  • Good morning classmates :wave: :wave:
    Ang ganda ng bagong bahay.. thanks Madam Architect Tiny :D:D:D
    Hala di pa ako nakapagsubmit ng form di pa ako official student dito... :-(