Home PEx Hobbies Pets and Animals
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Dog walks for dog lovers

Hi everyone! i'm animal lover. certified animal and nature lover. :lol: i created this thread because i want to invite everyone especially all the dog lovers here on pex on a weekly or monthly dog walks at neopolitan park right beside sm fairivew i assure it will be fun and i'm willing to share some basic training techniques to you all for free. And one good thing about this recreational activity is dogs and dog owners can socialize with each other, best time to relieve ourself from stress and also to learn new things about dogs from other dog owners.

Neopolitan park, this is the field where we can off leash our dogs.
525607_10151346672439724_1614220490_n_zpsc875364c.jpg

few reminders:
-be sure your dog is vacinated
-on the road during dog walks always bring papers and plastic for picking up your dog poops we don't want the joggers and the bikers to get mad at us. but if they poop on the grass that's fine no need to pick it up.

if you're in, don't hesitate to post and feel free to pm me for more details. :)

Comments

• barbiesunrisebarbiesunrise PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sayang. Manila area kasi ako :-)
  • vicmesarvicmesar Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    from the south ako at may parks naman within the vicinity. However, there are days i go North (Quezon City, Bulacan, Pampanga), pwede ako dumaan with my 2 shih tzus and 2 japanese spitz kung may regular scheduled.

TS, why not propose a regular sked?
  • Sayang. Manila area kasi ako :-)

sayang pero ok lang. madami din magagandang parks sa manila hopefully sa future mapuntahan namen ng dog ko. :)
    vicmesar wrote: »
    from the south ako at may parks naman within the vicinity. However, there are days i go North (Quezon City, Bulacan, Pampanga), pwede ako dumaan with my 2 shih tzus and 2 japanese spitz kung may regular scheduled.

TS, why not propose a regular sked?

Actually everyday nasa neo kame ng dog ko. siguro kung ok sa inyo every sat meet ups then scheduled ko ng every sat ang dog walks sa neo.

but make sure first that your dogs are ready to travel to far places. i'm a little worried they might get sick or get stressed on the way. may pagka malayo din ang fairview pero if your still planning to go together with your dogs that's fine i'll be more than happy to assist you. :)

eto pa yung isang field sa neo kitang kita yung sm. :lol:
    405989_10151242142614724_180765099_n_zps1b09f57b.jpg

and this is my dog trixie she's very friendly
    tumblr_mh4gqag4Mv1s3aww0o1_500_zps9ff10197.jpg
    my shih tzus are my companions., lakwatsero down to Bikol, Samar and Tacloban.

Di ko pa sila na air travel, takot kasi ako at dami ata requirements.

They travelled from Luzon (as north as Pangansinan) down to Visayas (Tacloban) when I visited a friend.

They love to travel and yes, they also love farms - kaya yang invitation mo appeared appealing thou of course depende talaga sa sked ko. Dami rin kc ditong parks sa lugar namin.
    cute ng aso mo and i watch her two videos last nite. She is trained indeed.

between, ano food nya? sya lang ba dog mo?

sa dogs ko, boiled meat and veggie with rice (evening) and dog food (morning).

vaccination nila comes every two years to avoid overdose though every month may frontliners sila. They have yakult or milk everyday and dog candy.
  • thank you for watching her videos. yup she is trained, i trained her. :) ganun din yung food ng dog ko boiled meat sometimes fish and then hinahaluan ko din ng vegetables at rice. vaccination same here every two years. milk every morning pareho kame umiinom.hahaha

anyway, kung napadaan kayo sa north stop by sa neo nandun naman kame every morning. :)
  • extraordinaire05extraordinaire05 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ay Nice! Parang gusto kong ipasyal mga dogs ko dito. :)
  • RedbeDRedbeD PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Awww sayang. Anlayo.

Does anyone walk their dog at the Ayala Triangle?
  • This is perfect!
    Hi everyone! i'm animal lover. certified animal and nature lover. :lol: i created this thread because i want to invite everyone especially all the dog lovers here on pex on a weekly or monthly dog walks at neopolitan park right beside sm fairivew i assure it will be fun and i'm willing to share some basic training techniques to you all for free. And one good thing about this recreational activity is dogs and dog owners can socialize with each other, best time to relieve ourself from stress and also to learn new things about dogs from other dog owners.

Neopolitan park, this is the field where we can off leash our dogs.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/paulotordilla_15/525607_10151346672439724_1614220490_n_zpsc875364c.jpg

few reminders:
    -be sure your dog is vacinated
    -on the road during dog walks always bring papers and plastic for picking up your dog poops we don't want the joggers and the bikers to get mad at us. but if they poop on the grass that's fine no need to pick it up.

if you're in, don't hesitate to post and feel free to pm me for more details. :)
  • lanibabelanibabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wow san yan neopolitan park?
  • Very nice dog! :) Whats breed?
  • thanks for this thread! *okay*