Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Philippines War on terriorists gets new weapon

President Gloria Arroyo has signed the Anti-money laundering act which will help Philippnes to fight terriorism ,graft ,kidnappings for ranson,piracy on high seas,hijackings and corrupt politicians.
Now its time for the Arroyo administration to put the law into positive action.

Comments

• I don't know about this one.... what the Arroyo should really be concentrating on is the economy.... that's one subject she keeps on bragging about...but clearly failed.
  • Malaki rin naman ang matutulong ng anti-money laundering sa economiya natin at di lang naman yan para sa terrorism.
  • Julius----As Colin Powell said in his op-ed piece in the Phil Star in August" Money is a Coward"Private enterprise will not come where there is corruption and lack of rule of Law.For the Philippine's to get the economy moving there is a need to demonstrate that the Philippines is closed to corruption while being open for Business.
  • Originally posted by John T. Henneman
    President Gloria Arroyo has signed the Anti-money laundering act which will help Philippnes to fight terriorism ,graft ,kidnappings for ranson,piracy on high seas,hijackings and corrupt politicians.
    Now its time for the Arroyo administration to put the law into positive action.

:up: good! the best thing that came up of her administration so far.
  • Originally posted by DarthScully

:up: good! the best thing that came up of her administration so far.
    By far,the best thing that she has pushed through.Now lets hope GMA puts the same energy into implementation of the new law.
  • i think more bombs would be better.
  • Originally posted by John T. Henneman

Now lets hope GMA puts the same energy into implementation of the new law.

exactly.
    Originally posted by wolfkiller

i think more bombs would be better.

take it easy Wolf, all in due time....
  • ol' wolfy's on a random neural misfiring spree again.

well let's see how much a bomb would actually cost...

to quote something that Bush might have said:
    "I will not launch a 2 million dollar missile into an empty 10 dollar tent to hit a camel on its butt."

Hence the idea of more arms...isn't an intelligent suggestion. More intelligence work -now that's where this will be won.
  • Originally posted by TNT2bluz
    More intelligence work -now that's where this will be won.

and that's exactly what's goin on now. happy?
  • Ground intelligence
    Air intelligence
    Space Intelligence
    Night goggles
    Faster Coast Guard Vessels
    & Anti-Laundering Legislaion
    And Please no more ransom payments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file