Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy
Tip: Value your mental health. Put that annoying PExer on your ignore list.

Bakit po ang daming pangit na Pinoy?

Comments

• NeoDynNeoDyn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Makapanget naman toh......pandakakeh lang problema ng ibang pinoys,pero maraming pogeh.

Huwag lang yung nagbabadibilding.....nagmimistulang midget eh.
  • mcgirl04mcgirl04 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mcgirl04 said:
    Para sa mga Pinoy, ang maganda lang yung mapuputi. They would never consider darker skin as pretty.  I see a lot of blacks both on TV
    and in real life that are good looking. There are East Indians who are also pretty.  
    LOL. Ok...
    Welcome to real life. 
    Sinong Pinoy ang magsasabi na si Chris Paul ay gwapo? Or Jada Pinkett Smith is pretty?
    KenClark said:
    mcgirl04 said:
    Para sa mga Pinoy, ang maganda lang yung mapuputi. They would never consider darker skin as pretty.  I see a lot of blacks both on TV
    and in real life that are good looking. There are East Indians who are also pretty.  
    Because that's the REALITY. No amount of DIVERSITY programming or LEFTIST INDOCTRINATION can change that. :lol:    
    Reality in the Philippines, yes. But not necessarily true everywhere else.
    hsuson said:

Pinoy blood maganda haluan.

Look at Liza Sobrerana.
    My coworker who’s German is prettier than Liza. She’s a cut between Liezl Martinez and Natalie Portman. But people don’t go all gaga over her. Very common ang beauty nya.
  • KenClarkKenClark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mcgirl04 said:
    Reality in the Philippines, yes. But not necessarily true everywhere else.
    Ow, talaga? Asang lupalop ka ba nakatira? The WESTERN face IS THE STANDARD whether you like it or not. Ever heard of black women applying whitening substances in Haiti and the Caribbean? 

Of course, there are exceptions, but these exceptions are just proof about the STANDARD of beauty. 
    mcgirl04 said:
    hsuson said:

Pinoy blood maganda haluan.

Look at Liza Sobrerana.
    My coworker who’s German is prettier than Liza. She’s a cut between Liezl Martinez and Natalie Portman. But people don’t go all gaga over her. Very common ang beauty nya.
    It could be that either you're JEALOUS of her or you're GAY. :lol:     
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dami na rin gumaganda sa Pinas gamit ang glutathione. LOL
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    You remind me of my best friend in college, basta maputi maganda sa kanya. 
    Dami na rin gumaganda sa Pinas gamit ang glutathione. LOL

• pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited January 2019
    ^ Di naman sa puti lang. You'll notice the difference before and after nila mag Gluta di lang sa kulay ng balat.
    ^ Di naman sa puti lang. You'll notice the difference before and after nila mag Gluta di lang sa kulay ng balat.
    I guess the majority of Pinoys have a fixation on only one type of beauty and that’s the light skinned who are part Caucasian or of East Asian descent.  This is why the use of whitening products is very popular.

Traditional Pinoy looks is not ugly.  They may not be considered attractive to most (hence the white beauty mindset), but they’re not ugly.  However, the ones living in poverty have poor nutrition and are exposed to the harshness of the outside environment.  They end up being skin and bones, have bad skin, crooked teeth (if there’s even any left), etc.  But if these same people had proper nutrition, lived in clean homes and didn’t work under extreme conditions, they wouldn’t look “ugly.”
    mcgirl04 said:
    Traditional Pinoy looks is not ugly.  They may not be considered attractive to most (hence the white beauty mindset), but they’re not ugly.  However, the ones living in poverty have poor nutrition and are exposed to the harshness of the outside environment.  They end up being skin and bones, have bad skin, crooked teeth (if there’s even any left), etc.  But if these same people had proper nutrition, lived in clean homes and didn’t work under extreme conditions, they wouldn’t look “ugly.”
    Then you have a very LOW standard of beauty. :lol:    

Nope. Nutrition and other things CAN'T override GENETICS. Unless you are saying that people from the slums are all ugly. That can be farther from the truth. :lol:    
  • coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hindi po ito totoo kasi wala naman ginawa ang ating Diyos na panget na tao, lahat tayo ay pantay pantay lamang.
  • coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hindi po ito totoo kasi wala naman ginawa ang ating Diyos na panget na tao, lahat tayo ay pantay pantay lamang.
    KenClark said:
    mcgirl04 said:
    Then you have a very LOW standard of beauty. :lol:    

Nope. Nutrition and other things CAN'T override GENETICS. Unless you are saying that people from the slums are all ugly. That can be farther from the truth. :lol:    
    Ang tanong Bakit karamihan ng Pinoy ay panget. Ang sagot ko hindi ako sang ayon dahil ang karamihan sa kanila ay average looking but they are NOT panget. Ang hindi maganda itsura karamihan lumaki na walang proper nutrition at maayos na buhay.
    mcgirl04 said:
    Ang tanong Bakit karamihan ng Pinoy ay panget. Ang sagot ko hindi ako sang ayon dahil ang karamihan sa kanila ay average looking but they are NOT panget. 
    Then my argument about your LOW STANDARDS still stands. :lol: 

mcgirl04 said:
     Ang hindi maganda itsura karamihan lumaki na walang proper nutrition at maayos na buhay.
     Again, you are insinuating that people from slum areas are ugly. That's hasty generalization.  =)
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    edited January 2019
    mcgirl04 said:
    I guess the majority of Pinoys have a fixation on only one type of beauty and that’s the light skinned who are part Caucasian or of East Asian descent.  This is why the use of whitening products is very popular.

You're right. The thread is posted here in PEX BP, what can you expect? The stereotype na maputi, mestisa and chinita equates to maganda. Because that's why they see everyday.

I hope they can afford to travel and live abroad for atleast 6 months and realize that typical South Koreans are not the one they're seeing on TV. That typical Americans (even those living in Beverly Hills) aren't all that attractive. That general Japanese women are short and sakang. 

When you go to international forum, typical Pinay beauty is well regarded. Not the best but Pinays are sought after by foreigners. 

This is not low standard but ignorance in a steroid. 

Pag sinabi ng Pinoy na "foreigners like exotic beauty, i don't like exotic", alam kaya niya yung sinasabi niya?

KenClark said:
    mcgirl04 said:
    Ang tanong Bakit karamihan ng Pinoy ay panget. Ang sagot ko hindi ako sang ayon dahil ang karamihan sa kanila ay average looking but they are NOT panget. 
    Then my argument about your LOW STANDARDS still stands. :lol: 

mcgirl04 said:
     Ang hindi maganda itsura karamihan lumaki na walang proper nutrition at maayos na buhay.
     Again, you are insinuating that people from slum areas are ugly. That's hasty generalization.  =)
    We can agree to disagree.....that’s my stand on standard of beauty. I will not go on long exchanges of post with you like alchemist. This is my final response to you on this topic.
    Kent_210 said:
    When you go to international forum, typical Pinay beauty is well regarded. Not the best but Pinays are sought after by foreigners. 

Pag sinabi ng Pinoy na "foreigners like exotic beauty, i don't like exotic", alam kaya niya yung sinasabi niya?

Ansabe ng mga rankings? 

Asan ang Philippines dyan? :lol:   Naintindihan mo na ang CENTRAL LIMIT THEOREM? :lol:
    mcgirl04 said:
    We can agree to disagree.....that’s my stand on standard of beauty. I will not go on long exchanges of post with you like alchemist. This is my final response to you on this topic.
    Yes, we can agree that you have a LOW STANDARD of BEAUTY. All right! :lol:
    Kent_210 said:
    You're right. The thread is posted here in PEX BP, what can you expect? The stereotype na maputi, mestisa and chinita equates to maganda. Because that's why they see everyday.

I hope they can afford to travel and live abroad for atleast 6 months and realize that typical South Koreans are not the one they're seeing on TV. That typical Americans (even those living in Beverly Hills) aren't all that attractive. That general Japanese women are short and sakang. 

Well, nasa COMMIEfornia ka kasi kung saan nagkalat ang mga third world sh1tholes. Punta ka kasi sa white dominated states para makakita ka ng mga dyosa hindi yung mga latina immigrants na parang si Pokwang lang ang itsura. :lol: